Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 9,261 to 9,280 of 34,512

Devilbro

Is anyone interested in trading for a bulletproof Chespin? I have 4 and a half boxes of them, (IV`s range from 2- 4, and natures vary). I`m willing to trade of some 4 IV, correct nature ones for offers.

Friend code: 3754 - 7109 - 7521. Ground type Safari: Gastrodon(Hidden), Nincada and Phanpy.

Megatron95

Meketek93 wrote:

Hey everyone! Here's what I have to offer today!

I have,

For Trade: (iv, name, nature, ability, egg moves, sex)

a 5iv Eevee with Modest and Adaptability with Covet, Charm,Curse, and Yawn, Male
a 5iv Flabebe with Hardy and Flower Veil with Fairy Wind, Female
a 5iv Japanese Fletchling with Jolly and Gale Wings with Agility and Tailwind, Male
a 5iv Shroomish with Gentle and Quick Feet, Female
a 5iv Shroomish with Relaxed and Quick Feet, Male
a 5iv Shroomish with Gentle and Quick Feet, Female
a 5iv Shroomish with Relaxed and Poison Heal, Female
a 5iv Deino with Adamant and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female
a 5iv Deino with Relaxed and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Male
a 5iv Deino with Bashful and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female

a 6iv Deino with Naive and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female
a 6iv Deino with Mild and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female
a 6iv Deino with Mild and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Male
a 6iv Deino with Rash and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female

also can breed any pokemon to specific iv, nature, ability you want, just message me

Shinys for Trade: Luvdisc, Durant, Amoongus, Basculin, and Golem

I am looking for:

Only Shiny Pokemon,

I have Gourgeist, Tauros, Ditto, Meowstic, Excadrill, Trevenant, Dragalge, Medicham, Gigalith, Drapion, Kingdra, Conkeldurr, Clawitzer, and Gyarados. (not interested in doubles)

(will trade ANY shiny for a shiny Scyther with Metal Coat, or shiny Scizor)

I have a Shiny IV'd Prankster Klefki I can trade. Do you think that could go for a couple of regular IV'd pokes? Cheers

Megatron95

icybyakko

LF: Shiny Honedge or Metang
few trades are accepted.
i got couples of the shines.

ghost:Phantump, spiritomb and shuppet
3DS FC: 1779-0871-3762
Couple shinies: Umberon,Trevenant,dragonair,pupitar, Gigaltith(5ivs), Banette and Crustle(5ivs)
few for one trade r accepted
LOOKIN FOR SHINY honedge and beldum.

Namco

Does anyone want a Heliolisk with Pokérus? I heard It's pretty rare, Even more rare than a shiny. But I don't really see the use, So It's up for sale Some Pokémon X only would be nice.

EDIT: I also have a Goomy with Pokérus now... Apparently It's not that rare :/

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Lionh8rt

PandaTQueen wrote:

Lionh8rt wrote:

PandaTQueen wrote:

I am looking for Leafeon

If you want to give me Leafeon I can trade Jigglypuff, Teddiursa, Phantump, Emolga, Ponyta or Aipom. If you want to trade can you please tell me what pokemon you want and your friend code. My friend code is 1650-1803-4404

Hey i have a couple leafeons, a level 70 and a level 10. I won't be on until about 8 or 9pm mountain time so if you are available then I'm down to trade for teddiursa.

Okay, soon can you please give me your friend code so I can add you and if I forget to go on at 8 or 9pm I will just try and trade with you when you are online

Hey sorry it took so long, cross country drive. My friend code 3797 6295 0406. I should be on sometime later today. Work being the reason

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

Megatron95

TolbCityGaming wrote:

@megatron95 yeah ill trade 2 in klefki. which two would you like?

Thanks for the quick reply. Are you still taking breeding requests? There's two guys I'm looking for, dratini and noibat.

Megatron95

seekerofshinies

RicketyKricket wrote:

I need someone to trade with to evolve my pokemon and send them back so I can finish my pokedex. I have a 4iv slowpoke with regenerator or any 48bp that I can give away for helping me if anyone is interested.

I can help you with that. I'm going to be on pretty much all of today, off and on. If I'm not on, check back in about fifteen minutes and I'll be there. I don't even know what 48bp means, but I'll take the Slowpoke.

My FC is: 4356-0046-1509

[Edit] I've added your code, just need you to add mine

Edited on by seekerofshinies

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

seekerofshinies

@ajdude thank YOU for deh Clauncher! SO BEAUTIFUL!!

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

LargestNoob

LF: Shiny larvestar,, goomy, skrelp. If you could help out that would make my day.

contact me at [email protected]

3DS Friend Code: 0216-0795-3389

Chomposaur

Hello i am willing to trade a shiny ditto and a shiny talonflame and a lvl 100 EV and IV trained Garchomp HP ATT and DEF ( it has 410 hp ) for a shiny fennikin/braxien/Delphiox or a Shiny Chespin/Quilladin/Chestnaught

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Chomposaur

Also i REALLY need a everstone i can trade a mewtwo,zapdos,moltres for one

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

MrPokirby

Is anybody willing to trade me a shiny Doduo/Dodrio for a shiny Clauncher? My shiny Clauncher is level 25, male and has a hasty nature.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

rewindsync

can I have pkrs please, I dont have much, how about a destiny bond pain split gulpin egg? fc: 2105 8829 3464

rewindsync

rewindsync

I also have a modest adaptability eevee, a adamant technician scyther and spood beest torchic if these tickle your fancy more than egg move gulpins

rewindsync

Jetson

@rewindsync I can hook you up with some pokerus , just give me a minute to get it on to something I can trade, and if I can pick what I get, I would prefer the modest adaptability eevee, I have added you and my friend code is in the description

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

jmets

Trading shiny blastoise for a shiny gallade or male ralts. Email [email protected] or respond here if interested

jmets

jmets

Trading shiny blastoise for a shiny gallade or male ralts. Email [email protected] or respond here if interested

jmets

twitch212

@JogurtTheYogurt I have a shiny braxien that I'm willing to trade.

3DS FC 4613 7768 0750 gamer name is Twitch.
Water: Frogadier, Panpour, Quagsirel

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic