Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 54,561 to 54,580 of 96,284

Fitzgerry

Okay, time to stop noobing

FC: 3497-0148-9973
Safari: Electrode/Electabuzz/Luxio
Looking for Friend Safari Pupitar, Metang, Ditto, Heracross, Dragonair, Fraxure, Sliggoo, Helioptile, Manectric, Togepi, Growlithe, Charmeleon, Larvesta, Ninetales, Braixen, Fletchinder, LAMPENT, spiritomb, Gastrodon, Cloyster, ...

meisjem08

loleggroll wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Hi Add me please, I'll add you back just tag me thanks! FC below

added.

Added. Do you need growlithe? I need some dittos with 3 iv if you have some, or any pokerus pokemon

FC- 0447-6012-8662

Randude22

MiniAwesomeMan wrote:

@randude22 I added you mine is 1461-6263-1026

Thanks for the add, but you have a flying FS and I'm looking for a fire with growlithe

Randude22

Eveechan

I should already know this... but just to be sure
if I am breeding 2 pokemon, and they are difference species. is the egg random between the two?
or does it matter?

Eveechan

meisjem08

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

Can anyone with a growlithe in their FC add me please? My FC is 0920 0851 8999, I'll need your FC.

Hi I have tons of growlithe that has outstanding 3 - 4 ivs. Do you have any pokemon that has pokerus? Please i Really want one

Sorry, I don't have any pokemon with pokerus.

What about a ditto with 3 iv?

No, sorry. I just beat the game and I don't have anything good yet. Just trying to find a growlithe because it's my favorite pokemon.

Add me my fc is below ill add you back what is your fc and in game name? ill give you one because ill delete my baby growlithes later

FC- 0447-6012-8662

loleggroll

meisjem08 wrote:

loleggroll wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Hi Add me please, I'll add you back just tag me thanks! FC below

added.

Added. Do you need growlithe? I need some dittos with 3 iv if you have some, or any pokerus pokemon

I dont have any of those :/ Just looking for a safari that poops out growlithes

FC: 3110 5119 9939
Add and reply if you do!
Looking for a growlithe and Banette

Roflcopter

Eveechan wrote:

if I am breeding 2 pokemon, and they are difference species. is the egg random between the two?
or does it matter?

Not really sure but isn't the one born comes from the female?

FC: 0189-8606-1969, IGN: Patrick
Water Safari w/ Frogaider, Quagsire, and Krabby

Randude22

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

Can anyone with a growlithe in their FC add me please? My FC is 0920 0851 8999, I'll need your FC.

Hi I have tons of growlithe that has outstanding 3 - 4 ivs. Do you have any pokemon that has pokerus? Please i Really want one

No, sorry. I just beat the game and I don't have anything good yet. Just trying to find a growlithe because it's my favorite pokemon.

Add me my fc is below ill add you back what is your fc and in game name? ill give you one because ill delete my baby growlithes later

My FC is 0920 0851 8999 my ds name is Ely my pokemon characters name is Antz, idk which one you are looking for. I added you

Randude22

Eveechan

Roflcopter wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

or does it matter?

that's what it was feeling like, going to try a different approach
sorry this is taking long x-x

Eveechan

jmac4200

Hey guys online right now, 2509 2164 7921, reply with id plz

jmac4200

meisjem08

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

My FC is 0920 0851 8999 my ds name is Ely my pokemon characters name is Antz, idk which one you are looking for. I added you

Are you online? My in game name is Jem just trade me anytihng ill give you a growlithe

FC- 0447-6012-8662

loleggroll

jmac4200 wrote:

Hey guys online right now, 2509 2164 7921, reply with id plz

3110 5119 9939 - Bricksquad

FC: 3110 5119 9939
Add and reply if you do!
Looking for a growlithe and Banette

ChelsAngel

@squirtle793
@raffledraw
@jm29
@VVlZARD
@Sion_Dracul
@Blazaa1
@erhann18
@Akugar
@Proksimitee
@Zro
@DaanMuffin
@SlyCriminal
@macattack09 added you and yor bf
@LordJumpMad
@SoulSabre
@kinitu11
@RayRayGill
@whizzcon
@Fitzgerry

Added all
I have ice safari
add me ^_^
still need a Japanese ditto!
I have a ton of safari pokemon. I will trade for ones I need will post list maybe tomorrow.

Edited on by ChelsAngel

Friend ID = 3738-0049-9885
Name - Chels
My Super Mario Maker Levels ♥
My user on Wii u is same as here, feel free to add me :)

Roflcopter

Eveechan wrote:

Roflcopter wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

or does it matter?

that's what it was feeling like, going to try a different approach
sorry this is taking long x-x

Np, I'm going to be offline on Pokemon, when you're ready tell me and I'll go back online.

FC: 0189-8606-1969, IGN: Patrick
Water Safari w/ Frogaider, Quagsire, and Krabby

Eveechan

ok, this should work now if that's the case
male ghastly w/ calm
bred with female spiritomb w/pressure
just need to hatch the eggs

Eveechan

Randude22

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

Are you online? My in game name is Jem just trade me anytihng ill give you a growlithe

Thanks for the baby growlithe!

Randude22

meisjem08

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

meisjem08 wrote:

Randude22 wrote:

Thanks for the baby growlithe!

You're Welcome

FC- 0447-6012-8662

Randude22

Still looking for someone who has growlithe in their FS. My FC is 0920 0851 8999

Randude22

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic