ajdude

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

@ajdude I found a shiny Clauncher on wonder trade (dumb luck huh?) and I was wondering if you were interested.

haha no thanks i can easily chain fish one of those in my game but thats crazy that you got one on the wonder trade...maybe i should start using that haha

Oh I wouldn't. That was probably a one in a million chance and I will most likely never have that happen again. I am still looking for that Growlithe though. I will not give up. Especially since there is that other guy on here who wants your Charmander.

yeah ive had a ton of offers on charmander but im just telling people no, no matter what they offer lol because i know youve been trying hard to find a shiny. if you get bored with the fire safari i like shiny zebstrika...not sure if i told you that or not...it kind of feels weird to ask people to go find a shiny for me sorry about this :/

That's alright. I've already put over 200 hours into my game over two different characters so this is giving me the perfect excuse to do something. And to help you out, I changed my motto to ask for a shiny tailow as well because I know how much you want it and I really love Absol. I have a Lvl. 100 of my own so it'd be nice to have the shiny counterpart.

if you find a shiny taillow that would be amazing. someone just offered me a 5IV shiny omanyte though...but its missing the special attack IV, which kind of ruins it

Yeah, Omanyte really does need that special attack.

yeah, but im thinking about trading it because nobody has a 4-5IV shiny protean froakie that they would trade and nobody even has a shiny taillow..

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

aethiestmonk

I have a Bred, Shiny, Skarmory that i am willing to trade... offers please?

aethiestmonk

aethiestmonk

I have a Bred, Shiny, Skarmory that i am willing to trade... offers please?

aethiestmonk

aethiestmonk

I have a Bred, Shiny Skarmory with the move whirlwind bred into it. Willing to trade. Offers anyone?

aethiestmonk

woahitsguy

FT:
3xMale Eevee:6IV, Bold, Anticipation(HA), EM's: one male has wish&yawn, the other two have baton pass, trump card, wish&yawn, Bred in dive ball.
2xMale Eevee:6IV, Bold, Adaptability, EM's: wish&yawn, Bred in dive ball.
1xMale Riolu:6IV, Naughty, Inner Focus, Em's: bullet punch&crunch, Bred in dive ball(not particularly interested in trading this but will if i get a nice offer).
Only trading 6IV's for other 6IV's or 2 good 5IV's that appeal to me, i'm not horribly picky, just a little xD.

2xMale Dratini:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Adamant, MarvelScale(HA), EM's:None, Bred in pokeball(one has no nickname and one has the nickname Dragonite or what ever you want it nicknamed).
1xMale Gastly:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Modest, Levitate, EM's: None, Bred in pokeball.
6xMale Ralts:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Modest, Trace, EM's: None, Bred in pokeball(two have nicknames can change to what ever, rest no nicknames).
3xMale Ralts:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Modest, Synchronize, EM's: None, Bred in pokeball(one has nickname rest don't).
4xMale Riolu:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Naughty, Prankster(HA), EM's: BulletPunch&Crunch, Bred in dive ball.
4xMale Riolu:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Naughty, InnerFocus, EM's: BulletPunch&Crunch, Bred in dive ball.
30xMale Eevee:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Bold, Anticipation(HA), EM's: Wish&Yawn, Bred in dive ball.
6xFemale Eevee:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Bold, Anticipation(HA), EM's: Wish&Yawn, Bred in dive ball.
9xFemale Eevee:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Bold, RunAway(6)/Adaptability(3), EM's: Wish&Yawn, Bred in dive ball.
Can nickname any on request.

Looking For:
Chansey:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Bold, NaturalCure, EM's: Aromatherapy/HealBell&Seismic Toss, Bred in heal ball preferably but any ball is 100% fine.
Fennekin:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Timid, Magician(HA), EM's: HeatWave&Hypnosis(Hypnosis is preferred but heat wave is a must!), Bred in premiere ball preferably but any ball is fine.
Vulpix:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Timid, Drought(HA), EM's: HeatWave&Hypnosis, Bred in premiere ball preferably but any ball is fine.
Poliwag:5IV(hp/def/spatk/spdef/spd), Timid, SwiftSwim(HA), EM's: None, Bred in dive ball preferably but any ball is fine.
Charmander:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Adamant or Jolly, Blaze, EM's: DragonDance&Crunch, Bred in premiere ball preferably but any ball is fine.(possibly pending trade, still taking offers)
Torchic:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Adamant, SpeedBoost(HA), EM's: BatonPass, Bred in any ball
Marill:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Adamant, HugePower, EM's: AquaJet,BellyDrum&Superpower, Bred in dive ball preferably but any ball is fine.
Growlithe:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Adamant or Jolly, Intimidate or Justified(HA), EM's: CloseCombat&MorningSun, Bred in premiere ball preferably but any ball is fine.
Aron:5IV(hp/atk/def/spdef/spd), Adamant or Jolly, RockHead, EM's: Curse, Head Smash, Stealth Rock&Superpower, Bred in premiere ball preferably but any ball is fine.
Open to other cool, good natured 5IV pokemon with good eggs moves that match there nature, certain pokemon i only want if they have all the egg moves i want. But still offer worst thing is i'm not interested

Pokemon X
FC:4098-3357-1359
Safari: Flying: Spearow, Tranquill, Tropius.(poopy safari i know Dx sorry)

Clavis

Can someone please help me transfer some Pokémon from my Pokémon X game to my Y one? I want someone that has been here a while and is trustworthy. I will share the details if you are interested.

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7310-7727 | Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter:

woahitsguy

Clavis wrote:

Can someone please help me transfer some Pokémon from my Pokémon X game to my Y one? I want someone that has been here a while and is trustworthy. I will share the details if you are interested.

I'll help you if you want and as long as you don't take longer then then next 40-50ish minutes.

Pokemon X

Clavis

woahitsguy wrote:

Clavis wrote:

I'll help you if you want and as long as you don't take longer then then next 40-50ish minutes.

Okay, thanks! what's your friend code? And I'll activate game chat first to explain what I'm doing. It's only 6 pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7310-7727 | Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter:

woahitsguy

Clavis wrote:

woahitsguy wrote:

Clavis wrote:

Okay, thanks! what's your friend code? And I'll activate game chat first to explain what I'm doing. It's only 6 pokemon.

Its in my signature, ill add you now. My ign is JimBob and i have a black hat and red shirt, and my game chat is activated but i'm not exactly sure how it works so your gonna have to send me the invite or how ever it works i know it works in battles n stuff but never used it out side of that.

Pokemon X

Clavis

woahitsguy wrote:

Clavis wrote:

I added you. I didn't even think to look at your sig first. lol

woahitsguy

Clavis wrote:

woahitsguy wrote:

Clavis wrote:

Alright just added you game chat me when ever your ready.

Pokemon X

KoriiKannibal

I think I posted in the wrong discussion the first time but I found the right one... My name is Korii and I have a problem :/ I have been searching and searching for houndoominite but to no avail. It is the last item I need to make my hatched and EV trained team complete. I am willing to trade Xerneas or a shiny snover if you prefer (: Someone please help a guy out! My friend code is 2852-7208-9123
please please please!!

Pokemon X FC: 2852-7208-9123

woahitsguy

woahitsguy wrote:

Clavis wrote:

woahitsguy wrote:

Clavis wrote:

Alright just added you game chat me when ever your ready.

So wait were you going back on your other game to get these other ones? or are these scrap pokemon

Pokemon X

woahitsguy

@Clavis

I'm gonna assume there scrap pokemon since you didn't re-log and trade me and then you logged out and have been out for like 7ish minutes with out going on either games. So i'm gonna go to bed now but don't worry i'm not releasing them or taking them if there not scrap pokemon i'll be online after school tomarrow to see if you ever responded and then i'll trade them back to you if there not scraps btw all the eevees i traded you were IV bred so check they should all be at minimum 4IV's and at max 6 i didn't check them before i sent them, if anything wonder trade them if you don't want them xD

Pokemon X

ajdude

does anyone here have a 3IV+ ditto that they are willing to trade?

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

ok ive been posting a lot today...but i will trade ANY shiny i have for a shiny taillow. maybe 2. please let me know if you happen to have one, i know somebody has to have one who uses these forums.

looking for shiny ekans

brighton

anyone has a shiy ditto or another shiny for trade?

My friend code is 1891-1532-9463 and my name from my 3ds/game is brighton friend safari Nuzleaf Liepard and Cacturne hidden ability cacturn=water absorb nuzleaf=pickpocket liepard=prankster

inugoomi

I am seeking a 5iv timid protean froakie and a 3-4iv gooey female goomy w/ acid armor.

I can offer:: 5iv impish immunity/sandveil gligars, 5iv adamant huge power marills (w/ belly drum&aqua jet), 5iv timid infiltrator noibats, 5iv adamant charmanders (w/ ddance&outrage), 5iv adamant scrappy kangaskans, 5iv adamant technician scythers, BP items, Zygarde, Heracronite, or Shiny adamant Marill w/ belly drum&aqua jet

For a shiny froakie, I can offer a shiny nicknameable adamant charizard w/ ddance & outrage fully maxed in attk and speed.

Edited on by inugoomi

inugoomi

SirenBanshee

For trade:
Wingull emolga gothrita rapidash lilligant (maybe) and Metagross (maybe)
All shinies I have shiny goodra mawile chandelure Glaceon clawitzer Dragalge that MIGHT be up for trade if offer is good

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

ajdude

@TheCausticFlame i finally got the charizard x megastone for you

looking for shiny ekans

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic