Showing 41 to 60 of 92
41. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 01:47 GMT
@ShadowFox254, I also noticed you changed ur pic! XD
My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...
Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC
42. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 01:55 GMT
@Glaceon: I change my pic every now and then.
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena
You can become anything and go anywhere.
Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.
43. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 21:29 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Thanks, But I don't have Moltres anymore...I have Latios instead.
Friend Code: 0087 - 3148 - 9902
Safari: Steel type, Magneton, Klang, and Klefki (how boring..i guess)
44. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 21:36 GMT
@Clove32123: Sweet. I have a shiny Latias. I prefer Latias than Latios.
Edited on Thu 20th March, 2014 @ 21:36 by ShadowFox254
45. Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2014 23:56 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Aww...I wanna shiny latias or latios....The only shiny i have is Helioptile
46. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 00:22 GMT
@Clove32123: I have 4 shines; Latias, Azumarill, Kyogre, and Chansey. I used to have a shiny Nidoking.
47. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 00:24 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Cool.... I wish I had more shinies... ;A;
48. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 00:28 GMT
@Clove32123: Mind if I add you? So we can battle and trade anytime.
49. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 01:53 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Sure I don't mind.
50. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 02:03 GMT
@Clove32123: Thank you. If you need any good Pokémon that you have trouble breeding (IVs, egg moves, nature, abilities) I can help you with that.
Edit: My IGN is Melia.
Edited on Fri 21st March, 2014 @ 02:06 by ShadowFox254
51. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 02:20 GMT
@ShadowFox254 Cool thanks my IGN is Alexa
52. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 02:53 GMT
@Clove32123: Cool. I've added you.
53. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 03:57 GMT
54. Posted: Sat 22nd Mar 2014 17:23 GMT
Best match for me so far: FFWG-WWWW-WWW6-BXNS (My Nidoqueen was definitely a key player here... literally, if she got knockout then the match would have been over. Love you, Nidoqueen.
Edited on Sat 22nd March, 2014 @ 17:23 by ShadowFox254
55. Posted: Tue 25th Mar 2014 23:30 GMT
Wow...for some reason I keep losing battles, I usually win them and now almost every battle I well...BATTLE in I'm losing...
56. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 00:27 GMT
I love my new team: AUZG-WWWW-WWW6-D8VF
Made some misplays but it was all good.
57. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 02:29 GMT
This battle was so horrible for me XD I lost so quickly 5YYG-WWWW-WWW6-D8XZ
58. Posted: Wed 2nd Apr 2014 23:23 BST
A great match for me and my opponent; 5FUW-WWWW-WWW6-YEW7
Edited on Wed 2nd April, 2014 @ 23:33 by ShadowFox254
59. Posted: Fri 4th Apr 2014 03:28 BST
This win came out of literally nowhere and it was hilarious. Tell me whatcha think.
GF7W - WWWW - WWW6 - J46K
60. Posted: Sun 6th Apr 2014 00:48 BST
My Shiny Durant Dominated in this Battle Z54W-WWWW-WWW6-2A5A