Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 55,741 to 55,760 of 96,284

druzilla

wow rotom is kinda annoying to get since it has to be tuesdays lol

FC:2449-5678-5913
safari type: Ghost -shuppet pumpkaboo and spiritomb

gungnirXD

Does anyone have any fighting friend safari with tyroge or any of the hitmons in it?

FC: 5413 1337 4267

KnightOfKhonshu

@BooKoo69 added if you could just add back please
@jm29 thanks for the tip

I play Pokemon Y and am trying to fill the PokeDex
0559-7099-5941
Ice Friend Safari with Delibird, Lapras & Sneazel

tennisdude126

@cuponoodles It's in my sig
@Chris27 I added you, but it doesn't look like you put my FC in your 3DS yet lol

3DS FC: 0018-1378-7365 (pokemon x)
add me :)
My Safari is a Rock type and has: Dwebble, Pupitar, Rhydon

cuponoodles

tennisdude126 wrote:

@cuponoodles It's in my sig
@Chris27 I added you, but it doesn't look like you put my FC in your 3DS yet lol

I meant in the dragon safari.

Water Type (:
Gyarados, Octillery, Poliwhirl
FC: 2595 0583 2795

Shinies for trade ~ Seaking, Magneton, Alomomola, Seismitoad

Reply @ me so I can add you back ! :)

razerer

I've added everyone that added me!!
Everyone is welcome to add me my fc is on my sig.. Just tag me n I will add you right back

razerer

3DS Friend Code: 5043-2256-4917

Twistyj

@reece-0 added
@razerer added

anyone is welcome to add me post back

Twistyj
3DS Friend Code: 0173 - 2133 - 7486
Pokemon X - Ice Safari - Sneasel, Spheal, Lapras

tennisdude126

@cuponoodles oh lol...so far I've found fraxure, dragonair, shelgon, druddigon, sligoo, and noibat. (haven't seen a gabite yet)

Junyer

can anyone help me evolve my seadra? FC is in sig

FC: 0061-0845-5977

tennisdude126

@razerer added you

lisandros_

Does anyone have/know a water safari with frogadier in it?? I really want one

FC: 0645-6517-3206
friend safari: Bug
with a Beautify, Pinsir, and a Combee

ChelsAngel

UPDATED ^.^
Here is the Pokemon I have in friend safari.
IF you have one I NEED then I will trade one I HAVE (will not do trades unless you have one I need though trying to catch all of them thank you) <3

I HAVE THESE
Aipom,Dunsparce,Lillpup,Kecleon,Minncino,Ditto,Eevee,Smeargle,Butterfree,Paras,Ledyba,Combee,Beautifly,Masquerain,Volbeat,Illumise,Mightenya,Sneasel,Sandile,Absol,Liepard,Noibat,Druddigon,Sliggoo,Electrode,Pachirisu,Emolga,Dedenne,Pikachu,Electabuzz,Helioptile,Stunfisk,Manectric,Snubull,Krilia,Mawile,Spritzee,Floette,Makey,Meditite,Minefoo,Throh,Sawk,Pancham,Hariyama,Riolu,Growlithe,Ponyta,Magmar,Pansear,Charmeleon,slugma,Pyroar,Braixen,Pidgey,Farfetch'd,doduo,Hoothoot,Woobat,Shuppet,Lampent,Phantump,Pumpkaboo,Golurk,Oddish,Pansage,Ivysaur,Sandshrew,Trapinch,Dugtrio,Delibird,Snover,Beartic,Bergmite,Lapras,Piloswine,Abra,Drowsee,Woubufette,Sigilyph,Espurr,Gothorita,Duosin,Dwebble,Onix,Corsala,Barbacle,Pupitar,Magneton,Skarmory,Klefki,Octillery,Bibarel,Panpour,Gyarados,Quagsire,Floatzel,Hawlucha,Gogoat,Camerupt,Grumpig,Heracross,Venomoth,Crawdaunt.Tangela,Spheal.Krabby,Munna,Wooper,Wartortle,Rhydon,Larvesta,Fletchinder,Togepi,Dragonair,Fraxure,Sableye,Spearow,Swanna,TeddiursaCloyster,Loudred,Pinsir,Nuzleaf,Machoke,Machoke,Drifblim,Gastrodon,Quilladin,Luxio,Cascoon,Audino,Chansey,Vivillion,Spiritomb,Girafarig,Klang,Petilli,Dusclops

(I WILL HAVE TO MAKE EGGS FOR SOME SO YOU WILL GET A EGG IF I ONLY HAVE ONE )

Some not listed because you can catch them within the region

I NEED/WANT THESE
Pawniard,Vullaby,Cacturne,Inkay,Zebstrika,Galvantula,Swirlix,Clefairy,Breloom,Tranquill,Tropius,Rufflet,Sunkern,Swadloon,Maractus,Phanphy,Palpitoad,Dewgong,Seviper,Whirlipede,Xatu,

If I said duplicates of names I apologize as well as any typos I may have made.
Will update this list daily if I have gotten some of what I already needed.

BTW add me if you have anything I need especially already in friend safari saves me time
3738-0049-9885

Friend ID = 3738-0049-9885
Name - Chels
My Super Mario Maker Levels ♥
My user on Wii u is same as here, feel free to add me :)

reece-0

Also guys I have Pokerus Pokemon, I have one sitting in my box and can spread it and start to help distribute it if anyone would like to have any (Basic) pokerus pokemon to spread to their core team let me know ill be more than happy to help out,

Add me
Raven - 4484-9074-4948

Raven - 4484-9074-4948
Reece is IGN
Friend Safari is Pancham, Mienfoo and Breeloom

reece-0

Heyyyy I will gladly trade you a pawniard with Pokerus for aaaaaa Growlithe

ChelsAngel wrote:

UPDATED ^.^
IF you have one I NEED then I will trade one I HAVE (will not do trades unless you have one I need though trying to catch all of them thank you) <3

I HAVE THESE
Aipom,Dunsparce,Lillpup,Kecleon,Minncino,Ditto,Eevee,Smeargle,Butterfree,Paras,Ledyba,Combee,Beautifly,Masquerain,Volbeat,Illumise,Mightenya,Sneasel,Sandile,Absol,Liepard,Noibat,Druddigon,Sliggoo,Electrode,Pachirisu,Emolga,Dedenne,Pikachu,Electabuzz,Helioptile,Stunfisk,Manectric,Snubull,Krilia,Mawile,Spritzee,Floette,Makey,Meditite,Minefoo,Throh,Sawk,Pancham,Hariyama,Riolu,Growlithe,Ponyta,Magmar,Pansear,Charmeleon,slugma,Pyroar,Braixen,Pidgey,Farfetch'd,doduo,Hoothoot,Woobat,Shuppet,Lampent,Phantump,Pumpkaboo,Golurk,Oddish,Pansage,Ivysaur,Sandshrew,Trapinch,Dugtrio,Delibird,Snover,Beartic,Bergmite,Lapras,Piloswine,Abra,Drowsee,Woubufette,Sigilyph,Espurr,Gothorita,Duosin,Dwebble,Onix,Corsala,Barbacle,Pupitar,Magneton,Skarmory,Klefki,Octillery,Bibarel,Panpour,Gyarados,Quagsire,Floatzel,Hawlucha,Gogoat,Camerupt,Grumpig,Heracross,Venomoth,Crawdaunt.Tangela,Spheal.Krabby,Munna,Wooper,Wartortle,Rhydon,Larvesta,Fletchinder,Togepi,Dragonair,Fraxure,Sableye,Spearow,Swanna,TeddiursaCloyster,Loudred,Pinsir,Nuzleaf,Machoke,Machoke,Drifblim,Gastrodon,Quilladin,Luxio,Cascoon,Audino,Chansey,Vivillion,Spiritomb,Girafarig,Klang,Petilli,Dusclops

I NEED/WANT THESE
Pawniard,Vullaby,Cacturne,Inkay,Zebstrika,Galvantula,Swirlix,Clefairy,Breloom,Tranquill,Tropius,Rufflet,Sunkern,Swadloon,Maractus,Phanphy,Palpitoad,Dewgong,Seviper,Whirlipede,Xatu,

BTW add me if you have anything I need especially already in friend safari saves me time
3738-0049-9885

Raven - 4484-9074-4948
Reece is IGN
Friend Safari is Pancham, Mienfoo and Breeloom

Junyer

ChelsAngel wrote:

UPDATED ^.^

I HAVE THESE

I NEED/WANT THESE

3738-0049-9885

I have a cacturne . Trade you for a duosion. Im adding you now. In game name is Junyer

Junyer

ChelsAngel wrote:

UPDATED ^.^

I HAVE THESE

I NEED/WANT THESE

3738-0049-9885

I have a cacturne . Trade you for a duosion. Im adding you now. In game name is Junyer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic