Forums

Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Demo Code Sharing! (Currently Unofficial)

Posts 221 to 240 of 468

sea_dog

i can't get the code because i'm not from the uk

sea_dog

3DS Friend Code: 2294-4517-3671 | Nintendo Network ID: venom1950

sneaker16

Whenever I try to enter my email, I get the error:
{"status":"fail","errors":["Sorry, there was a problem processing your request."]}

Is anyone else getting this? The email I'm entering is [email protected] and I'm definitely UK based, if that's any help (or if anyone feels like sharing a spare code )

EDIT: Not to worry, using Chrome instead of Firefox fixed this. If anyone else gets an error like that, try another browser.

Edited on by sneaker16

sneaker16

Crimson_Ridley

Look at all these users that have just signed up. I wonder how many will stick around once all of the codes are gone? Answer: None.

Crimson_Ridley

Undead_terror

Crimson_Ridley wrote:

Look at all these users that have just signed up. I wonder how many will stick around once all of the codes are gone? Answer: None.

Same happened with the smash codes...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

AhrynShore

Hey 😊 If anyone gets a code and is feeling generous would you be able to send it to [email protected]. If you do, give me your friend code too and I will trade you all the skittys you could want 😂

AhrynShore

KawasumiHong

I'm waiting for a code... My luck sux, anyway, so no much hope.

KawasumiHong

Otetsu

I'm looking for an AU code if possible!

I can trade you some pokemon as payment if you desire! I has whole bunch of decent shinys.

Otetsu

Jordanory

If anyone has a spare UK code for the demo, I would love you forever. I would carve your name onto my 3DS. And on my wall. My email is [email protected].

Jordanory

KawasumiHong

I recived. Downloading now <3
YAAAAAAAAY! I'm so happy!

KawasumiHong

Jazzer94

Got a code and downloading the demo now, hype!!!

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

ian095

I went to GAME at 8:30am and got the demo code through Nintendo Zone, the GAME store I went to was a ghost town when I went in though to get the Shiny Gengar after having downloaded the demo, so anyone who goes later in the day might still be in luck as long as all the GAME stores in the UK are like that!

ian095

TheGreatKDB

My name is The Great KDB!
People here in Ireland are getting nothing thanks to Nintendo Life!
I'm in desperate need of a demo code right now!
My email is [email protected]

TheGreatKDB

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8601-0931

enderman000

If somebody has the kindness of giving away a EU code of the demo, could you sent it to [email protected] I´ll try to repay the favor (if shinies are good enough of course XD)

enderman000

junkgirl

Hello! If somebody has an extra code and would like to share it with a poor girl that's not currently in the UK, you can send it to [email protected] I woud be really grateful as i'm dying from not playing it right now

Edited on by junkgirl

junkgirl

enderman000

junkgirl wrote:

Hello! If somebody has an extra code and would like to share it with a poor girl that's not currently in the UK, you can send it to [email protected] I woud be really grateful as i'm dying from not playing it right now

Yeah, will I´m in Sweden and i just heard that the codes ended the 7 of october :`( But if someone does have a code... he could send it to me... wink,wink [email protected]

enderman000

Punished_Boss_84

Thank god it's done this way, I've pictured a scramble/first come first serve basis. Not because I was busy at the time.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

lelefava92

What does It means:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<response status="ok">
<ul>
<li>
Sorry, there was a problem processing your request.
</li>
</ul>
</response>
???

lelefava92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.