Nighthawkl06 wrote:

@bjt243
I just checked I have Metal Coat

how about the timid with the metal coat

i added you and am on btw

Edited on by bjt243

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Nighthawkl06

bjt243 wrote:

Nighthawkl06 wrote:

@bjt243
Well i don't have much, Adamant 31 ev Tyrunt, Adamant Absol, Timid Yveltal, Quiet Yveltal, Modest Solar Power Charmander

how about the timid yveltal and solar power charmander?

That's a Deal my fc is 2062-9541-2192

Nighthawkl06

Nighthawkl06

Looking for Female Bulbasaur with Chrorophyll and Female Fletchling with Gale Wings

Nighthawkl06

bjt243

Nighthawkl06 wrote:

@bjt243
Well i don't have much, Adamant 31 ev Tyrunt, Adamant Absol, Timid Yveltal, Quiet Yveltal, Modest Solar Power Charmander

do you already have pokerus that can spread?? (a pokemon with contagious pokerus)

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

nero25

how do you check pokemon ivs, im still no where close to the old man who tells you

Edited on by nero25

nero25

aalex

Looking for shinies.

Got to offer: Zygarde, Mewtwonite X, Tyranitarite, Absolite, Gengarite, Gardevoirite, Lucarionite, Blastoisinite, Abomasite, Aerodactylite

xXxXxXxXx

Nighthawkl06

bjt243 wrote:

Nighthawkl06 wrote:

@bjt243

do you already have pokerus that can spread?? (a pokemon with contagious pokerus)

Protean Froakie with pokerus but no longer contagious

Nighthawkl06

bjt243

Nighthawkl06 wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

Nighthawkl06 wrote:

@bjt243

if you want i can trade you a charmander that is contagious so you can spread it to your other pokes for the charmander with solar power

Hawaiian Standard Time

Nighthawkl06

Nighthawkl06 wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

Nighthawkl06 wrote:

@bjt243

He's still spreading, do you want a contagious pokemon?

Nighthawkl06

p-chan

Xoeon wrote:

I have shiny Qwilfish female and male
Shiny magmator, shiny polywrath,
Shiny polywhirl, shiny basculin.

Trading for other shinies offer plz.

i have 7 shinies to trade. but i only want male shinies

Please add both of my 3ds
Friend code :2594-9941-4691
Friend code :2981-6811-3522
Looking to trade for SHINY MALE POKEMON (can request multiples for shiny Pokemon)

Nighthawkl06

bjt243 wrote:

@Nighthawkl06 @NighthawkI06
sorry i dont understand... i have pokemon that are still contagious so i was offering you a charmander that is with a regular ability for your solar beam one

Ohhh...well I have pokerus so for the charmander if you have a Female Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll or a Femal Fletchling with Gale Wings, i would trade it for them

Nighthawkl06

thakingz

looking for mewtwonite Y , i offer my Xerneas, pst if youre interested

thakingz

yama-spidey

Anybody willing to trade Mewtwo w/ mewtonite Y? I will trade whatever as long as I have it. I do have access to Mewtwo X, but I haven't caught him yet, so it may take me awhile to get one back to you if that's what you want.

FC: 0447-5831-7020

Nighthawkl06

Looking for Female Bulbasaur with Chrorophyll and Female Fletchling with Gale Wings

Nighthawkl06

poke_swag

Hey I'll trade my articuno for xerneas

poke_swag

poke_swag

I'll offer my mewtwonite u for xerneas. Could I maybe get tyranitars mega? Or scizor. I really want a scizor

poke_swag

bjt243

@poke_swag
I will trade my Xerneas for your articuno. My FC is below. Give me yours and I will add you

Hawaiian Standard Time

Zahalith

Can someone add me for Friend Safari and tell me what I have?
Also adding anyone for Safari.
FC is below

Zahalith

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5516-2688

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic