Forums

Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Demo Code Sharing! (Currently Unofficial)

Posts 121 to 140 of 468

KawasumiHong

Stand by.
I can't wait for moar pokemans :3

KawasumiHong

Fafnirchaos07

I would participate however i just bought X so I'm going through that right now, and I'm sure they will release it on the eshop eventually. have fun people.

Fafnirchaos07

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3764-6565

Alexander1408

Aww man,I won't be able to sleep now >_< lol . Better set that alarm clock,don't wanna miss out on this!. I know it's off topic(from the demo) but does anyone know which legends are available in each game?-or have they not said?

Looking for friendcodes for my 2DS. I'll add anyone who asks :D

Alexander1408

Yep,I saw that you can encounter legends through flying but I wasn't sure which ones >_<

ArioxDev

Hey guys im buzzing for this and cannot wait omfg :3 im so excitedd cant be long now.

ArioxDev

Scary_Old_Lady

Too bad my school's WiFi denies 3DS. (Although we did do a little exploit earlier today, wink wink.)

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

charlie-millz

Hey. Anyone have a spare uk code? I have to go to work soon and don't want to miss out. Cheers!

charlie-millz

ArioxDev

Hahaha GG you. Im not gunna be sleeping till I get the code and even when i do well im sure i wont be able to put it down xD and i have to be up at 5 for college ;-;

ArioxDev

qasim456

No need to be rude ppl have lives u know
Please watch the profanity and insults — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

qasim456

Scary_Old_Lady

I might just pick one up from GAME tomorrow, however that may not be possible.

Alexander1408

Apparently GAME will have 200,00 codes to give awsy(across the Uk) so if you're early you'll most likely get one. I wish GAME had bothered to list it as an event though,their site is a disgrace for Pokemon events . I spoke with them instore yesterday,they said to take my 2DS to connect to the Nintendo zone in their shop,hopefully it won't be such a runaround as the last time!

Scary_Old_Lady

Only 200k, well I guess I can't. I will be going at about 4pm.

BFTSMYR

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Code doesn't release at 9:00AM

People go on a rampage

2 seconds later

The begging starts

Another minute later

The site finally updates with the QR/code.

what?^^^^^^

BFTSMYR

Alexander1408

Hopefully there'll be some left. I don't think there's as many fans here as say Japan or the US. Last time there was a GAME event,I turned up at 9 on the dot,there was no-one else there lol. Perhaps it'll be the same tomorrow(fingers crossed!). Good luck getting your codes everyone! . This Pokefreak is headin to bed.....zzzzzz

Araquanid

Alexander1408 wrote:

Apparently GAME will have 200,00 codes to give awsy(across the Uk) so if you're early you'll most likely get one. I wish GAME had bothered to list it as an event though,their site is a disgrace for Pokemon events . I spoke with them instore yesterday,they said to take my 2DS to connect to the Nintendo zone in their shop,hopefully it won't be such a runaround as the last time!

Scary_Old_Lady wrote:

Only 200k, well I guess I can't. I will be going at about 4pm.

Correction, only 20,000

Serebii:
"Following the reveal of the Demos globally over the past couple of weeks, the latest addition to the list is Spain. The retail store GAME has announced that their Spanish branch shall be distributing the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire demo. We got word of this on Friday, but today they have announced that, like the UK, people can go to GAME and get the demo using the Nintendo Zone that is in stores from this Wednesday. It is limited to 20,000 codes received through this method so they shall go fast. It is also being distributed through the Official Nintendo Magazine in Spain right now."

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

RobertL

sadly its not 200,000 codes but only 20,000

RobertL

Scary_Old_Lady

20k codes is such a tiny amount, is it even worth it? Also, what's with everyone releasing them at such awful times? 9am? Who is going to be there? The employees will probably take a meaty old solid chunk out of that number.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.