Showing 41 to 60 of 94
41. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 01:47 GMT
@ShadowFox254, I also noticed you changed ur pic! XD
My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...
Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC
42. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 01:55 GMT
@Glaceon: I change my pic every now and then.
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena
You can become anything and go anywhere.
Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.
Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^
43. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 21:29 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Thanks, But I don't have Moltres anymore...I have Latios instead.
Friend Code: 0087 - 3148 - 9902
Safari: Steel type, Magneton, Klang, and Klefki (how boring..i guess)
44. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 21:36 GMT
@Clove32123: Sweet. I have a shiny Latias. I prefer Latias than Latios.
Edited on Thu 20th March, 2014 @ 21:36 by ShadowFox254
45. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 23:56 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Aww...I wanna shiny latias or latios....The only shiny i have is Helioptile
46. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 00:22 GMT
@Clove32123: I have 4 shines; Latias, Azumarill, Kyogre, and Chansey. I used to have a shiny Nidoking.
47. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 00:24 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Cool.... I wish I had more shinies... ;A;
48. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 00:28 GMT
@Clove32123: Mind if I add you? So we can battle and trade anytime.
49. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 01:53 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Sure I don't mind.
50. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 02:03 GMT
@Clove32123: Thank you. If you need any good Pokémon that you have trouble breeding (IVs, egg moves, nature, abilities) I can help you with that.
Edit: My IGN is Melia.
Edited on Fri 21st March, 2014 @ 02:06 by ShadowFox254
51. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 02:20 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Cool thanks my IGN is Alexa
52. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 02:53 GMT
@Clove32123: Cool. I've added you.
53. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 03:57 GMT
54. Posted: Sat 22nd Mar 2014 17:23 GMT
Best match for me so far: FFWG-WWWW-WWW6-BXNS (My Nidoqueen was definitely a key player here... literally, if she got knockout then the match would have been over. Love you, Nidoqueen.
Edited on Sat 22nd March, 2014 @ 17:23 by ShadowFox254
55. Posted: Tue 25th Mar 2014 23:30 GMT
Wow...for some reason I keep losing battles, I usually win them and now almost every battle I well...BATTLE in I'm losing...
56. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 00:27 GMT
I love my new team: AUZG-WWWW-WWW6-D8VF
Made some misplays but it was all good.
57. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 02:29 GMT
This battle was so horrible for me XD I lost so quickly 5YYG-WWWW-WWW6-D8XZ
58. Posted: Wed 2nd Apr 2014 23:23 BST
A great match for me and my opponent; 5FUW-WWWW-WWW6-YEW7
Edited on Wed 2nd April, 2014 @ 23:33 by ShadowFox254
59. Posted: Fri 4th Apr 2014 03:28 BST
This win came out of literally nowhere and it was hilarious. Tell me whatcha think.
GF7W - WWWW - WWW6 - J46K
60. Posted: Sun 6th Apr 2014 00:48 BST
My Shiny Durant Dominated in this Battle Z54W-WWWW-WWW6-2A5A