dunsparce
exploud
seadra/kingdra
mawile

looking for a shiny omanyte or tyrunt

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Wheeler

@khogan39: Eh... Aren't you going to add me? You do need Pokerus, right?

Wheeler

Nekokenn

Atux23 wrote:

Nekokenn wrote:

Atux23 wrote:

Nekokenn wrote:

Looking for a charizardite Y and Aggronite
I have shiny
Bunnelby
HootHoot
Crawdaunt
Lapras

I have aggronite! Ill trade for the shiny lapras and if thats not good enough ill make you a better deal.

Deal! Added bud ^^

Im ready to trade now if you are. I have you added my ign is austint. Ill be on for the next hour and a half then i wont be on until tomorrow so if we cant do it today please dont forget about our trade

Sorry just came back I'll be online if you see me I'm Neko on your friend list ^^

FC 4339-3713-7078

LionheartRAWRS

FT:
Female Eevee
Modest
Hidden Ability- Anticipation
5 IV(31/x/31/31/31/31) All but Att.
Level 1
Fresh, no EV'S

LF:
Female Fennekin
Timid
Normal Ability: Blaze
5 IV(31/x/31/31/31/31) All but Att.

LionheartRAWRS

Gumbster

I have a Shiny Ninetales up for trades and a few 5max iv adamant honedges and one max iv adamant honedge for trades.

Gumbster

JvK92

Looking for shiny growlithe, Will trade a legendary or shiny drat for it

Friend Code: 1349-5195-4592
Normal Safari

Repsidy

FT: 3 braixens with their HA magician, 4 dittos, a shiny rhyperior, 4 espurr with their HA Own tempo, 4 ninetails with their HA Drought, a mewtwo possibly with stone (depends on what is offered, I will hopefully have both stones soon, currently have Ys ), and an arcanine with it's HA justified.

LF: Shiny Eevee, Shiny ninetails, offers

• I also have over 90 eevees (normal no shinies, no HA's etc) that would love some homes

Fc: 4725-8000-6235
Repsidy / Ark
Tag and Bag

Currently attempting to play pokemon x with the wonder trade challenge
beat the elite 4 with pokemon, other than starter, that you get from wonder trade
My team: Froakie, Fenniken, sawk, piloswine, cha...

jake205z

Gumbster wrote:

I have a Shiny Ninetales up for trades and a few 5max iv adamant honedges and one max iv adamant honedge for trades.

what do you want for that Ninetails? i just statred but ive got some very decent things and can get about anything you want for it XD

FC: 0791-2601-1826
Pokemon Y

jake205z

Repsidy wrote:

FT: 3 braixens with their HA magician, 4 dittos, a shiny rhyperior, 4 espurr with their HA Own tempo, 4 ninetails with their HA Drought, a mewtwo possibly with stone (depends on what is offered, I will hopefully have both stones soon, currently have Ys ), and an arcanine with it's HA justified.

• I also have over 90 eevees (normal no shinies, no HA's etc) that would love some home

what do you want for a ditto? also do you happen to have a hitmonlee?

Pokemon Y

tanky808

Repsidy wrote:

• I also have over 90 eevees (normal no shinies, no HA's etc) that would love some homes

do u have any 4 or 5 iv dittos?

3394-3761-0415

psychic: known are girafarig

jake205z

tanky808 wrote:

Repsidy wrote:

do you happen to have just a crappy ditto and something in the hitmonlee family lol

Pokemon Y

tanky808

jake205z wrote:

tanky808 wrote:

Repsidy wrote:

do you happen to have just a crappy ditto and something in the hitmonlee family lol

i have a tyrogue i believe

3394-3761-0415

psychic: known are girafarig

Megapokepaul

I have a shiny trevenant dedenne pyroar relicanth and poliwrath up for trade if anyone is intrested i also have a 5ivs noivern and a 6ivs Talonflame ( FRENCH name) i am searching for shinys

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Th-hawk

Would any one be willing to trade with me so I can evolve my Phantump into a Trevenant and then trade it back to me?

Add me please, it would be greatly appreciated. FC: 0688 - 5293 - 8537

Star1122

Someone who can help me evolve my Haunter to Gengar?
Your help will be rewarded for sure!

3DS friend code: 3093-7061-0895
Steel, with Magneton, Metang and Excadrill

Star1122

@ShadowFox254 Thaanks, I'll add you right now!

3DS friend code: 3093-7061-0895
Steel, with Magneton, Metang and Excadrill

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic