Forums

Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Demo Code Sharing! (Currently Unofficial)

Posts 161 to 180 of 468

qasim456

bunking school till 10 to see if i can get this code

qasim456

sea_dog

trainerziv wrote:

i have a uk account but don't actually lve in the uk(i'm from israel and we don't actually have our own version of the e-shop)
and as such, i have no way to get the code myself since there are no stores here that hand them out, if any one has a spare code he's willing to give i'll apreciate it a lot

same here. i'm from croatia and we don't have the eshop here either. i changed my region to UK on my 3ds and i bought UK pokemon X. for now everything worked fine and even i could buy things from the eshop.

sea_dog

3DS Friend Code: 2294-4517-3671 | Nintendo Network ID: venom1950

Mobfla

When is the codes being announced and are there only limited codes btw I'm from uk

Mobfla

R1nku

so are the nintendo life codes limited?

R1nku

Alexander1408

Whoops! Sorry guys,looks like I goofed earlier,I meant 20,000 codes (I wish 200,000! ) lol. Apparently there'll be an announcement at 9am on here. Good luck guys!

Looking for friendcodes for my 2DS. I'll add anyone who asks :D

R1nku

oh yeah and do you have to buy pokemon y or can you can get it after you already bought it at release?

R1nku

Alexander1408

Most websites agree that it's a free download and that no purchase is necessary. I'm heading into GAME uk at 9am to see if this is infact the case. Nintendolife twitter feed(on the home page)is inviting people in for 9am-looks like they'll probably releasw their codes then . Good luck guys

Looking for friendcodes for my 2DS. I'll add anyone who asks :D

vBenn

If I pre-order today, will I still get a code by E-mail?

vBenn

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3541-1839 | Nintendo Network ID: vBenni

Mobfla

I'm in uk but I have school at nine

Mobfla

qasim456

it depends on where uve preordered from

qasim456

vBenn

If I pre-order from Amazon will I still get the code?

vBenn

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3541-1839 | Nintendo Network ID: vBenni

Caciulacdlac

Alexander1408 wrote:

Whoops! Sorry guys,looks like I goofed earlier,I meant 20,000 codes (I wish 200,000! ) lol. Apparently there'll be an announcement at 9am on here. Good luck guys!

How do you know there will be an announcement at 9 here?

Caciulacdlac

qasim456

the guy who runs the site tweeted it will be going on at 9 and amazon is distributing codes for preorders via email today so im not sure if u order today ull get a code today

qasim456

Dannyboy601

I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire from Amazon a week ago, and I haven't received an email yet :/

Dannyboy601

sea_dog

Dannyboy601 wrote:

I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire from Amazon a week ago, and I haven't received an email yet :/

check your junk box and/or inbox on amazon

sea_dog

Nath74k

Got my code in France and i had a Mega-Glalie!

Nath74k

qasim456

cool
is the demo worth it

qasim456

Nath74k

It consists of 10 little and basic scenarios, but yes it is worth it even if i think the hype had us overrating it ahah
We can test some new features, see Hoenn in 3D, ... And for that the demo is really cool! I will surely play it a lot waiting for the full version

Nath74k

Dannyboy601

sea_dog wrote:

Dannyboy601 wrote:

Still no luck, unfortunately

Dannyboy601

sea_dog

Dannyboy601 wrote:

sea_dog wrote:

Dannyboy601 wrote:

Still no luck, unfortunately

you'll get it. just wait. or you could contact their customer service

sea_dog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.