Forums

Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Demo Code Sharing! (Currently Unofficial)

Posts 261 to 280 of 468

Eckley96

I have one spare UK code if someone wants it. Got two from amazon for pre ordering both games ( I was only going to pre order one, I don't know why I've ordered both!)

FC : 2895-8146-7474

AnimeBecky

Eckley96 wrote:

I have one spare UK code if someone wants it. Got two from amazon for pre ordering both games ( I was only going to pre order one, I don't know why I've ordered both!)

Could I have the code?

"A leader must never rest, never surrender, and most of all never stop learning..."

Twitter:

Eckley96

@animebecky sure. Do you have an email? I don't want to post it for you and then someone else takes it

wiks111

I was first with the mail

wiks111

BJoonsoon1

I can't seem to get a code from anywhere, someone please help!!!!!

BJoonsoon1

CableKing

Could anyone please give me a england demo code? I've been sitting here waiting for 6 hours and no luck. Thanks. Send it to [email protected]. Thank you!

CableKing

jam14

Got 2 UK codes to give away (ended up getting 2 from Amazon and one from NL), first two posts with email addresses will get them

jam14

BJoonsoon1

jam14 wrote:

Got 2 UK codes to give away (ended up getting 2 from Amazon and one from NL), first two posts with email addresses will get them

[email protected]

BJoonsoon1

Araquanid

I posted a link to the location you can find the NL demo code in the first post of the thread. Note this is for UK only.

I'll repost it in this as well: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/download_pokemon_ome...

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

95ash95

Haha I got my Code before my local Game Store Opened, it based in a shopping centre and I was very lucky that it worked before they opened!

95ash95

Hervine

I went to Game earlier and I couldn't get it to connect

Hervine

Eckley96

They should have released the demo for everyone, seems to unfair for the people who don't get one

AnimeBecky

Eckley96 wrote:

@animebecky sure. Do you have an email? I don't want to post it for you and then someone else takes it

Thank you so much for the code!

"A leader must never rest, never surrender, and most of all never stop learning..."

Twitter:

wiks111

No matter, problem solved. That German site in the link above generates valid codes. So much for the whole code begging thing

wiks111

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.