Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 38,961 to 38,980 of 96,284

Dratiniplz

Donnelly wrote:

@dratiniplz my safari has dragonair, and you can sometimes find hidden abilities, so if you add me you might get one

added =)
I can't go to the safari yet though

Dratiniplz

lmbdeme

@SainT Please add me, id love to trade something for your clawitzer

FC 3093-8319-7261

In game name: Luca

Dratiniplz

Swov wrote:

Dratiniplz wrote:

Does anyone have a marvel scale female Dratini?

FC = 1091-8032-6238

You don't need the dratini to be female anymore to pass down hidden abilities.... I can breed you a dratini with marvel scale if you like

Really? Thanks for that info, and I would love that!
FC = 1091-8032-6238

Dratiniplz

Donnelly

@vermouthedry is your in game name staz? if so you have a normal safari with dunsparce, eevee and loudred

Dragon safari: Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggoo

3DS Friend Code: 5172-0855-5150

Blassie098

Anikue wrote:

Btw is there anyone with feebas in their safari? I would love to have it

@Anikue I'm not sure anyone has found a feebas yet

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Anikue

Blassie098 wrote:

Anikue wrote:

Btw is there anyone with feebas in their safari? I would love to have it

@Anikue I'm not sure anyone has found a feebas yet

:C

Anikue

Donnelly

@kevy added

luna2134

add me add me, dont have the game with me right now but will add back asap, nice day fellas

add me 2466 2691 0017 fire type, will get back to asap have fun fellas lets do this@ Slugma, and Growlithe ??? 3754 7590 7594

Blassie098

Does anyone have a sudowoodo that they could trade me? Even if it's newly hatched or still in an egg. I have plenty of pokemon to trade in return

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Remiir

Anyone with a growlithe or dragonair safari?? o:

Friend Code: 4012-3495-9459
Water safari; Krabby, Frogadier, Floatzel

Remiir

luna2134 wrote:

add me add me, dont have the game with me right now but will add back asap, nice day fellas

I will add you when I get home as well!

Donnelly

I have mewtwo x, tyranitarite, pinsirite and mancetite if anyone is willing trade for their y counterparts (mewtwo y, aggronite, heracronite and houndoomite), just add me tag me and tell me which you want

Swov

Blassie098 wrote:

@Swov unfortunately there wasn't a metang. So I can't help you with finding a hidden ability. Are there any other safari pokemon that you are after at the moment?

Many.

If you could help me out with any of these I'd appreciate it greatly. Keeping in mind, if they are without the hidden ability or not in a pokeball d/w about it.
Clefairy, mankey, machoke, drowzee, magmar, lapras, togepi, aipom, sunkern, forretress, corsola, tyrogue, mawile, trapinch, spheal, metang, bronzong, gabite, excadrill, sawk, petilil, swanna, ferrothorn, klang, druddigon, diggersby and/or spritzee

FC: 3110-5135-6632 Ground safari : Sandshrew | Gastrodon | Marowak

Swov

lazzz wrote:

@Swov you want to trade me bagon with its hidden ability?

@lazzz Your Bagon is ready.

FC: 3110-5135-6632 Ground safari : Sandshrew | Gastrodon | Marowak

Donnelly

@remiir i have dragonair safari

Blassie098

@Swov I have lots of them in my friends safaris. So I could find one with a hidden ability. Any in particular you are looking for most? Name 2 or 3 and I'll check I have them in my friends safaris

Edited on by Blassie098

Dratiniplz

Swov wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Swov unfortunately there wasn't a metang. So I can't help you with finding a hidden ability. Are there any other safari pokemon that you are after at the moment?

Many.

If you could help me out with any of these I'd appreciate it greatly. Keeping in mind, if they are without the hidden ability or not in a pokeball d/w about it.
Clefairy, mankey, machoke, drowzee, magmar, lapras, togepi, aipom, sunkern, forretress, corsola, tyrogue, mawile, trapinch, spheal, metang, bronzong, gabite, excadrill, sawk, petilil, swanna, ferrothorn, klang, druddigon, diggersby and/or spritzee

I added you and I have a trapinch if you would kindly breed a marvel scale dratini, I'm not picky just want the ability. thanks!

Dratiniplz

lmbdeme

@anyi9106 Wanna trade something for your clawitzer?

FC 3093-8319-7261

In game name: Luca

Remiir

Donnelly wrote:

@remiir i have dragonair safari

Perfect! I will add you when I get home if you would be so kind to add me u v u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic