Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokémon Battle Ladder & Monthly Tournaments #2 - DECEMBER TOURNEY BATTLES

Showing 141 to 160 of 207

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

141. Posted:

Well that sucks. No worry Jump I feel ya. My online use to suck too. Advancing this way doesn't feel like I crushed you, so we can go again later if you want.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

142. Posted:

@Shining-Void - My Pokemon's bodies are ready! Go ahead and take four Pokemon to battle, not three, if that's okay :3
Here's my FC: 3525-9867-0585
I've been training online, so hopefully I won't completely derp fail ;)
Also went ahead and added you in my Pal Pad, tell me a time that works for you. I'll most likely be online tomorrow 5-5:30 EST time (NA), then I'll be on the forums later. I look forward to our match.
Btw, are we doing best out of three? Or are we waiting for more people to vote with it?

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
I would give it a creative name, but I'm not good with "humor", so I'll just give you that :3
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

143. Posted:

Yeah 5:30 is perfect for me. I think the matches are best out of 3.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

144. Posted:

@Shining-Void - If you're still here we can do it right now :3
I'll be in the Wifi-Club for a long while waiting >:3

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
I would give it a creative name, but I'm not good with "humor", so I'll just give you that :3
~
~

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

145. Posted:

I'm on my way RedPanda!. Hold on just a sec one my pokeemon are missing an item.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

146. Posted:

Alright, good games, but in the end I lost. Good luck to everyone else, though :) Hopefully next month will go better (Have the rules been announced for it, yet?) I'm also open to battles outside of the tournies if anyone wants any.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
~

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

147. Posted:

D: I forgot to take out two of my Pokemon, sorry about that. I'll win this tournament for your sake >:]

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

148. Posted:

Wait, I think some of you guys don't understand yet.
The battles are best 2 out of 3, with the rule that there is no possibility to change teams between battles. We decided that earlier in the thread. Or am I wrong?

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

149. Posted:

Guess we have to go again then, Jump?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Raylax

150. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

Wait, I think some of you guys don't understand yet.
The battles are best 2 out of 3, with the rule that there is no possibility to change teams between battles. We decided that earlier in the thread. Or am I wrong?

It was suggested, I put it to vote but didn't get enough responses to push it through. This tourney will be single battles (although I'll allow for rematches if both players agree to it; as with LJM and Retro). Might be best-of-3 next tourney. I'll be posting the next tourney details tonight :)

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Raylax

151. Posted:

Due to Unforseen CircumstancesTM I'm gonna have to drop out the tourney this time around. @TheDreamingHawk can take my place.

IN OTHER NEWS, the next tourney details will be posted SOON. Next hour or so.

Edit:

JANUARY 2013 TOURNAMENT - 4 VS 4 NEVER USED DOUBLES (NU)

This is the tourney for all you 2012 apocalypse survivors out there! It's time to make do with what was left over from the nuclear fireballs, the remnants of Pokécivilisation and... alright, this is just a really convoluted way of saying that we're having a Doubles NU tourney. Bring out the novelties! Fetch your Vanniluxe, Sudowoodo, Delibird and Stantler. Bring out the Golduck, Kangaskhan and Magcargo! Chances are, you have an old favourite or two lying helplessly in NU. Time to give them some glory! Or... another embarrassing defeat.

Any Pokémon listed here is eligible for battle in this tournament: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/nu

Rules are as standard (see The Ground Rules in the first post), 4 vs 4 Lv50 Doubles.

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

152. Posted:

@Raylax
Alright then, I guess I was confused. Thanks for clarifying, again.
Hmm, Doubles NU. That's kind of interesting, although I think I would be too lazy to make a team just for this. I'll see it goes.
Also, are tiers for double battles the same ones that for singles? That seems weird.
@paperluigi
At what time can you battle today? I'm free for most of the rest of the day, so tell me when you can.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

153. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Raylax
Alright then, I guess I was confused. Thanks for clarifying, again.
Hmm, Doubles NU. That's kind of interesting, although I think I would be too lazy to make a team just for this. I'll see it goes.
Also, are tiers for double battles the same ones that for singles? That seems weird.
@paperluigi
At what time can you battle today? I'm free for most of the rest of the day, so tell me when you can.

how is 5:00?

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

154. Posted:

Assuming you meant EST, yeah, that's right for me.
EDIT; It's 5:00 EST now. Are you ready?

Edited on by thelegendoflink

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

155. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ready when you are, and to make it fair, I won't change my team, so no sneaky attacks.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

156. Posted:

Oh thank goodness. I thought my temp. ban would prevent me from a battle. Thank you raylax.:) So who am I paired with? I can do a battle this sunday or the weekend after.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

157. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ready when you are, and to make it fair, I won't change my team, so no sneaky attacks.

Alright, I'll keep my team the same too then. Might have to wait until tomorrow.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

158. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Alright, I'll keep my team the same too then. Might have to wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Ok I guess.
I'll keep your team a secret to everyone.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

159. Posted:

Raylax wrote:

Due to Unforseen CircumstancesTM I'm gonna have to drop out the tourney this time around. @TheDreamingHawk can take my place.

IN OTHER NEWS, the next tourney details will be posted SOON. Next hour or so.

Edit:

JANUARY 2013 TOURNAMENT - 4 VS 4 NEVER USED DOUBLES (NU)

This is the tourney for all you 2012 apocalypse survivors out there! It's time to make do with what was left over from the nuclear fireballs, the remnants of Pokécivilisation and... alright, this is just a really convoluted way of saying that we're having a Doubles NU tourney. Bring out the novelties! Fetch your Vanniluxe, Sudowoodo, Delibird and Stantler. Bring out the Golduck, Kangaskhan and Magcargo! Chances are, you have an old favourite or two lying helplessly in NU. Time to give them some glory! Or... another embarrassing defeat.

Any Pokémon listed here is eligible for battle in this tournament: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/nu

Rules are as standard (see The Ground Rules in the first post), 4 vs 4 Lv50 Doubles.

Yay! NU Pokemon are some of my favs.
Or maybe it was RU, I forget. :$

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

160. Posted:

Most of my favorite Pokemon are Neverused so I'll most likely dominate that. In my dreams.

My Colors! 3D Gallery