Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 7,581 to 7,600 of 34,512

ajdude

aalex wrote:

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

I'm looking for a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard and a shiny staryu/starmie. I'm offering multiple shinies/legendaries for them.

would you trade your shiny mawile for shiny staryu?

Yes i would

oh wow i just saw this. would you still trade shiny mawile for my shiny staryu?

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

@aalex are you still looking for a shiny staryu?

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Silver7

Trading a shiny sylveon!

Looking for shiny vulpix/ninetales, shiny growlithe/arcainine, shiny ponyta/rapidash and possibly shiny jolteon.

FC- 4399 0063 2550

Silver7

Roterwalddrache

@aalex Your shiny skorupi is male or female? Would you trade it for a mewtwo?

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9956-1251 - Friend Safari: Tangela - Swadloon - Quilladin
Shiny for trade: Tentacool and Flabébé
Legendary for trade: Mewtwo

aalex

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

I'm looking for a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard and a shiny staryu/starmie. I'm offering multiple shinies/legendaries for them.

Yes i would

Sorry, but in the mean time I got offered a shiny dragonair for it and I rather take that offer.

xXxXxXxXx

aalex

Roterwalddrache wrote:

@aalex Your shiny skorupi is male or female? Would you trade it for a mewtwo?

It's female and I won't trade it for a mewtwo, since I just traded one of my 5 mewtwos away.

xXxXxXxXx

ajdude

aalex wrote:

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

Yes i would

Sorry, but in the mean time I got offered a shiny dragonair for it and I rather take that offer.

oh ok. would you trade shiny arcanine? or sigilyph or skorupi? im really interested in shiny arcanine if you're willing to trade it

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

Peegie

I'm trading a Shiny Adamant Charmander with 4 perfect IVs in HP/Attack/Special Defence and Speed.
With 2 egg moves : Outrage and Dragon dance.

For a Sableye with the hidden ability Prankster holding a Charizard X mega stone

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2104-0391
Friend Safari - Flying - Farfetch'd, Woobat, Tropius
Currently playing: Pokemon Y

aalex

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

ajdude wrote:

aalex wrote:

Yes i would

oh ok. would you trade shiny arcanine? or sigilyph or skorupi? im really interested in shiny arcanine if you're willing to trade it

Shiny Arcanine is currently a really wanted shiny so it really has to be a better offer then a Staryu.

xXxXxXxXx

ajdude

@aalex well would you trade shiny sandslash for shiny staryu..?

looking for shiny ekans

aalex

ajdude wrote:

I will trade you that. Did I already add you before?

xXxXxXxXx

Rikka_Rick_Roll

LF shiny ralts

24 Shinys for trade

3DS Friend Code: 2552-0441-1102

ajdude

aalex wrote:

ajdude wrote:

I will trade you that. Did I already add you before?

i dont think so. im adding you now

looking for shiny ekans

RidgebackRottie

Hey all you Dratini lovers out there!
I have a TON of 4 IV Adament Dratini with Shed Skin both male and female. The IV's vary between: HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense and Speed. I didn't breed any for Special Attack.

I have a lot of these so I'll trade pretty much anything I don't already have, make me some offers!

I only have THREE 4 IV Adament Dratini left with their Hidden Ability, Marvel Scale, which turns into Multiscale when they evolve to Dragonite! Awesome ability! Their IVs vary the same as mentioned above.

These are a little rarer and take time to get. They are all female so they will pass down the ability if you want to cut down some time on breeding. Or you can just train right away!

Lastly, I only have three 5 IV Adament Dratini with Shed Skin left. IVs: HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense and Speed!
What I'm looking for is mentioned in my signature. I will also take pretty much any Pokemon with 3 IVs or better, so hit me up! Trying to find good homes for these guys!

IGN:Esteban
3DS fc: 1392 5217 4378

ajdude

@aalex thanks dude

looking for shiny ekans

aalex

I'm looking for a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard.

Edited on by aalex

xXxXxXxXx

ausriasan

Looking for a female Eevee.

Got a Froakie and Charmander to trade.

Shiny Value: 3781
My friend Code: 3625-8221-5344
Foreign Pokemon Owned: Scatterbug, Shelmet, Riolu, Spoink, Plusle, Frogadeir, Gible, Absol, Pidgeot, Espurr, Woobat, Eevee, Sunkern, Togepi, Furfrau

SirenBanshee

Looking for shiny charmeleon or any evo also looking for fairy type safaris with Kirlia and togepi also looking for ghost with lampent

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

aalex

I'm looking for a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard.

xXxXxXxXx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic