Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 22,181 to 22,200 of 96,284

robthedutch

iSmartAsian wrote:

robthedutch wrote:

iSmartAsian wrote:

Add me could some1 tell me my friend safari?

Ghost, Pumkaboo and Shuppet

Thanks

For the third one we both have to be online and both have to defeated the league. Assuming you defeated the league, I'm online right now so please come online. I'll look for the third for you.

Fc: 3737-9607-4865 IGN: Robbert Friend safari type: Fairy pokémons: Swirlix, Kirlia and Floette. Also looking for Articuno/Zapdos still. Got all starters to trade. Also got pikachu with Volt Tackle and could get ditto's with it's hidden ability right away.

Dcabral22

iSmartAsian wrote:

Add me could some1 tell me my friend safari?

Added you, mine is in my sig

FC: 5257-8820-5827

Blassie098

@xbeatmcc sorry I can't add you back. I only have 2 spots left on my friends list, and I'm keeping them in case I need them for particular trades. Make sure you delete me from your list so I'm not taking up space

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

robthedutch

Anyone got a spare Yveltal? I'd be happy to trade any kanto/Kalos starter for it. If you want anything else I might have it too.

Fc: 3737-9607-4865 IGN: Robbert Friend safari type: Fairy pokémons: Swirlix, Kirlia and Floette. Also looking for Articuno/Zapdos still. Got all starters to trade. Also got pikachu with Volt Tackle and could get ditto's with it's hidden ability right away.

murcielago2011

Pretty PLEASE
Does anyone have Boldore, or exadrill with sand force?

Preferably female?

My friend code is 1177-7606-8015

Blassie098

@Japz212 aren't we all looking for a feebas? I want one too

And I can't help with the charizardnite y either, sorry

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Japz212

@Xbeatmcc yeah it didn't really add you try my FC again and see if it will come up with my full profile
Oh yeah blassie doesn't need more friends as her friend slots is almost to the limit because @blassie098 is forum famous!

Need more homies FC:5429-7555-8270

kevy

ufoetjoe999 wrote:

kevy wrote:

ufoetjoe999 wrote:

@kevy added

nice 1 number 100 expect lots O powers today

Whats ur in game name for pokemon lol
thx

Pokemon Y fc 3239 2254 8425 add me tag me
FIRE SAFARI BRAIXEN GROWLITHE LARVESTA

robthedutch

murcielago2011 wrote:

Pretty PLEASE
Does anyone have Boldore, or exadrill with sand force?

Preferably female?

No,but I do have an Excadrill with Sand Rush and a Boldore with sturdy

Dcabral22

Japz212 wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Japz212 hehe, anything else you looking for at the moment?

@blassie098 it's starting to bug me but I really need to find a feebas and I'm trying to get someone to shout me a charizardnite Y

Japz i added you.

FC: 5257-8820-5827

Blassie098

@Japz212 I am so not forum famous I just added lots of people the other day in one go. Without realising I'd want to keep slots open for trades

Japz212

Blassie098 wrote:

@Japz212 aren't we all looking for a feebas? I want one too

And I can't help with the charizardnite y either, sorry

All good just seeing but any who can't wait for December as the poke transfer thingy comes out then I get to transfer my beautiful mew which I transferred from emerald, diamond and black 2

Need more homies FC:5429-7555-8270

Sasu168

@olimpa
I added you check my sig for fc

Sasu168

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7669-8848

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic