Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 21,461 to 21,480 of 96,284

Apolloquis

May someone tell me what type is my safari please?

~Heyhey~ :]

3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/
ancient-sacred-pheonix/] Steam Account [/url]

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2313-4036 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

Tectonichearts

anyone have a vulpix in their safari? add + tag me please!

Friend code for peeps with Pokemon X and Y: 4313-0709-0723

stevejunjieneo

Okay added everyone who have added me already! Thanks! For those who have not added me yet, please add me. FC in sig Mention me once you have added me!

3DS FC: 5257-9948-2018

exavierr

@Tectonichearts no vulpix mine is ghost so you might find a neglected dead one:D i added you

4339 3701 0270 ghost type safari, also if anyone wants metalcoats 1/3 magnetons in lost hotel has 1

autumnraynefyr

Retrolunatic wrote:

autumnraynefyr wrote:

Retrolunatic wrote:

autumnraynefyr wrote:

Added:
@Retrolunatic (I have an electric safari myself, but I can trade you some snorunt from my friend's safari so that you may be able to breed some proper natures..)

That'd be nice of you. ^^ Highly appreciated. We can exchange codes if you want. I don't have many electric zones at the moment. So it's a + either way. Let me know if you need anything specific and I'll send it your way!

@kaitoukuro Added
@Valkyria11 Added
@Lionn Added

My friend code is 3652-1956-2930. ..And I am Oceané in game.

Alright! I have you added! Any poke that you wanted in particular?

I have been trying to find a Milotic/Feebas, but they are hard to come by at the moment, especially with everyone wanting them and all of the 5th gen breeders being locked down for the next couple months.. But anything would really be good, unless you have had the chance to come by a Misdreavus.. xD

3DS FC: 3652-1956-2930 (Electric Pokemon Friend Safari)

bluetrainerx

are there any people here who are water,fire,or grass if so please add me

fc: 0216-0932-8071
shiny pokemon in x: 26

biggep

add me and tag me

fc:0189-9383-6952

exavierr

@baalkrsna added

4339 3701 0270 ghost type safari, also if anyone wants metalcoats 1/3 magnetons in lost hotel has 1

Gtrainer2010

@exavierr lol neglected dead one that's dark lol

ADD ME
3ds Name: Scott
3ds Friend code:5214-9917-6530
I always play pokemon X & Y

exavierr

@manana2584 also added

Retrolunatic

autumnraynefyr wrote:

Retrolunatic wrote:

autumnraynefyr wrote:

Retrolunatic wrote:

autumnraynefyr wrote:

Added:
@Retrolunatic (I have an electric safari myself, but I can trade you some snorunt from my friend's safari so that you may be able to breed some proper natures..)

That'd be nice of you. ^^ Highly appreciated. We can exchange codes if you want. I don't have many electric zones at the moment. So it's a + either way. Let me know if you need anything specific and I'll send it your way!

@kaitoukuro Added
@Valkyria11 Added
@Lionn Added

My friend code is 3652-1956-2930. ..And I am Oceané in game.

Alright! I have you added! Any poke that you wanted in particular?

I have been trying to find a Milotic/Feebas, but they are hard to come by at the moment, especially with everyone wanting them and all of the 5th gen breeders being locked down for the next couple months.. But anything would really be good, unless you have had the chance to come by a Misdreavus.. xD

Nope I don't have one. However if I come by one you'll be the first to know. ^^

Retrolunatic

exavierr

Gtrainer2010 wrote:

@exavierr lol neglected dead one that's dark lol

comon come try it i added you:D

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic