Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 51,201 to 51,220 of 96,284

M_O_A_T

Hey guys I am back with awesome news! I caught my first shiny today, which is a ditto. Now, I am willing to accept pokemon from other countries to use masuda method for this ditto and your selected pokemon. If there are any shinies from the litter, I will give you the first one, but I want to keep the second. I think this is a pretty fair deal. So please reply with your friend codes!

My FC: 3222-5593-1883
#Shiny Hunting

Eveechan

I have access to almost ALL of safari pokemon, if you need something from safari with specific abilty/nature/gender, JUST LET ME KNOW

I also have a few charmanders, adamant nature, 5/6 31 IVs

things I am looking for:

SHINES(I will trade multiples for these)
2 moon stones
2 sun stones
Honchkrow
Gliscor
various in game items

though I will listen to other offers if you have

Eveechan

Elissa1mil

evee chan do you have acess to chimchar? or monferno? may give you some sunstones and moonstones for one female iron fist

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1631-2508 animal crossing, monster hunter 3 ultimate, fire emblem awakening, final fantisy's theatrarythem, :)
Pokemon Y!!!!! Fire Type: Ponyta, Pyroar, and Braxien

Eveechan

Elissa1mil wrote:

evee chan do you have acess to chimchar? or monferno? may give you some sunstones and moonstones for one female iron fist

that pokemon is not available in the game. Not until Dec 27th

Eveechan

Elissa1mil

oh man i thought they where all in safari as random ugh I been freinding everyone under the moon for it -.-
there is no posible way i can get it then dreams crushed

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1631-2508 animal crossing, monster hunter 3 ultimate, fire emblem awakening, final fantisy's theatrarythem, :)

CaidD

Anyone got a safari with frogadier in it?

FC : 4356-0438-5988

luisfsg

@Eveechan added you

Pk Y FC: 0963-0328-2294
Grass Type Safari: Sunkern/Swadloon/Maractus

Elissa1mil

i know im fire with ponyta but i dont know what my other two can any one tell me?

Elissa1mil

ryoko think my mii name is that or just elissa

Edited on by Elissa1mil

luisfsg

Elissa1mil wrote:

ryoko

Ponyta,pyroar and braxien

Pk Y FC: 0963-0328-2294
Grass Type Safari: Sunkern/Swadloon/Maractus

Elissa1mil

luisfsg wrote:

Elissa1mil wrote:

ryoko

Ponyta,pyroar and braxien

thanks bunches

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic