Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 9,421 to 9,440 of 34,512

pupp3tmast3r

inugoomi wrote:

@theCausticFlame that's all right. I was busy the remainder of the day, so sorry about that. If you still want either of the two, let me know and I will trade with you as soon as I see you on.

@Steeelix sorry I've been busy all day! However, I am free now so if you are still in need of a mudkip, let me know and I will trade with you. I will need your FC.

@seekerofshinies I can give you all four. My FC is 3625-7736-0579

I would love a Treecko/Cyndaquil! I don't care about the IV's either any mix or nature would do! FC - 3308-5614-3116

pupp3tmast3r

inugoomi

@pupp3tmast3r I can give both. My FC is 3625-7736-0579 IGN Arianna. Adding you now and will trade whenever I see you on

If those I've agreed to trade with could give me their IGN that would be a huge help!

Edited on by inugoomi

inugoomi

pupp3tmast3r

inugoomi wrote:

@pupp3tmast3r I can give both. My FC is 3625-7736-0579 IGN Arianna. Adding you now and will trade whenever I see you on

If those I've agreed to trade with could give me their IGN that would be a huge help!

Hey I'll be on for the next few hours, my IGN should be the same as my friend list name - Chyrone!

If anyone would like a Charmander or a Fennekin I'll have a couple of spares bred today.

pupp3tmast3r

lance_kira

looking for Charizardite Y. willing to trade xerneas or Charizardite X
Friend Code: 3110-3775-0680

lance_kira

susanoomon5490

lance_kira wrote:

I have a spare charzardite y are you still looking for one?

3ds fc: 4554-0104-9165

lance_kira

susanoomon5490 wrote:

lance_kira wrote:

yes

lance_kira

susanoomon5490

lance_kira wrote:

susanoomon5490 wrote:

lance_kira wrote:

yes

I am willing to trade for your charzardite x I already added you

3ds fc: 4554-0104-9165

lance_kira

susanoomon5490 wrote:

lance_kira wrote:

susanoomon5490 wrote:

lance_kira wrote:

yes

I am willing to trade for your charzardite x I already added you

thanks

lance_kira

seekerofshinies

Gardevoir55555 wrote:

My offer still stands for anyone who is interested

I'd like one; what do you want for it?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

seekerofshinies

inugoomi wrote:

@theCausticFlame that's all right. I was busy the remainder of the day, so sorry about that. If you still want either of the two, let me know and I will trade with you as soon as I see you on.

@Steeelix sorry I've been busy all day! However, I am free now so if you are still in need of a mudkip, let me know and I will trade with you. I will need your FC.

@seekerofshinies I can give you all four. My FC is 3625-7736-0579

Thank you very much! I notice you have added me, though you aren't on. What time zone are you in, and when are you usually on?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

inugoomi wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. what exactly do you mean by IGN?

MST Zoner

Shepard105

Hay I don't have a infernape but I have a chimchar if u are willing to trade I want blastiose and does that blastiose come with its stone.

Shepard105

Shepard105

XYtrades wrote:

Friend code: 3969-4249-4467

Trading: Haxorus, Blastoise, Delphox, Floatzel, Flareon, Jolteon, Raichu, Alakazam, Charmander

What I want: Moltres, Infernape, Entei, Raikou, Kyogre, Darkai, Giratina, Mew, Mewtwo, Jirachi, Deoxys, Palkia

I have a chimchar if u trade me the blastiose with its mega stone

Shepard105

Shepard105

bjt243 wrote:

Pokemon x player here!

I have lots of good pokemon to trade if anyone is interested. All kanto starters, all kalos starters, amaura, tyrunt, togepi, torchic (speed boost ones), some others- all either male or female available.

Looking for feebas/milotic. Also possibly scizor? Just add me and send any offers and I will let you know! Thanks

I just added u as a friend

FC: 0232 - 7514 - 8711 

Shepard105

inugoomi

seekerofshinies wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. what exactly do you mean by IGN?

IGN is in game name. If I know what yours is, I can trade you as soon as I hop online. I'm in MST but I can go online whenever right now! If you're on now, just send me a trade request. (:

inugoomi

Shepard105

Hay guys how do I replay to someone

Shepard105

skybarnes13

I'm trying to get rid of a Shiny Karrablast. If anyone is interested just let me know on here, I'll be keeping an eye on the thread.

FC: 3883-6436-0351
IGN: Skylar

Megapokepaul

skybarnes13 wrote:

I'm trying to get rid of a Shiny Karrablast. If anyone is interested just let me know on here, I'll be keeping an eye on the thread.

i am interested ..... Do you want a shiny aipom or a shiny weepinbell ???

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Megapokepaul

I am looking for a shiny honedge or a shiny noibat i can offer 2 shinys for one of them soo if anyone is interested i will give him the list of the shiny that i have .

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic