Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 9,501 to 9,520 of 34,512

JayLe62

FT: Multiple 4IV timid/protean froakies. SHINY: Magmar, Sawk, Seakingx2, Poliwhirlx2. Open to offers!

Edited on by JayLe62

Playing Pokemon Y
Friend Code: 4098-2333-7712, Add me!! I add back in the speed of light!!!
FLYING Type

seekerofshinies

Lionh8rt wrote:

Hatching feebas and have a few eggs. Any offers?

I could give you a Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Totodile or Treecko for a Feebas. My FC is in my sig, but I need yours. Also, who are you ingame?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

Lionh8rt

I NEED A 4 or 5 iv ditto PLEASE. I can trade feebas, feebas eggs, 4 iv eevees, or just name your price!

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

seekerofshinies

does ANYONE have a Turtwig or Cherubi/Cherrim please? I've been trying to get them on GTS forever. USELESS. I'll trade a Tynamo, Piplup, Feebas, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko or Mudkip for them. please?

Edited on by seekerofshinies

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

Damion

Im looking for a dialga or a giratina, im trading a shiny sniper skorupi or a shiny marvel scale dragonair

Damion

rassul17

Anybody with a shiny greninja protean for trade. i have shiny fletchder HA. and honedge and uxie for trade

Megapokepaul

rassul17 wrote:

Anybody with a shiny greninja protean for trade. i have shiny fletchder HA. and honedge and uxie for trade

I have shiny protean greninja 3 ivs but i want the honedge (BTW is it shiny ???? Or renamed ????) and the fletchinder for the greninja are you ok whith it ??? If so add me and reply back to see if i will add you

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

rassul17

@INFERCLAW my fletchender is JAp male HA shiny. wrong nature. yes my honedge is shiny 4iv

rassul17

@INFERCLAW no nickname but with the right incentive i could put a nickname on there for u

Megapokepaul

Welll i really want the honedge and fletchinder for my greninja are you ok with it if not i can propose a shiny : gorgeist trevenant gogoat !!!volcarona !!! Diggersby pangoro exploud and aipom for the honedge

Megapokepaul

rassul17 wrote:

@INFERCLAW no nickname but with the right incentive i could put a nickname on there for u

No nickname plzzz

rassul17

@iNFERCLAW are u asking for 2 pokes for one or are u saying u are interested in the two

Megapokepaul

No actually i am really interested for the two and since protean greninja is the most rare shiny in the game i am asking the two for it plzzzzz accept !!!!!!

Megapokepaul

rassul17 wrote:

@iNFERCLAW are u asking for 2 pokes for one or are u saying u are interested in the two

yes 2 for 1

rassul17

@ tNFERCLAW NO two for ones. shiny aegeslash is just as hot as greninja

Edited on by rassul17

rassul17

I have uxie for trade anybody

Megapokepaul

rassul17 wrote:

@ tNFERCLAW NO two for ones. shiny aegeslash is just as hot as greninja

Than no sorry but are you interested by one of my other shiny for it or for the fletchinder ??? And plzzz evolve the fletchinder so i can see that it s not nickanmed in japanese

jm29

INFERCLAW wrote:

No actually i am really interested for the two and since protean greninja is the most rare shiny in the game i am asking the two for it plzzzzz accept !!!!!!

@INFERCLAW your right it is one of the most rare shiny in the game and if I were to trade mine I go for 3 to one as well

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Megapokepaul

jm29 wrote:

INFERCLAW wrote:

@INFERCLAW your right it is one of the most rare shiny in the game and if I were to trade mine I go for 3 to one as well

I know right ???!!!! Personally i would have given most my shinys for another one

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic