Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 70,381 to 70,400 of 96,284

Ludacario

Added @rinn add me back @will 4081-6212-6130 and maybe we can trade because I and soooo new to all of this and I really need some help with completion on the game.

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

Desteny9552

Well thanks @rinn, i'll keep raising them for you. Let me know if you ever need them

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

Added @rinn add me back @will 4081-6212-6130 and maybe we can trade because I and soooo new to all of this and I really need some help with completion on the game.

aha alright. i added you. @Ludacario

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Ludacario

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

Hey @Rinn do you happen to know anyone who has a froakie safari? I am trying to find a shiny greninja I love it's colors!

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Well thanks @rinn, i'll keep raising them for you. Let me know if you ever need them

aha alright. well you can keep them the only thing that i probably want to ask you to do for me is to hold on to maybe 2 or 3 of these pokemon i have in my box that's it. if you can do that maybe? also i have other pokemon to give you if you want to?

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

Hey @Rinn do you happen to know anyone who has a froakie safari? I am trying to find a shiny greninja I love it's colors!

no sorry i don't know anyone i only started to ask people for etheir friend codes last night. :3 aha but if i happen to come across anyone i will try any get it for you. even if i have to trade my best pokemon for it. :3

Ludacario

Enjoy the shiny @Rinn I caught it through chain fishing.

Desteny9552

Rinn wrote:

Desteny9552 wrote:

aha alright. well you can keep them the only thing that i probably want to ask you to do for me is to hold on to maybe 2 or 3 of these pokemon i have in my box that's it. if you can do that maybe? also i have other pokemon to give you if you want to?

@rinn sure thing. Im keeping your moewstic, tyrantum, blaziken, and greninja is a seperate box so they don't get mixed up. Need me to hold anymore let me know. I wont remove items from them.

[+] ONLINE

Ludacario

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

no sorry i don't know anyone i only started to ask people for etheir friend codes last night. :3 aha but if i happen to come across anyone i will try any get it for you. even if i have to trade my best pokemon for it. :3

U truly are totally awesome when it comes to honesty and being a good friend. I really wish I could be as nice as u!

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

yeah thanks but i might give it back because i'm restarting the game soon and need someone to hold a couple of pokemon for me though., :3 i want that glaceon!! i'll give you my charizard if you want but i'm keeping the megastone for it :3 but yeah. i want's dat glaceon dough. also IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK TO ME OVER SKYPE AND BATTLE/TRADE POKEMON ADD ME ON SKYPE: Yaz RS. one with the charizard pic. i want that glaceon after i restart my game?

Edited on by Rinn

Ludacario

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

yeah thanks but i might give it back because i'm restarting the game soon and need someone to hold a couple of pokemon for me though., :3 i want that glaceon!! i'll give you my charizard if you want but i'm keeping the megastone for it :3 but yeah. i want's dat glaceon douch.

It's all yours!!

Ludacario

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

yeah thanks but i might give it back because i'm restarting the game soon and need someone to hold a couple of pokemon for me though., :3 i want that glaceon!! i'll give you my charizard if you want but i'm keeping the megastone for it :3 but yeah. i want's dat glaceon douch.

It's all yours!! But keep your charizard and mega stone because I have a level 100 charizard and charizardite x but I can't show u it because it's in my party and knows fly.

Edited on by Ludacario

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

U truly are totally awesome when it comes to honesty and being a good friend. I really wish I could be as nice as u!

no, that's just how i am to people and i'm being serious though, if i do find someone with a shiny froakie i'll get it for you. :3

Desteny9552

Does anyone have a klang, bronzong, or cacturne for trade? Need it for the pokedex.
Also need a few more battle/trade buddies let me know if anyone is interested? Fc is in signature. Tag me.

[+] ONLINE

Ludacario

Hey @Rinn just refriend me after you restart your game and I will let you pick almost any pokemon from my boxes but we have to talk through here when we trade because I can't figure out how the chat thing works...

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Desteny9552 wrote:

@rinn sure thing. Im keeping your moewstic, tyrantum, blaziken, and greninja is a seperate box so they don't get mixed up. Need me to hold anymore let me know. I wont remove items from them.

ok well i would like you to hold one of the charmanders you gave me, i'm going to give him the charizardite y also can you hold my sliggoo, fletchling and my noibat? for me until i get to start my new game? @Desteny9552 also @Ludacario after i start the new game will you please trade me that glaceon? :3

Desteny9552

Ludacario wrote:

Hey @Rinn just refriend me after you restart your game and I will let you pick almost any pokemon from my boxes but we have to talk through here when we trade because I can't figure out how the chat thing works...

Same here rinn, you can email me when you restart so you can get your pokemon and i can give you some pokemon you might want. I'm collecting so ive got lots haha.

[+] ONLINE

pasito_king

Badly in need of ditto safari plz add me
Ill still add anyone tho just looking for one

FC 4742 6151 8746 swalot gloom muk

Desteny9552

@rinn sure thing i'll put them in a separate box for you.

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

alrighty. but... can't you use skype? it's a lot better than the bad mic on the 3ds. also do you have klang, bronzong, or cacturne before i restart my game?
@Ludacario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic