Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 54,621 to 54,640 of 96,284

Roflcopter

Randude22 wrote:

Still looking for a growlithe friend safari. It's starting to look hopeless D: My FC is 0920 0851 8999 please add me if you have a growlithe in your FS, and tell me your FC so I can add you back.

Don't have a Growlithe safari but I do have a bunch of Growlithes I bred.
They're all adamant nature w/ 2 or more IVs each, I also bred the move Close Combat into them.
You could have one if you like.

FC: 0189-8606-1969, IGN: Patrick
Water Safari w/ Frogaider, Quagsire, and Krabby

Randude22

Roflcopter wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

Still looking for a growlithe friend safari. It's starting to look hopeless D: My FC is 0920 0851 8999 please add me if you have a growlithe in your FS, and tell me your FC so I can add you back.

Don't have a Growlithe safari but I do have a bunch of Growlithes I bred.
They're all adamant nature w/ 2 or more IVs each, I also bred the move Close Combat into them.
You could have one if you like.

Thanks, but I'm looking for one to catch in a FS by myself. I've already had someone trade me one. Thanks again though

Randude22

BelialLegion

@ Roflcopter added

IGN: Legion
FC: 2380-3826-5139
FS: Normal with Teddiursa and Audino

ChelsAngel

Here is the Pokemon I have in friend safari.
IF you have one I NEED then I will trade one I HAVE (will not do trades unless you have one I need though trying to catch all of them thank you) <3

I HAVE THESE
Aipom,Dunsparce,Lillpup,Kecleon,Minncino,Ditto,Eevee,Smeargle,Butterfree,Paras,Ledyba,Combee,Beautifly,Masquerain,Volbeat,Illumise,Mightenya,Sneasel,Sandile,Absol,Liepard,Noibat,Druddigon,Sliggoo,Electrode,Pachirisu,Emolga,Dedenne,Pikachu,Electabuzz,Helioptile,Stunfisk,Manectric,Snubull,Krilia,Mawile,Spritzee,Floette,Makey,Meditite,Minefoo,Throh,Sawk,Pancham,Hariyama,Riolu,Growlithe,Ponyta,Magmar,Pansear,Charmeleon,slugma,Pyroar,Braixen,Pidgey,Farfetch'd,doduo,Hoothoot,Woobat,Shuppet,Lampent,Phantump,Pumpkaboo,Golurk,Oddish,Pansage,Ivysaur,Sandshrew,Trapinch,Dugtrio,Delibird,Snover,Beartic,Bergmite,Lapras,Piloswine,Abra,Drowsee,Woubufette,Sigilyph,Espurr,Gothorita,Duosin,Dwebble,Onix,Corsala,Barbacle,Pupitar,Magneton,Skarmory,Klefki,Octillery,Bibarel,Panpour,Gyarados,Quagsire,Floatzel,Hawlucha,Gogoat,Camerupt,Grumpig

Some not listed because you can catch them within the region

I NEED/WANT THESE

Teddiursa,Loudred,Audino,Chansey,Venomoth,Pinsir,Heracross,Vivillion,Nuzleaf,Pawniard,Vullaby,Cacturne,Crawdaunt,Sableye,Inkay,Fraxure,Dragonair,Luxio,Zebstrika,Galvantula,Togepi,Swirlix,Clefairy,Breloom,Machoke,Fletchinder,Larvesta,Spearow,Tranquill,Swanna,Tropius,Rufflet,Dusclops,Drifblim,Spiritomb,Tangela,Sunkern,Swadloon,Petilli,Sawsbuck,Maractus,Quilladin,Wooper,Phanphy,Gastrodon,Palpitoad,Spheal,Dewgong,Cloyster,Cascoon,Seviper,Whirlipede,Xatu,Munna,Girafarig,Rhydon,Klang,Krabby,Wartortle,

If I said duplicates of names I apologize as well as any typos I may have made.
Will update this list daily if I have gotten some of what I already needed.

BTW add me if you have anything I need especially already in friend safari saves me time
3738-0049-9885
my safari is Ice

Edited on by ChelsAngel

Friend ID = 3738-0049-9885
Name - Chels
My Super Mario Maker Levels ♥
My user on Wii u is same as here, feel free to add me :)

lotr350z

@henry1323 I added you

FC: 0275-7909-9528
Name - Heather
Pokemon Safari Type: Dark - Sableye, Crawdaunt, and Mightyena.

lotr350z

@ChelsAngel I have a lv 30 Spheal and newly hatched Spearow and Wooper Would you wanna trade one of these for a Growlithe and Mightyena?

Name - Heather

lotr350z

@ChelsAngel Ok I just added you

Name - Heather

ShinyBregcario

Add me guys

FC FOR 3DS : 2320 6200 6370 Fighting type Friend Safari: Meditite, Sawk and Breloom.
LOOKING FOR SHINY LUCARIO or Friend Safari with Riolu!!!
ALSO LOOKING FOR A STEEL, DRAGON OR FAIRY FRIEND SAFARI!!!

Eveechan

looking to trade for
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Haunter/Gengar
Shiny Scyther
Shiny Riolu
Shiny bagon(or evolutions)
Shiny Druddigon
Shiny Litwik(or evolutions

I have most safari pokemon I can catch with any specific natures/abilities you want
some legendaries
and some shinies I can offer

just let me know what you want

Eveechan

lotr350z

Name - Heather

PNoYBoY112

I need more people for Friend Codes, add me please 2535-4157-9677
Please tag me so I can add you back
And one more favor, can someone let me know what I have in my friend safari? I need to know what type and what Pokemon are available?
Thanks a lot

FriendCode 2535-4157-9677

lotr350z

@PNoYBoY112 Added

Name - Heather

ShinyBregcario

I added you @PNoYBoY112

FC FOR 3DS : 2320 6200 6370 Fighting type Friend Safari: Meditite, Sawk and Breloom.
LOOKING FOR SHINY LUCARIO or Friend Safari with Riolu!!!
ALSO LOOKING FOR A STEEL, DRAGON OR FAIRY FRIEND SAFARI!!!

ayjayef7

anyone have clefairy, snorunt, or nidoran female? ADD ME AND ILL ADD YOU (:

FC: 2836- 0099- 5916

sammm120

ChelsAngel wrote:

Here is the Pokemon I have in friend safari.
IF you have one I NEED then I will trade one I HAVE (will not do trades unless you have one I need though trying to catch all of them thank you) <3

I HAVE THESE
Aipom,Dunsparce,Lillpup,Kecleon,Minncino,Ditto,Eevee,Smeargle,Butterfree,Paras,Ledyba,Combee,Beautifly,Masquerain,Volbeat,Illumise,Mightenya,Sneasel,Sandile,Absol,Liepard,Noibat,Druddigon,Sliggoo,Electrode,Pachirisu,Emolga,Dedenne,Pikachu,Electabuzz,Helioptile,Stunfisk,Manectric,Snubull,Krilia,Mawile,Spritzee,Floette,Makey,Meditite,Minefoo,Throh,Sawk,Pancham,Hariyama,Riolu,Growlithe,Ponyta,Magmar,Pansear,Charmeleon,slugma,Pyroar,Braixen,Pidgey,Farfetch'd,doduo,Hoothoot,Woobat,Shuppet,Lampent,Phantump,Pumpkaboo,Golurk,Oddish,Pansage,Ivysaur,Sandshrew,Trapinch,Dugtrio,Delibird,Snover,Beartic,Bergmite,Lapras,Piloswine,Abra,Drowsee,Woubufette,Sigilyph,Espurr,Gothorita,Duosin,Dwebble,Onix,Corsala,Barbacle,Pupitar,Magneton,Skarmory,Klefki,Octillery,Bibarel,Panpour,Gyarados,Quagsire,Floatzel,Hawlucha,Gogoat,Camerupt,Grumpig

Some not listed because you can catch them within the region

I NEED/WANT THESE

Teddiursa,Loudred,Audino,Chansey,Venomoth,Pinsir,Heracross,Vivillion,Nuzleaf,Pawniard,Vullaby,Cacturne,Crawdaunt,Sableye,Inkay,Fraxure,Dragonair,Luxio,Zebstrika,Galvantula,Togepi,Swirlix,Clefairy,Breloom,Machoke,Fletchinder,Larvesta,Spearow,Tranquill,Swanna,Tropius,Rufflet,Dusclops,Drifblim,Spiritomb,Tangela,Sunkern,Swadloon,Petilli,Sawsbuck,Maractus,Quilladin,Wooper,Phanphy,Gastrodon,Palpitoad,Spheal,Dewgong,Cloyster,Cascoon,Seviper,Whirlipede,Xatu,Munna,Girafarig,Rhydon,Klang,Krabby,Wartortle,

If I said duplicates of names I apologize as well as any typos I may have made.
Will update this list daily if I have gotten some of what I already needed.

BTW add me if you have anything I need especially already in friend safari saves me time
3738-0049-9885
my safari is Ice

I have spiritomb. tangela , krabby. munna and i probs could get a couple more from my friend safari if you wanted to trade?

FC 2595-0319-3341 - Safari is Rock type, Nosepass and Corsola.
Shinnys- skrelp, relicanth, dragalge, Heracross.

lotr350z

@PNoYBoY112 Just checked you have Normal type with Audino, Dunsparce, and Smeargle

Name - Heather

Igneous

Hi, I'm looking for a Ghost Zone with Spiritomb. Please help. Thanks.

0259 0525 4842
Zone: Poison
Looking for Dragon, Psychic, Fairy type Safari!
Shiny: 3rd box almost full.
Offering Starf and Lansat berry, in exchange for your shiny Pokemon.

Igneous

@sammm120 What would you like in exchange for your Spiritomb?

0259 0525 4842
Zone: Poison
Looking for Dragon, Psychic, Fairy type Safari!
Shiny: 3rd box almost full.
Offering Starf and Lansat berry, in exchange for your shiny Pokemon.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic