Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 31,461 to 31,480 of 96,284

Emerald_Acid

kira92 wrote:

Emerald_Acid wrote:

Accepting Friend Safari invites from owners of Psychic | Fairy | Elec | Bug Safaris, and those that have non-Kalos starters. If yu have the goods please tag and add me.

Alternatively, does anybody have access to Safaris that have Kirlia and Joltik/Galvantula in them that would be willing to trade? I'm looking for a Female Kirlia with Telepathy, and any kind of Joltik/Galvantula. (Adamant Kirlia and Timid Joltik/Galvantula would be bonuses, but not required)

I can provide any of the Kalos starters, Metang, Eevee, and Chansey from my own Safari library, to name a few that stand out as valuable.

Added. MY FC: 2964-8615-4312

Added back, but sadly (and not personally), I have no use for a Poison Safari. Was there something yu wanted to offer or get from my Safari?

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4572-5751

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fighting. Riolu | Pancham | Machoke.

azureusflames

@kira92
@Nemisku
Added both
Memo I'll let u know when u add me

Water safari- wartortle | frogadier | krabby

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2407-0930

Eddicus73

@ShadowLink let me know when you've added me and I'll add you I'll be waiting

FC:4356-0579-2127

kiptim

@kira92 added!
@Emerald_Acid added, i can provide galvantula in a trade and i have a psychic safari myself, no idea what's in it though!

FC: 3411-1625-7791

Emerald_Acid

@kiptim

Added! Anything in particular I should be catching to trade for the zappy spider?

kiptim

@Emerald_Acid well i dont really know! tell me what kind of things you have that you think are special? ill take just about anything though, its no big deal haha!

kira92

Emerald_Acid wrote:

kira92 wrote:

Emerald_Acid wrote:

Accepting Friend Safari invites from owners of Psychic | Fairy | Elec | Bug Safaris, and those that have non-Kalos starters. If yu have the goods please tag and add me.

Alternatively, does anybody have access to Safaris that have Kirlia and Joltik/Galvantula in them that would be willing to trade? I'm looking for a Female Kirlia with Telepathy, and any kind of Joltik/Galvantula. (Adamant Kirlia and Timid Joltik/Galvantula would be bonuses, but not required)

I can provide any of the Kalos starters, Metang, Eevee, and Chansey from my own Safari library, to name a few that stand out as valuable.

Added. MY FC: 2964-8615-4312

Added back, but sadly (and not personally), I have no use for a Poison Safari. Was there something yu wanted to offer or get from my Safari?

To be honest I just started doing this safari thing and I still have no clue how does it work (sorry). If anybody have a guide or something I will be grateful!

3DS FC: 2964-8615-4312

Emerald_Acid

@kiptim

Going through my Safari album, those that stand out to me are:

Skarmory | Eevee | Chansey | Heracross | Metang | Larvesta | Breloom | The Kalos Starters | Mid-evolutions of the Dragon Pseudo-Legendaries.

Emerald_Acid

@kiptim

Done deal!
I have one on-hand that's a Mild Male with Flame Body if that's acceptable, or I can go hunting for one with Swarm and/or Female if needed.

kiptim

@Emerald_Acid actually im quite much a noob when it comes to natures and abilities x) just only starting to understand them, so right now i dont really have a clue what swarm actually does! hehe but i dont think i really care what ability it has

Emerald_Acid

@kiptim

Kk. Send me a Trade Request whenever yu're set. (My requests seem to be wonky for some random reason)

Also, Swarm is the bug type version of Blaze/Torrent/Overgrow; it powers up Bug Moves when at 25% or less HP. Personally I like Flame Body much more since free burn is always nice.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic