Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 33,361 to 33,380 of 96,284

Kuriboh_IV

@socialpariah56
@renoa52

Added the two of you.

Arright, final post for the evening - add me, if you would, my FC is in my sig.

Friend Safari: Bug Type w/ Masquerain and Combee (can someone confirm the final poke?)

3DS FC: 1650 - 2253 - 0515
Name: kuriboh
Friend Safari Type: Bug

Khai

Emerald_Acid wrote:

It's a new day. Time to begin anew.

Accepting Friend Safari invites from owners of Psychic | Fairy | Elec | Bug Safaris, and those that have non-Kalos starters. If yu have the goods please tag and add me.

Alternatively, does anybody have access to Safaris that have Kirlia that would be willing to trade? I'm looking for a Female Kirlia with Telepathy that's caught in a Dusk Ball.

I can provide any of the Kalos starters, Metang, Eevee, and Larvesta from my own Safari library, to name a few that stand out as valuable and wanted. (Sadly I can't help with specific natures since I only have Adamant and Timid Ditto)

I can get u what u need. Can I trade with a larvesta?

FC 1478 - 4249 - 6986

blueduck

Add me then tag me! If you tag me I will add back.
FC in sig

FC: 2337-4219-7722

Zafareon

blueduck wrote:

Add me then tag me! If you tag me I will add back.
FC in sig

added

FC: 4511-0793-7031
Type: Ice
Pokemon: piloswine, bergmite, Spheal

MaraudingNight

[quote=Emerald_Acid]

Khai wrote:

It's a new day. Time to begin anew.

Accepting Friend Safari invites from owners of Psychic | Fairy | Elec | Bug Safaris, and those that have non-Kalos starters. If yu have the goods please tag and add me.

Alternatively, does anybody have access to Safaris that have Kirlia that would be willing to trade? I'm looking for a Female Kirlia with Telepathy that's caught in a Dusk Ball.

I can provide any of the Kalos starters, Metang, Eevee, and Larvesta from my own Safari library, to name a few that stand out as valuable and wanted. (Sadly I can't help with specific natures since I only have Adamant and Timid Ditto)

Added!

Safari Type: Bug (Beautifly, Pinsir, and Ledyba)

3DS Friend Code: 4656-6195-9303

Emerald_Acid

Added everyone who tagged me before.

@MaraudingNight

Added because Pinsir is awesome.

@Khai

Got access to the Kirlia?

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4572-5751

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fighting. Riolu | Pancham | Machoke.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic