Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 8,881 to 8,900 of 34,512

flounder97

UnknownNico wrote:

@flounder97 Are you offering a shiny Gardevoir, or asking for one? Because if you're offering one, I have a shiny Gulpin (a poison type).

@UnknownNico i am offering the Gardevoir and sorry I should of specified there are some I dont want, gulpin roselia beedril ariados

flounder97

Electricmastro

I need to evolve Seadra. 0216-1196-2417

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

cezar

hi guys! (=
really need abra with hidden ability magic guard for my competitive team.
will pay for it. I dont have many good pokemon. I will pay $50 nz money for it

please help

FC: 4441-9674-7258
Safari: Bergmite, Snover, Dewgong
Need: Abra Safari, Magic Guard

younglink1990

@cezar i will trade you for a gengarite.

3DS FC:0430-8758-3589 Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5900-2145-8040
Pokemon X - Electric Safari: Stunfisk, Dedenne, and Zebstrika

Shiny4life1234

I have these shinies:
Levitate flygon
Sap supper goodra
Water absorb poliwrath
Adamant metang
Pure power medicham
Iron barbs ferrothorn
Groink
Clauncher
Regenerator ammongus
Guts throh
Modest beartic
FC: 1118-0738-4108

Shiny4life1234

Electricmastro

Shiny4life1234 wrote:

I have these shinies:
Levitate flygon
Sap supper goodra
Water absorb poliwrath
Adamant metang
Pure power medicham
Iron barbs ferrothorn
Groink
Clauncher
Regenerator ammongus
Guts throh
Modest beartic

Are you on now?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AmberNoelle

I have a Shiny Chandelure for trade. I'll look at any other shiny offers.

AmberNoelle

MegaZoroark

Im giving away a shiny lucario for a shiny eevee, please let me know if u have a shiny eevee that you want to offer

MegaZoroark

Willisbryana

I have a Zygarde, Mewtwo with Y-megastone, Zapdos, and a shiny timid protean Froakie up for trade. Looking to trade for other shinies, pls tag me so I get your message if you decide to offer something!

FC: 4399-0055-4710
My IGN: Harengi
I have a Dragon type safari including: Dragonair, Fraxure, and wait for it........Sliggoo.......

Atux23

Shiny4life1234 wrote:

I have these shinies:
Levitate flygon
Sap supper goodra
Water absorb poliwrath
Adamant metang
Pure power medicham
Iron barbs ferrothorn
Groink
Clauncher
Regenerator ammongus
Guts throh
Modest beartic

Would you accept a shiny lapras, swoobat, leftovers, megastones, and legendaries for the shiny flygon or goodra?

Edited on by Atux23

My friend code: 0275-8361-3385 :)

Jakemz

having a hard time getting a Scizor on the GTS, if anyone here is feeling really gracious, could I trade you my Scyther and then have you trade it back to me? Hopefully someone here also needs a trade evolution i could help with at the same time!

FC - 2165-6416-5187

ajdude

does anybody have a shiny omanyte? i will trade you a shiny i have in my sig. i also have a shiny absol and beldum.

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

woahitsguy

Jakemz wrote:

having a hard time getting a Scizor on the GTS, if anyone here is feeling really gracious, could I trade you my Scyther and then have you trade it back to me? Hopefully someone here also needs a trade evolution i could help with at the same time!

If you answer me before i go to bed 1-2hrs from now give or take, and still need help i'll help you trade real quick. Not to busy just hatching eevee's for a shiny xD.

Pokemon X
FC:4098-3357-1359
Safari: Flying: Spearow, Tranquill, Tropius.(poopy safari i know Dx sorry)

Jakemz

woahitsguy wrote:

Jakemz wrote:

If you answer me before i go to bed 1-2hrs from now give or take, and still need help i'll help you trade real quick. Not to busy just hatching eevee's for a shiny xD.

I added you!

FC - 2165-6416-5187

woahitsguy

Jakemz wrote:

woahitsguy wrote:

Jakemz wrote:

I added you!

Just added you back, my ign is JimBob i have a black hat and red shirt. Trade me when you need me.

Pokemon X

woahitsguy

Jakemz wrote:

@woahitsguy, thanks a ton!

Not a problem if you need anything else just ask xD

Pokemon X

JvK92

Looking for Shiny Growlithe

Friend Code: 1349-5195-4592
Normal Safari

amorgan2443

Is anyone willing to trade me a shiny? I have a shiny octillery, shiny dunsparce, and a shiny quilfish up for trade. I have most of the fishing shinies so anything else. I am trying to fill the shiny pokemon forms because if have already seen and owned most of the kalos region pokemon.

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic