Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 9,241 to 9,260 of 34,512

inugoomi

@KTT I have both kangaskhan and scyther now. I would love the female mareep if possible but the male missing HP is just as fine.

For the shroomish, do you have any jolly or adamant males missing special attack? If not, flawed males work as well.

I'll be checking back on this thread periodically so whenever you get back to me we can trade!

inugoomi

This-Guy77

Im looking for a shiny ralts, tyrunt/tyrantrum, nd a honedge pls message me if youd like to trade

Edited on by This-Guy77

My FC is 0731-5662-2174

LargestNoob

Trading away shiny butterfree, swalot, luvdisc, and basculin. im not really looking for anything specific so just offer.

contact me at [email protected]

3DS Friend Code: 0216-0795-3389

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

please, doesn't ANYONE have a shiny Clauncher or Clawitzer? I can't find one someone will trade ANYWHERE other than GTS and they want my YVELTAL FOR IT. please?

i can try to catch one for you real quick

thank you very much

just caught one! sorry i took so long i just now had time to find one been busyish today lol

omaigawsh this is turning into the Matrix :3 TANKYOUTANKYOUTANKYOU what's you FC so I can find you and wut time are you on?

mine is 4356-0046-1509

my fc is in my sig and im on pacific time

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

inugoomi

@KTT I'll take the two females (:

My FC is 3625-7736-0579 and my IGN is Arianna so whenever you see me, just ask to trade! I'll add you now!

inugoomi

inugoomi

@KTT thank you very much for the trades! (: And I shall!

inugoomi

LargestNoob

Trading away shiny basculin, swalot, and butterfree, looking for shiny larvesta

Meketek93

Hey everyone! Here's what I have to offer today!

I have,

For Trade: (iv, name, nature, ability, egg moves, sex)

a 5iv Eevee with Modest and Adaptability with Covet, Charm,Curse, and Yawn, Male
a 5iv Flabebe with Hardy and Flower Veil with Fairy Wind, Female
a 5iv Japanese Fletchling with Jolly and Gale Wings with Agility and Tailwind, Male
a 5iv Shroomish with Gentle and Quick Feet, Female
a 5iv Shroomish with Relaxed and Quick Feet, Male
a 5iv Shroomish with Gentle and Quick Feet, Female
a 5iv Shroomish with Relaxed and Poison Heal, Female
a 5iv Deino with Adamant and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female
a 5iv Deino with Relaxed and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Male
a 5iv Deino with Bashful and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female

a 6iv Deino with Naive and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female
a 6iv Deino with Mild and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female
a 6iv Deino with Mild and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Male
a 6iv Deino with Rash and Hustle with Dragon Rage, Female

also can breed any pokemon to specific iv, nature, ability you want, just message me

Shinys for Trade: Luvdisc, Durant, Amoongus, Basculin, and Golem

I am looking for:

Only Shiny Pokemon,

I have Gourgeist, Tauros, Ditto, Meowstic, Excadrill, Trevenant, Dragalge, Medicham, Gigalith, Drapion, Kingdra, Conkeldurr, Clawitzer, and Gyarados. (not interested in doubles)

(will trade ANY shiny for a shiny Scyther with Metal Coat, or shiny Scizor)

Meketek93

jmets

Trading beldum of any nature and other stats for any shiny. E-mail me at [email protected] for info
I have 700 beldum so anything is available

jmets

inugoomi

Seeking 5iv pokemon!

I can offer:: flawless 5iv timid protean froakie w/ toxic spikes, flawless 5iv adamant huge power marill w/ belly drum & aqua jet, flawless adaman technician scyther, zygarde, heracronite, BP items

Can breed upon request:: 5iv timid infiltrator noibat, 5iv impish immunity gligar, 5iv adamant scrappy kangaskan, 5iv adamant charmanders w/ ddance & outrage, 5iv gooey goomy w/ acid armour, and soon 5iv modest static mareeps

Shinies for trade:: froakie (lax/torrent), 5iv nicknameable adamant charizard w/ ddance & outrage fully maxed in attk and speed (can come with charizardite x)

inugoomi

seekerofshinies

ajdude wrote:

The friend card says its a personally registered... I guess you still need to plug in mine. and by what time you're on, I meant what time of day. thanks

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

ajdude

seekerofshinies wrote:

ajdude wrote:

The friend card says its a personally registered... I guess you still need to plug in mine. and by what time you're on, I meant what time of day. thanks

just added you, and im online now but i probably wont be on long...i will probably be on later though lol if you see me online send me a trade request my in game name is Andrew

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

RicketyKricket

I need someone to trade with to evolve my pokemon and send them back so I can finish my pokedex. I have a 4iv slowpoke with regenerator or any 48bp that I can give away for helping me if anyone is interested.

Edited on by RicketyKricket

FC: 4957 3562 4341

Mattwize

Have a 6IV dratini I want to trade for 6IV.

I have psychic Pokemon safari in Pokemon X&Y

3DS Friend Code: 3454-1349-6635 | Twitter:

ajdude

@seekerofshinies thank you for the dragalge!

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

Mattwize

Can someone clone a pokemon for me ?

I have psychic Pokemon safari in Pokemon X&Y

3DS Friend Code: 3454-1349-6635 | Twitter:

twitch212

LF: shiny froakie, frogadier, or greninja with protean. Shiny gastly, haunter, or gengar. Shiny ralts, kirlia, or gardervoir. Shiny riolu or lucario.

FT: shiny braxien, shiny octillery, shiny panpour, shiny blastoise with stone, shiny usaring, shiny electivire, shiny floatzel, shiny basculin, shiny starmie, shiny kingdra, legendaries, and many pokemon with mega stones

3DS FC 4613 7768 0750 gamer name is Twitch.
Water: Frogadier, Panpour, Quagsirel

LargestNoob

Hey guys im looking for shiny larvestar, eevee, or any other shinies i have a few shinies ill be willing to trade for them

MrPokirby

I really need a shiny Doduo by the 25th, but I have horrible luck when it comes to getting shinies, so would anyone be willing to trade me one? I don't have any shinies I could trade in return, but I'm sure I can find something.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic