Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 7,261 to 7,280 of 34,512

ajdude

@Willisbryana thank you!

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

Willisbryana wrote:

@ajdude Thank you! If you change your mind about the Jumpluff for the Butterfree lemme know!

could you rename the jumpluff lol

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Willisbryana

@ajdude Sadly it was traded and I can't...believe me I wouldn't have named it something stupid like that -_-

FC: 4399-0055-4710
My IGN: Harengi
I have a Dragon type safari including: Dragonair, Fraxure, and wait for it........Sliggoo.......

Willisbryana

@ajdude Sadly it was traded and I can't...believe me I wouldn't have named it something stupid like that -_-

FC: 4399-0055-4710
My IGN: Harengi
I have a Dragon type safari including: Dragonair, Fraxure, and wait for it........Sliggoo.......

ajdude

@Willisbryana sorry...well i have a durant with the same name haha if you want a shiny durant

looking for shiny ekans

domino123

@spino ugh. really wish i as far enough in the game to get an aggronite, would totally trade you for a houndoominite

domino123

CrowClaws

Looking for Banette! Does not have to be special at all. If you're looking for a certain pokemon in return I can see if I have it.

Pokemon Y~
IGN: Arca Petra
Safari: Bug Type, with Paras, Masquerain, Vivillon.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-3399-0183

Pookzz

Hey folks, looking for a 6 IV Ditto, or possibly a 5 IV Ditto, preferably Japanese but not required. Trading 5 IV Adamant Marill or Shiny Pinsir.

3DS FC is 1693 - 1649 - 1848. Add me! :)

bjt243

Looking for 4iv jpn (well any type of foreign) Ditto. Have a 4iv eng Ditto to trade or a myriad of other 5iv pokemon or a couple of shinys

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

RidgebackRottie

@Darkdrium I thought you said it would have Infiltrator? This one has Inner Focus...

IGN:Esteban
3DS fc: 1392 5217 4378

Darkdrium

It did? Sorry grabbed the wrong one. I'll get you the other my bad. Was trying to finish getting dinner off the grill before it all caught on fire.

3DS FC Is Brandon 2122-6636-1092

RidgebackRottie

Darkdrium wrote:

It did? Sorry grabbed the wrong one. I'll get you the other my bad. Was trying to finish getting dinner off the grill before it all caught on fire.

No big, thanks for the trade.

IGN:Esteban
3DS fc: 1392 5217 4378

Darkdrium

@scmunson thank you as well. Glad I was able to help

3DS FC Is Brandon 2122-6636-1092

Pookzz

Anyone with a 6 or 5 IV Ditto? Trading 4-5 IV Adamant Marill and Shiny Pinsir. Pretty please ^_^

3DS FC is 1693 - 1649 - 1848. Add me! :)

CrowClaws

Anyone have Banette?

Pokemon Y~
IGN: Arca Petra
Safari: Bug Type, with Paras, Masquerain, Vivillon.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-3399-0183

ajdude

CrowClaws wrote:

Anyone have Banette?

i have shuppet oh and i have a banette i just checked my pc

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

would anybody trade for my shiny relicanth, quilfish, dunsparce,or pansear for another shiny? doesnt matter what shiny

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic