Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 24,981 to 25,000 of 96,284

prodigybomb79

But seriously guys, anyone willing to trade a xerneas or yvelta? I need one of each after my bro released mine so.

Looking for a Feebas or prehistoric pokes.
I'm willing to offer in return anything that I show in my boxes or that you may want (legendaries except). Also we can talk over Game chat while we trade if you like for better understanding.

3DS Friend Code: 0919-9474-0085

prodigybomb79

No probs bro!
@eddicus73

I'm willing to offer in return anything that I show in my boxes or that you may want (legendaries except). Also we can talk over Game chat while we trade if you like for better understanding.

prodigybomb79

@lordofpowies
What do you want for it?

Eddicus73

Anyone who's added me if there want to battle against me may I remind you I just started so you will win

FC:4356-0579-2127

prodigybomb79

I'll have to think about that one. I don't even know where he is xD

lordofpowies

@prodigybomb79
Articuno or zapdos would be helpful, though I don't know if Yveltal is worth either of those

Friend Code: 2852-7879-8908. Add me and let's have an adventure!

prodigybomb79

@lordofpowies
I have a moltres I'm tracking lol.

Eddicus73

Lmao! I just got murdered my a steelix on a double battle bwahaha! xD

FC:4356-0579-2127

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic