Forums

Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Demo Code Sharing! (Currently Unofficial)

Posts 341 to 360 of 468

colaflash

If you got a UK code pls send to me would mean the world to me. My email is [email protected]. I can repay with something like a shiny

colaflash

lelefava92

colaflash wrote:

If you got a UK code pls send to me would mean the world to me. My email is [email protected]. I can repay with something like a shiny

for example?

lelefava92

JayJayDutts

Howdy all!
I'm new here, one of the many that are flooding the place looking for a demo code. I don't have a code of my own to swap, however I'm looking for an AU code and am willing to trade any of the following shinies to land one: Durant, Whismur, Relicanth, Stantler, Mankey, Yanma.
EDIT: My email is [email protected]. Please help a guy out, god knows I might even have some more worthy shinies than these ;D

Edited on by JayJayDutts

JayJayDutts

Leafblade17

Is something wrong with the Email registration today? Yesterday I was successful in registering my email but today it kept saying I ain't UK; OBJECTION!!!

But seriously, why won't it accept my email? ):

what.is.pikmin.pikmin.are.friends.who help.and support.you.

SteveButler2210

Leafblade17 wrote:

Is something wrong with the Email registration today? Yesterday I was successful in registering my email but today it kept saying I ain't UK; OBJECTION!!!

You only need to register once, after that you are included in all of the draws, says so in the details

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

Leafblade17

Leafblade17

Aha that I confirmed yesterday as when I rechecked, my email was successfully submitted,. But today's note piqued my interest and wondered if maybe they were removed?

Pyro_Mancer

Wasn't i supposed to get a demo code from Nintendo life?

Pyro_Mancer

3DS Friend Code: 3368-2378-5796 | Nintendo Network ID: SushixFang

SteveButler2210

I pre-ordered the steelbook OR from the UK Nintendo Store website but I haven't had any email about a code yet, has anybody else experienced the same problem? I was certain that they are supposed to send you a code! Still keeping my fingers crossed to bag one of the NL codes, but it'd be nice to have a guaranteed code. Then I could help people out and donate one if I get a spare!

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

yourendhere

could somebody send me one UK ORAS demo code to [email protected] i'm a streamer and would really appreciate the code thanks again

yourendhere

Alexander1408

Sorry for posting in the wrong place before >_<. I got my code from Nintendolife but I no longer need it as I went to GAME yesterday morning. If anyone needs a uk code I'll forward the email to you. First to post gets the code,that's only fair

Looking for friendcodes for my 2DS. I'll add anyone who asks :D

Alexander1408

@yourendhere you must've written your post as I was writing mine lol. I'll send you the code now

Looking for friendcodes for my 2DS. I'll add anyone who asks :D

TheLostKokiri

Hey guys, I have 2 UK codes to give away, the first responses I get will get the codes. Just leave me your email and I'll get it to you Make sure you are eligible to use the code as I'd hate for them to go to waste.

TheLostKokiri

Lucario448

Hey, I have 1 UK code to give away. Just leave your email and I'll send it to you. First response gets the code!

Lucario448

Lucario448

Beta wrote:

Lucario448 wrote:

Hey, I have 1 UK code to give away. Just leave your email and I'll send it to you. First response gets the code!

Me, please? [email protected]

I sent you the code, enjoy!

Lucario448

Turbostrike

I can't get my code even though I am from the UK. Can someone please help me? I sent a message but they didn't answered me.

Turbostrike

bvayb

I have an extra code if anyone is still looking for one.

bvayb

stripedblur

bvayb wrote:

I'm looking to get a code for my wife's birthday tomorrow, she's massively into pokemon. Would I be able to get it from you?
If you'd be so kind, my email is [email protected], thanks~

Edited on by stripedblur

stripedblur

stripedblur

bvayb wrote:

I got the code, thank you very much you've made my wife a very happy person come tomorrow!

stripedblur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.