Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 62,041 to 62,060 of 96,284

Mindylane

XYtrades wrote:

Mindylane wrote:

XYtrades wrote:

For all your Friend Safari needs, pokerus, & rarity add me at:

3969-4249-4467

Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding!

Please add me back!!!

All added!

Thanks so much

Friend Code: 0490 6053 3953

jbravoxl

so i beat the elite four, what else do I need to do to get the last third pokemon slot. None of my safari zones have them

friend code: 3711-8145-4115

keariken

Mindylane wrote:

Hi! I am online right now... please add me

Add me 1607-1903-7809

My fc:1607-1903-7809
Add me and Ill add you just pm me

YLIhououin

Affiance813 wrote:

@YLIhououin your last is vivillion

hey do you hav a pinser with a mega stone? want to trade for my herracross? I want the mega evolution for my pokedex?

YLIhououin

Devarken

Zii wrote:

jbravoxl wrote:

Add if you get the chance

added you 4484 7834 6532

Pls add me too 4914 4144 2369

Devarken

Devarken

XYtrades wrote:

3969-4249-4467

Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding!

Added you, please add me too 4914 4144 2369

Devarken

XYtrades

jbravoxl wrote:

added
@XYtrades

anyone please add

Added! & everyone!

Edited on by XYtrades

3969-4249-4467
Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me :) My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

XYtrades

3969-4249-4467

3969-4249-4467
Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me :) My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

Devarken

jbravoxl wrote:

so i beat the elite four, what else do I need to do to get the last third pokemon slot. None of my safari zones have them

You need to beat the elite four (as you have) and your friends needs to be online/connected to the internet at the same time as you are

Devarken

Affiance813

YLIhououin sorry i do no , i have herracross and its megastone i really want a mega pinsir /:

Pokemon y Friend code: 1521-3861-8145

keariken

rrreeeddd375 wrote:

hey guys, add me up

Add me

My fc:1607-1903-7809
Add me and Ill add you just pm me

YLIhououin

Affiance813 wrote:

@YLIhououin i dont have pinsir's megastone /:

I know where you can get it. Found at night
This is where things get tricky. After completing a few "go here, do this" missions after beating the Elite Four, you're given the ability to find Mega Stones at night. Between 8PM and 9PM (real time), you're sent off to find locations around the world where the ground is sparkling. If you interact with these spots, you'll get a Mega Stone. The rest of the day? They're simply not there.

Alakazam: There's a spot in the Reflecting Cave where there's a glowing landing--you likely thought there'd be a Legendary Pokemon when you came here earlier. Nope! It's a Alakazite.

Aggron: In version Y, go to Cyllage City gym (the rock climbing one) and head to the second level to the right. After climbing, you'll find Aggronite.

Banette: Head over to the Chamber of Emptiness for your Banetteite--turns out it's not so empty, is it?

Garchomp: Near the end of Victory Road there's a small area outside, and there's a stone tower at the top left. Use Rock Smash and walk in front of it for your Garchompite.

Gyrados: In the southeast part of Couriway Town there are a bunch of rivers near a waterfall--here, you can find the Gyradosite.

Heracross: In version Y, go into Santalune Forest from Route 2. Go straight up and Heracrossite is on the left in the tall grass.

Houndoom: Leave Dendemille town towards Route 15 and go south--you'll find yourself on Route 15. Follow the path until you see two skaters circling a large rock, below that rock will be Houndoominite if you have Y.

Kangaskhan: Head to the Glittering Caves by way Ambrett town (after riding the Rhydorn on the path South of the town). Once inside, take the first right--Kangaskhanite is at the end of the path.

Manectric: Leave Dendemille town towards Route 15 and go south--you'll find yourself on Route 15. Follow the path until you see two skaters circling a large rock, below that rock will be Manectricite if you have X.

Mawile: On the second floor of Shabboneau Castle, (on the left) you can find Mawilite. Yes, it's indoors.

Medicham: In front of the well in Laverre City, Medichamite is sparking on the ground.

Pinsir: In version X, go into Santalune Forest from Route 2. Go straight up and Pinsir is on the left in the tall grass.

Scizor: Behind the Abomasnow in the Frost Cavern you'll find Scizorite. It's hard to see--but it's there.

Tyranitar: In version x, go to Cyllage City gym (the rock climbing one) and head to the second level to the right. After climbing, you'll find Tyranitarite.

YLIhououin

Rowland55

My FC is 2681-0193-8953

can someone please tell me my safari pokemon. I will add anyone who adds me.

FC: 2681-0193-8953

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic