Posts 38,881 to 38,900 of 96,284

hardtimes

Eddicus73 wrote:

What dark pokemon do I got?

crawdunt and pawniard

Name: Nick
FC: 0044-3138-9083
Ice: Snover, Sneisel, Dewgong

Safari Access to: all G1 starters, all G6 starters, Evee, Ditto, Chansey, Clafairy, and many more.

Swov

Eddicus73 wrote:

Swov wrote:

@Blassie098 FYI, you don't have to be conservative with adding friends... you can always delete the friends you don't want to keep after trading.

@Swov how do you do that?

You go to the first card and in the top left corner there is a settings button. Then click delete friend card.

FC: 3110-5135-6632 Ground safari : Sandshrew | Gastrodon | Marowak

Blassie098

@Swov not to mention its a bit rude to start deleting friends from my end when they might want to have my safari. They added me first, so they get to stay I guess

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Donnelly

@Vermouthedry ok, you are added now, could you tell me what my friend safari is and what its got if you get a chance, thanks oh and are you wanting to swap any mega stones?

Dragon safari: Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggoo

3DS Friend Code: 5172-0855-5150

hardtimes

anyone have Rotom for trade?

Name: Nick
FC: 0044-3138-9083
Ice: Snover, Sneisel, Dewgong

Safari Access to: all G1 starters, all G6 starters, Evee, Ditto, Chansey, Clafairy, and many more.

NubletInc

@Donnely You are dragon type, and I will trade the charizardite with you.

Name: NubletInc
FC:4871-3868-2368
In-Game Name: Raden
Safari: Poison, Kakuna, Ariados, and Muk

Blassie098

@Swov I'm not sure if I have a hidden ability one in my PC. And it takes forever to hatch beldum eggs.. The best I could do is send an egg over to you and you can try to breed one with a hidden ability yourself

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Swov

Blassie098 wrote:

@Swov not to mention its a bit rude to start deleting friends from my end when they might want to have my safari. They added me first, so they get to stay I guess

It is a bit rude... but what can you do? There's something like 3-400 pokemon species and only 100 friend list slots.

kevy

@hardtimes. Yes would love to trade but its not connected one time for me

Pokemon Y fc 3239 2254 8425 add me tag me
FIRE SAFARI BRAIXEN GROWLITHE LARVESTA

Eddicus73

Swov wrote:

Eddicus73 wrote:

Swov wrote:

@Blassie098 FYI, you don't have to be conservative with adding friends... you can always delete the friends you don't want to keep after trading.

You go to the first card and in the top left corner there is a settings button. Then click delete friend card.

Oh snaps now I can delete the few 6 that didn't add me back, thanks buddy. Would of sent you a o- power but you ain't on

FC:4356-0579-2127

lazzz

@NubletInc add you back
add me guys ill add back asap

everyone welcome to add FC: 2423 - 2677 - 3512
Looking for safari with gligar

Swov

Blassie098 wrote:

@Swov I'm not sure if I have a hidden ability one in my PC. And it takes forever to hatch beldum eggs.. The best I could do is send an egg over to you and you can try to breed one with a hidden ability yourself

Unfortunately, you can only breed hidden ability pokes from parents with the hidden ability. So, you have to first catch a hidden ability one from safari... then you can breed ones with that hidden ability. That's what I'm doing... I already have something like 100-150 pokes with hidden abilities to breed/trade with people... all caught in pokeballs I might add

Anyi9106

Hey everyone my names Andrew. Please feel free to add me, Friend code: 4613-7553-6188. Of course I'll add you as well. Let me know!

Anyi9106

Blassie098

@Swov I've managed using just 95 or so of my friends to get almost all of the pokemon available right now without the transfer thing. I've kept the last few open for the pokemon I haven't managed to find yet

Swov

Eddicus73 wrote:

Swov wrote:

Eddicus73 wrote:

Swov wrote:

Oh snaps now I can delete the few 6 that didn't add me back, thanks buddy. Would of sent you a o- power but you ain't on

He he, dw about O-powers on me... don't need them

lazzz

@Swov get a pokemon with the ability flame body or magmar armor i decreases steps to hatch eggs by half

everyone welcome to add FC: 2423 - 2677 - 3512
Looking for safari with gligar

Blassie098

@Swov ah ok, I didn't know that I'll have a look for you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic