Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 55,241 to 55,260 of 96,284

ChelsAngel

Here is the Pokemon I have in friend safari.
IF you have one I NEED then I will trade one I HAVE (will not do trades unless you have one I need though trying to catch all of them thank you) <3

I HAVE THESE
Aipom,Dunsparce,Lillpup,Kecleon,Minncino,Ditto,Eevee,Smeargle,Butterfree,Paras,Ledyba,Combee,Beautifly,Masquerain,Volbeat,Illumise,Mightenya,Sneasel,Sandile,Absol,Liepard,Noibat,Druddigon,Sliggoo,Electrode,Pachirisu,Emolga,Dedenne,Pikachu,Electabuzz,Helioptile,Stunfisk,Manectric,Snubull,Krilia,Mawile,Spritzee,Floette,Makey,Meditite,Minefoo,Throh,Sawk,Pancham,Hariyama,Riolu,Growlithe,Ponyta,Magmar,Pansear,Charmeleon,slugma,Pyroar,Braixen,Pidgey,Farfetch'd,doduo,Hoothoot,Woobat,Shuppet,Lampent,Phantump,Pumpkaboo,Golurk,Oddish,Pansage,Ivysaur,Sandshrew,Trapinch,Dugtrio,Delibird,Snover,Beartic,Bergmite,Lapras,Piloswine,Abra,Drowsee,Woubufette,Sigilyph,Espurr,Gothorita,Duosin,Dwebble,Onix,Corsala,Barbacle,Pupitar,Magneton,Skarmory,Klefki,Octillery,Bibarel,Panpour,Gyarados,Quagsire,Floatzel,Hawlucha,Gogoat,Camerupt,Grumpig,Heracross,Venomoth,Crawdaunt.Tangela,Spheal.Krabby,Munna,Wooper,Wartortle,Rhydon,Larvesta,Fletchinder,Togepi,Dragonair,Fraxure,Sableye,Spearow,Swanna,TeddiursaCloyster,Loudred,Pinsir,Nuzleaf,Machoke,Machoke,Drifblim,Gastrodon,Quilladin

(I WILL HAVE TO MAKE EGGS FOR SOME SO YOU WILL GET A EGG IF I ONLY HAVE ONE )

Some not listed because you can catch them within the region

I NEED/WANT THESE

Audino,Chansey,Vivillion,Pawniard,Vullaby,Cacturne,Inkay,Luxio,Zebstrika,Galvantula,Swirlix,Clefairy,Breloom,Tranquill,Tropius,Rufflet,Dusclops,Spiritomb,Sunkern,Swadloon,Petilli,Maractus,Phanphy,Palpitoad,Dewgong,Cascoon,Seviper,Whirlipede,Xatu,Girafarig,Klang,

If I said duplicates of names I apologize as well as any typos I may have made.
Will update this list daily if I have gotten some of what I already needed.

BTW add me if you have anything I need especially already in friend safari saves me time
3738-0049-9885
my safari is Ice

+HELPFUL TIP+
I see A LOT of you asking for dittos. If you are looking for a normal ditto not caring what country it comes from but you own go to the pokemon village you catch them there. You do not need a safari. If anyone needs location of any other Pokemon just ask. I know most.

Friend ID = 3738-0049-9885
Name - Chels
My Super Mario Maker Levels ♥
My user on Wii u is same as here, feel free to add me :)

Spudstop

looking for a friend safari with ditto but all are welcome to add
friend code is: 4184-2520-6525

3ds Friend Code: 4184-2520-6525
I have shuppet, pumpkaboo and drifblim

druzilla

@ChelsAngel i got spiritomb safari if u need it

FC:2449-5678-5913
safari type: Ghost -shuppet pumpkaboo and spiritomb

kingjessop

ShinyBregcario wrote:

@kingjessop what do you want for them?

Looking for some other shinys, anyone good at pokeradar chaining? cause im having a hard time finding decent places to chain.
Trying to make a balanced water team haha

kingjessop

druzilla

@ChelsAngel btw wouldnt happen to have a solarpower char would u lol

ShinyBregcario

@kingjessop well if you are looking for water types then you should try fish chaining. Search it up

FC FOR 3DS : 2320 6200 6370 Fighting type Friend Safari: Meditite, Sawk and Breloom.
LOOKING FOR SHINY LUCARIO or Friend Safari with Riolu!!!
ALSO LOOKING FOR A STEEL, DRAGON OR FAIRY FRIEND SAFARI!!!

Xoeon

ChelsAngel wrote:

@Xoeon I'm going to add you as soon as my 3ds connects can you add me? ^^

@ChelsAngel added

2578 4506 8641 Poison type! Muk, Venomoth, Cascoon

Insane54

looking for shellgon and pancham safaris
my fc is 5300-8795-6479

Insane54

3DS Friend Code: 5300-8795-6479

kunasako

@druzilla added

still looking for lots of safari friends!

Just tag me and I'll add back quickly

FC: 0447-6271-2264
Poison Safari: Gloom, Swalot, Drapion

kingjessop

ShinyBregcario wrote:

@kingjessop well if you are looking for water types then you should try fish chaining. Search it up

ive been doing that, but still looking to trade and for people to add my fc : 3540 0063 1955

kingjessop

ShinyBregcario

@kunasako added add me back

FC FOR 3DS : 2320 6200 6370 Fighting type Friend Safari: Meditite, Sawk and Breloom.
LOOKING FOR SHINY LUCARIO or Friend Safari with Riolu!!!
ALSO LOOKING FOR A STEEL, DRAGON OR FAIRY FRIEND SAFARI!!!

druzilla

@ChelsAngel its all good finding a solar power charmander really is a pain in the donkey though lol
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

dexterwcl

@Spudstop
added you. please add me back.

Safari Pokemon: Corsola, Nosepass, Rydon
3DS Friend code: 1435-4756-2018.
Please tag me if you've added my code. I'll add you back ASAP.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic