Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 66,721 to 66,740 of 96,284

Jameathan

Help someone in need!! Also it's a deal we both gain from! Details and FC in signature.

University student in BC Canada, need to find someone from a different region willing to breed a 6 IV'd ditto and trade it for one I'll breed so we can both use Masuda Method and get perfect IV'd pokemon. Friend Code is 1736-0506-0742

Blackcharizard

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

does anyone have a marvel scale dratini or speed boost scolipede? I have a shiny relicanth.

I have both btut I need to breed this dratini for myself... Are u willing to wait? Maybe 30 min?

I can wait for you to make an egg but if you dont mind can you hatch it so I know for sure it has its hidden ability? I would rather have dratini atm.

Yes of course... Y would I send u a egg? Lol that just sounds wrong

because some people are just like that.

Just give me a few min

FC: Friend code: 3024-6312-4927

Guilty_Spark

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

does anyone have a marvel scale dratini or speed boost scolipede? I have a shiny relicanth.

I have both btut I need to breed this dratini for myself... Are u willing to wait? Maybe 30 min?

I can wait for you to make an egg but if you dont mind can you hatch it so I know for sure it has its hidden ability? I would rather have dratini atm.

Just give me a few min

yeah just let me know when your ready.

FC:4768-7887-2966
Friend safari:Pumpkaboo, Lampent, dusclops
xfire and steam:spark364

DesmondWayne

Any cacturnes safaris

FC: 1891-1707-4072
Friend Safari has Ivysaurs,?,and ?

Blackcharizard

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Blackcharizard wrote:

Guilty_Spark wrote:

Just give me a few min

yeah just let me know when your ready.

Hatching the eggs

GrandmasterP

Hi,

I am trying to find someone who can help me with some trades. I am currently trying to evolve my haunter and kadabra. Lmk if you can help, thx.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

Bwattermelon

Whatsup everyone My FC is in my sig and i'll definitely add back but I'm looking for some help. I'm looking to obtain a shiny riolu/lucario and in return will trade one of my shinies plus my moltres. My shinies are Gliscor (w/ the nickname "1stShiny" I didn't name it), Yanmega, primeape, medicham, skarmory, throh, alomomola, basculin, dugtrio, qwilfish, and quagsire. If interested in trading a different shiny for any of these please lemme know. OH! My safari is psychic type

Bwattermelon

3DS Friend Code: 5043-2079-6045

Guilty_Spark

Bwattermelon wrote:

@OutCold added and my safari has munna in it

added you.

FC:4768-7887-2966
Friend safari:Pumpkaboo, Lampent, dusclops
xfire and steam:spark364

Saxix

Okey so now i will ask for a few pokemon, hope it dosen´t make me look too bad

So the one´s that i want is the following: Luxio,Clefairy,Growlithe and Larvesta
If someone has the ones i want you are more then welcome too add me and let me know so i can add you

And if someone also would like too help me see who my Safari Pokemon is please let me know so i can help other

Friend Code: 4098 - 3233 - 4815
Friend Safari:Onix,Dwebble and Barbacle

Rippper600

@Saxix

you have been added, i have ground but also can trade stuff like HA poliwags and Vulpix
2809-8504-3841

Edited on by Rippper600

2809-8504-3841

Blackcharizard

Saxix wrote:

So the one´s that i want is the following: Luxio,Clefairy,Growlithe and Larvesta
If someone has the ones i want you are more then welcome too add me and let me know so i can add you

And if someone also would like too help me see who my Safari Pokemon is please let me know so i can help other

I have shins growlithe and larvesta? What do u have to trade?

Saxix

Blackcharizard wrote:

Saxix wrote:

I have shins growlithe and larvesta? What do u have to trade?

I don´t really have much of value really, no shiny or rare in my eyes :/

Friend Code: 4098 - 3233 - 4815
Friend Safari:Onix,Dwebble and Barbacle

Chris28bot

Friend Code:2466-2877-0572

Friend Code: 2466-2877-0572

Blackcharizard

Solar power charmander, protean freakiest, gale wings fletchling, marvel scale dratini for trade....

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic