Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 63,641 to 63,660 of 96,284

ajdude

Igneous wrote:

Looking for: shiny Chespin, shiny Noibat, or shiny Nidoran Male. Will offer shiny in return or something you don't have. Thank you.

hey i dont have any of those 3 shinies..but im wondering what/or if you would trade for your shiny lanturn? i try chain fishing for those with no luck and theyre one of my favorite pokemon...i could trade you another shiny or something if you want

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Criminal-NZ

add me up guys, ive got
Wartortle, octillery, poliwhirl

fc 4356 0615 5712

Johnnytommy

Anybody with a lapras, gyrados, rhydon, skarmory, or any ghost, fire, dragon, or dark safaris please add

Pokemon x fc: 2380-3843-9270
Electric safari: galvantula, helioptile, dedenne
UNO dsi fc 3955-6429-1406
Wii u name johnnytommy

Igneous

@ajdude Sorry, I wouldn't trade away Lanturn because it was, as you said, difficult to obtain. However, here's a tip: Use a Pokemon with the ability Static (Pichu, Pikachu, Mareep), to attract Electric type Pokemon, meaning only Chinchou will be attracted to you. Good luck!

0259 0525 4842
Zone: Poison
Looking for Dragon, Psychic, Fairy type Safari!
Shiny: 3rd box almost full.
Offering Starf and Lansat berry, in exchange for your shiny Pokemon.

Igneous

@Johnnytommy I added you. Please add me.

0259 0525 4842

ajdude

Igneous wrote:

@ajdude Sorry, I wouldn't trade away Lanturn because it was, as you said, difficult to obtain. However, here's a tip: Use a Pokemon with the ability Static (Pichu, Pikachu, Mareep), to attract Electric type Pokemon, meaning only Chinchou will be attracted to you. Good luck!

would that still work with inkay in the first slot...?

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Igneous

@ajdude Just like any ability, Static must be placed in the first slot for it to work on the field. Don't worry, I did that, and I still managed to get a shiny Chinchou without ever breaking my streak.

0259 0525 4842

ajdude

@Igneous thanks for the advice i never thought of that

looking for shiny ekans

kelaben

anyone with a ditto safari? add me please 3969-5160-1013

Pokemon Y FC - 3969-5160-1013

Igneous

Still looking for shiny Chespin, shiny Noibat, or shiny Nidoran Male in particular! Or Just any shiny Pokemon in general!

0259 0525 4842

jm29

@kayrista21 I have the Vullaby with Weak Armor, Shelgon with Overcoat, Clefairy with Friend Guard, Golurk with No Guard,
Sawsbuck with Serene Grace, Maractus with Storm Drain, Palpitoad with Water Absorb, and Dewgong with Ice Body for you.
Sorry can't get the Kirlia or the Vivillon if you want there any pokemon will dew just tag me back.

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

ajdude

anybody interested in a shiny dunsparce? i just caught it while looking for a shiny eevee...the shiny dunsparce actually has great ivs. will trade it for any shiny preferably not chain fished.

looking for shiny ekans

Johnnytommy

Anybody with a lapras, gyrados, rhydon, skarmory, or any ghost, fire, dragon, or dark safaris please add will add anybody

Wii u name johnnytommy

Igneous

@Johnnytommy I have a skarmory, and a shiny Gyarados. What do you offer for that? Any shiny Pokemon?

0259 0525 4842

Johnnytommy

Igneous wrote:

@Johnnytommy I have a skarmory, and a shiny Gyarados. What do you offer for that? Any shiny Pokemon?

I was just looking to add someone that has those in they're safari just finished E4 so I don't have a lot yet

Wii u name johnnytommy

Blassie098

Looking for zapdos or articuno. I have a shiny dragonair or clawlitzer to trade, or a zygarde

Also looking for a few vivillon forms - Icy snow, Monsoon, Sun, and Ocean. I have almost all the safari pokemon, and can get hidden abilities for most. Also have evolution stones like dusk stone and shiny

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Igneous

@Blassie098 What would you like in exchange for your shiny Dragonair? Beside the legendary birds?

0259 0525 4842

Blassie098

@Igneous not really looking for anything else at the moment, sorry

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

MrCrunchy1

Add me plz!

Bug Type Safari- Paras, Beautifly, Heracross.
FC: 2852-8038-8665

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8038-8665

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic