Forums

Topic: Pokémon Battle Ladder & Monthly Tournaments #2 - DECEMBER TOURNEY BATTLES

Posts 141 to 160 of 207

KiwiPanda

@Shining-Void - My Pokemon's bodies are ready! Go ahead and take four Pokemon to battle, not three, if that's okay :3
Here's my FC: 3525-9867-0585
I've been training online, so hopefully I won't completely derp fail
Also went ahead and added you in my Pal Pad, tell me a time that works for you. I'll most likely be online tomorrow 5-5:30 EST time (NA), then I'll be on the forums later. I look forward to our match.
Btw, are we doing best out of three? Or are we waiting for more people to vote with it?

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Shining-Void

Yeah 5:30 is perfect for me. I think the matches are best out of 3.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

KiwiPanda

@Shining-Void - If you're still here we can do it right now :3
I'll be in the Wifi-Club for a long while waiting >:3

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Shining-Void

I'm on my way RedPanda!. Hold on just a sec one my pokeemon are missing an item.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

KiwiPanda

Alright, good games, but in the end I lost. Good luck to everyone else, though Hopefully next month will go better (Have the rules been announced for it, yet?) I'm also open to battles outside of the tournies if anyone wants any.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Shining-Void

D: I forgot to take out two of my Pokemon, sorry about that. I'll win this tournament for your sake >:]

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

thelegendoflink

Wait, I think some of you guys don't understand yet.
The battles are best 2 out of 3, with the rule that there is no possibility to change teams between battles. We decided that earlier in the thread. Or am I wrong?

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

Raylax

thelegendoflink wrote:

Wait, I think some of you guys don't understand yet.
The battles are best 2 out of 3, with the rule that there is no possibility to change teams between battles. We decided that earlier in the thread. Or am I wrong?

It was suggested, I put it to vote but didn't get enough responses to push it through. This tourney will be single battles (although I'll allow for rematches if both players agree to it; as with LJM and Retro). Might be best-of-3 next tourney. I'll be posting the next tourney details tonight

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Raylax

Due to Unforseen CircumstancesTM I'm gonna have to drop out the tourney this time around. @TheDreamingHawk can take my place.

IN OTHER NEWS, the next tourney details will be posted SOON. Next hour or so.

Edit:

JANUARY 2013 TOURNAMENT - 4 VS 4 NEVER USED DOUBLES (NU)

This is the tourney for all you 2012 apocalypse survivors out there! It's time to make do with what was left over from the nuclear fireballs, the remnants of Pokécivilisation and... alright, this is just a really convoluted way of saying that we're having a Doubles NU tourney. Bring out the novelties! Fetch your Vanniluxe, Sudowoodo, Delibird and Stantler. Bring out the Golduck, Kangaskhan and Magcargo! Chances are, you have an old favourite or two lying helplessly in NU. Time to give them some glory! Or... another embarrassing defeat.

Any Pokémon listed here is eligible for battle in this tournament: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/nu

Rules are as standard (see The Ground Rules in the first post), 4 vs 4 Lv50 Doubles.

Sign up now! Battling will commence in January!

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

thelegendoflink

@Raylax
Alright then, I guess I was confused. Thanks for clarifying, again.
Hmm, Doubles NU. That's kind of interesting, although I think I would be too lazy to make a team just for this. I'll see it goes.
Also, are tiers for double battles the same ones that for singles? That seems weird.
@paperluigi
At what time can you battle today? I'm free for most of the rest of the day, so tell me when you can.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

ereHemanresUoN

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Raylax
Alright then, I guess I was confused. Thanks for clarifying, again.
Hmm, Doubles NU. That's kind of interesting, although I think I would be too lazy to make a team just for this. I'll see it goes.
Also, are tiers for double battles the same ones that for singles? That seems weird.
@paperluigi
At what time can you battle today? I'm free for most of the rest of the day, so tell me when you can.

how is 5:00?

thelegendoflink

Assuming you meant EST, yeah, that's right for me.
EDIT; It's 5:00 EST now. Are you ready?

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

LordJumpMad

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Guess we have to go again then, Jump?

Ready when you are, and to make it fair, I won't change my team, so no sneaky attacks.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

Oh thank goodness. I thought my temp. ban would prevent me from a battle. Thank you raylax. So who am I paired with? I can do a battle this sunday or the weekend after.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

LordJumpMad

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Guess we have to go again then, Jump?

Ready when you are, and to make it fair, I won't change my team, so no sneaky attacks.

Alright, I'll keep my team the same too then. Might have to wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Ok I guess.
I'll keep your team a secret to everyone.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

turtlelink

Raylax wrote:

Due to Unforseen CircumstancesTM I'm gonna have to drop out the tourney this time around. @TheDreamingHawk can take my place.

IN OTHER NEWS, the next tourney details will be posted SOON. Next hour or so.

Edit:

JANUARY 2013 TOURNAMENT - 4 VS 4 NEVER USED DOUBLES (NU)

This is the tourney for all you 2012 apocalypse survivors out there! It's time to make do with what was left over from the nuclear fireballs, the remnants of Pokécivilisation and... alright, this is just a really convoluted way of saying that we're having a Doubles NU tourney. Bring out the novelties! Fetch your Vanniluxe, Sudowoodo, Delibird and Stantler. Bring out the Golduck, Kangaskhan and Magcargo! Chances are, you have an old favourite or two lying helplessly in NU. Time to give them some glory! Or... another embarrassing defeat.

Any Pokémon listed here is eligible for battle in this tournament: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/nu

Rules are as standard (see The Ground Rules in the first post), 4 vs 4 Lv50 Doubles.

Sign up now! Battling will commence in January!

Yay! NU Pokemon are some of my favs.
Or maybe it was RU, I forget.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic