Garth

Robyn2901 wrote:

Mine is:

4141 - 3069 - 9018

add me please

Added fire fc 478547755139

Garth

Edgez

Anyone with a Absol in their Dark Safari or a Rufflet in a Flying Safari? If not don't waste your 100 spots of friends with my code. Unless you want a pokemon from my Safari, in which case I will add you if possible.

Friend Code: 1864-9702-2542 Water Safari, Pokemon: Quagsire, Krabby and Frogadier.
I play Pokemon Y. Have Pokerus.
IGN:Ghost(Wears all black)

aDonutPunch3r

Hey guys!
1521-3247-9162
Add me! Name is Tyler
Thanks!

aDonutPunch3r

Garth

aDonutPunch3r wrote:

Hey guys!
1521-3247-9162
Add me! Name is Tyler
Thanks!

Added fire fc 478547755139

Garth

jeniyagyu

TheRaven83 wrote:

Holy Moly! I just got a 5 IV Eevie from Japan! Japan has been good to me! Time to breed this sucker!

@TheRaven83 I was wondering if you could clear up something for me about the IV's. Using a Calulator (and a lvl 1 pokemon), when it gives you the IV's at the end, what tells you if it is perfect? just 31 or 0 - 31?

FC: 1521 - 3245 - 1020 (Please Consult Before Add, Running Low on Friend Spots! Tyvm!)
(Safari Pokemon: Combee, Beautifly & Venomoth) [Don't forget to get Honey from Combee for Hordes!]
Shinies: Azumarill & Klang
Trading: Pokerus-Pokemon (Mostly Eevee's)
Breedin...

TheRaven83

jeniyagyu wrote:

TheRaven83 wrote:

Holy Moly! I just got a 5 IV Eevie from Japan! Japan has been good to me! Time to breed this sucker!

TheRaven83 I was wondering if you could clear up something for me about the IV's. Using a Calulator (and a lvl 1 pokemon), when it gives you the IV's at the end, what tells you if it is perfect? just 31 or 0 - 31?

Jen I would tell you if I could, but it's all greek to me. I only know that 5 IV is like the perfect pokemon and I've looked at tutorials on youtube about breeding. The best pokemon I have bred down on my own is a 3 IV Snorlax and a couple of 3 IV munchlaxes. But I can tell you That if you talk to the guy on the island with the friend safari. (He's in the pokemon center.) He tells you the best qualities of your pokemon. EXAMPLE: If he says This Snorlax has great HP.....It's attack is good too.....and it's Defense. Then you have a 3 IV. Other than that it's like algebra whick I flunked twice.LOL

Seeking Shiny Lickitung, Ghastly, Munchlax and Mareep. My FC:2036-7830-4011 My safari: Grumpig, sygliph, and xatu

druzilla

@AC95 poopoo broke the chain before i got another i guess thats what i get for playing half asleep
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

FC:2449-5678-5913
safari type: Ghost -shuppet pumpkaboo and spiritomb

druzilla

@AC95 ill try to get u another shiny tomorow or next day ima have a smoke and then crash

TheRaven83

druzilla wrote:

@AC95 poopoo broke the chain before i got another i guess thats what i get for playing half asleep

Yeah, the other night I was at a 90 fishing chain and reeled in too quick...........bummer.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Seeking Shiny Lickitung, Ghastly, Munchlax and Mareep. My FC:2036-7830-4011 My safari: Grumpig, sygliph, and xatu

Blassie098

Looking for shiny charmander, bulbasaur, eevee or snorunt. I have a zygarde, lucario with lucarionite, shiny breloom, shiny dwebble, and I can get hidden abilities for many safari pokemon (including braixen, quilladin, frogadier, eevee, and many more) to trade in return

Also can trade evolution stones such as the dawn stone, dusk stone, sun stone, etc

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

druzilla

@jeniyagyu 6 IVs is perfect thought since every pokemon doesnt use one of their stats 5 is all that is needed the 6th is more for braggin rights

Blassie098

Also Looking for several vivillon forms! Looking for Icy snow, Monsoon, Sun, and Ocean

I have a few other forms I can trade in return or plenty of other pokemon (let me know what you are after and I'll see if I have one) tag me please

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

druzilla

i havnt done the fishing chain before only the poke radar

TheRaven83

druzilla wrote:

i havnt done the fishing chain before only the poke radar

It is a LOT easier than the pokeradar though it limits you to fish. You put Octillary with the suction cup ability in your first spot. Then you fin a spot of water with a rock (not sure if that is required, but it works.) Get as close to the rock as you can and still be able to throw your line. Unlike the pokeradar, you HAVE to run every time. Keep this up until you get lucky. It took me 128 times to get poliwhirl, but only 21 to get relicanth. Just depends how lucky you are.

shaunchew

@pete_dystopia : added you need an abra add me back? Thx FC! :Shaun Chew: 5155-3096-4359

FC: 5155-3096-4359 L> more Friend Safaris, preferably Fire, Electric and Dragon types with Laveresta, Luxray and Sheldon. Mention me :)

druzilla

@TheRaven83 add me if u got space

TheRaven83

druzilla wrote:

@TheRaven83 add me if u got space

Adding. You got a pretty good line up.

druzilla

only thing i know is anyone who says poke radar makes it too easy to get shinies is an idiot i'm decent at it and its still about once every other day i manage a full chain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic