Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 9,021 to 9,040 of 34,512

ajdude

@TheCausticFlame oh...sorry i have one of those too. well if you happen to find another shiny let me know. i havent been able to find a wild shiny in a long time for some reason. been trying to get a shiny taillow with the horde method for days now :/

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

TheCausticFlame

ajdude wrote:

@TheCausticFlame oh...sorry i have one of those too. well if you happen to find another shiny let me know. i havent been able to find a wild shiny in a long time for some reason. been trying to get a shiny taillow with the horde method for days now :/

Well what if I can get that shiny Magmar? and would the Charmander come with Charizardite X?

SF: Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Golurk.

3DS Friend Code: 3067-6012-2490

ajdude

@TheCausticFlame sorry not trading the charizard x or y megastones, and it depends on what magmar's nature/ivs are

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

TheCausticFlame

ajdude wrote:

@TheCausticFlame sorry not trading the charizard x or y megastones, and it depends on what magmar's nature/ivs are

I'll try my best then. I've already found 2 shinies tonight, why not make it three. And then maybe catch one.

ajdude

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

I'll try my best then. I've already found 2 shinies tonight, why not make it three. And then maybe catch one.

2?? how long have you been in the friend safari?

looking for shiny ekans

TheCausticFlame

ajdude wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

bout 2-3 hours. In case you haven't noticed, I want this.

ajdude

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

i can tell. is growlithe in that safari? if so i would trade you charmander right away for shiny growlithe

looking for shiny ekans

TheCausticFlame

ajdude wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

i can tell. is growlithe in that safari? if so i would trade you charmander right away for shiny growlithe

I do but he's in a different safari where I may also run into Braixen and Slugma so if you would be okay with any of the three that would work out perfectly.

ajdude

@TheCausticFlame that would be great if you could find shiny braxien or growlithe...but slugma not so much. but thats a 2/3 chance. idk its all up to you

looking for shiny ekans

TheCausticFlame

ajdude wrote:

@TheCausticFlame that would be great if you could find shiny braxien or growlithe...but slugma not so much. but thats a 2/3 chance. idk its all up to you

I'll do my best.

ajdude

ajdude wrote:

and i know im being really picky here, but this charmander is much better than most. sorry to ask this but if you happen to find one could you catch it in a regular pokeball? idk i just prefer that for the pokemon i use

looking for shiny ekans

TheCausticFlame

ajdude wrote:

ajdude wrote:

and i know im being really picky here, but this charmander is much better than most. sorry to ask this but if you happen to find one could you catch it in a regular pokeball? idk i just prefer that for the pokemon i use

I'm the same way. I only ever carry regular pokeballs. In fact, to mess with my friends, I caught all my legendaries in poke balls and then used my master ball on a lvl 3 Caterpie.

ajdude

TheCausticFlame wrote:

ajdude wrote:

ajdude wrote:

I'm the same way. I only ever carry regular pokeballs. In fact, to mess with my friends, I caught all my legendaries in poke balls and then used my master ball on a lvl 3 Caterpie.

haha i never use a masterball. anyway im going to hang out with some friends and i dont know when i'll be back. maybe later tonight or could be tomorrow. i'll let you know

looking for shiny ekans

jake205z

I have a good little bunch of stuff i would like to trade off!
FT:
I can breed 4-5IV Froakie's Noibats, Braixen, Charmander,( Magicarp- adamant moxie gyarados) gible Larvitar
I have on me a
JPN careful ditto good for MM XD
JPN modest eevee, def iv
JPN Adamant speed boost torchic Hp def SPdef
JPN Larvitar adamant Hp Att Def SPdef
also have spare 4-5IV adamant dratini's, and another JPN eevee in the gts that idk the stats on atm

LF: shiny's legendary's, other 4-5iv pokemon, level 100's , open to offers!

Edited on by jake205z

FC: 0791-2601-1826
Pokemon Y

jake205z

ajdude wrote:

ajdude wrote:

whatcha want for the shiny charmander and dragonite?

FC: 0791-2601-1826
Pokemon Y

Glitch

5iv gible, sand veil, jolly, have iron tail, iron head and outrage (all female)

1. 31/31/31/31/xx/31
2. 31/31/xx/31/31/31 have 2 of this
3. 31/31/31/31/31/xx

5iv timid female vulpix, flash fire, have heat wave and hypnosis

31/31/31/31/31/xx

5iv riolu adamant with blaze kick (all male)

31/31/31/xx/31/31 have 2 of this 1 with inner focus and 1 with steadfast

5iv male riolu for parenting purpose have bullet punch and blaze kick.. all perfect iv

1. Bold : 31/31/31/xx/31/31

5iv imperfect timid male protean froakie with toxic spikes

31/31/31/xx/31/31

5iv adamnt marvel scale dratini with iron tail, dragon rush, and DD

1. 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (male)

5iv dratini.. same as above but with shed skin

1. 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (male)
2. 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (male)
3. 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (female)
4. 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (female)

5iv adamant guts larvitar with DD,stealth rock, iron tail, iron head

1. 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (male) have 2 of this
2. 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (male)
3. 31/31/31/31/31/xx (male)
4. 31/31/31/31/31/xx (female)
5. 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (female) have 2 of this

i'm looking for.. 5iv pineco with stealth rock.. 5iv compound joltik.. 5iv female rain dish squirtle.. 5iv jolly or timid charmander.. 5iv shed skin karrablast with mega horn.. also accept other 5iv

please tell me ur pokemon nature.. iv spread.. ability and egg move..

Glitch

ajdude

jake205z wrote:

ajdude wrote:

ajdude wrote:

whatcha want for the shiny charmander and dragonite?

shiny taillow and shiny omanyte

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

@TheCausticFlame did you have any luck yesterday?

looking for shiny ekans

mrbtwilson

I have a shiny Clawitzer level 53 and am looking to trade it for a shiny Eevee or Inkay. But if you dont have those I will bargain for other shinies.
My friend code is 5000 - 2549 - 6378

mrbtwilson

Tofu43

What moveset should my protean greninja have?
Right now has
Ice beam
Hydro pump
Extrasensory
Grass knot
Nature :timid

Tofu43

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic