Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 7,201 to 7,220 of 34,512

Sion_Dracul

I meant me adding the stones sorry for poor wording

Friend code 1934-1760-3038 (full at the moment)
Friend safari Fire with Growlithe, Pyroar & Ninetails
Shiny Pokemon collected: 30
Pokemon for Trade: Shiny Relicanth, Shiny Goldeen *4, Shiny Remoraid,

Willisbryana

@Sion_Dracul Alright would you like Simipour or Simisear?

FC: 4399-0055-4710
My IGN: Harengi
I have a Dragon type safari including: Dragonair, Fraxure, and wait for it........Sliggoo.......

Willisbryana

@Sion_Dracul I know I said I would trade for multiple fishing shinys but for my Greninja I would like to trade for a cool land shiny if possible...It's just I'm kind of attached to him and would like to get something super neat in return...sort of quality not quantity XD.

I have a Dragon type safari including: Dragonair, Fraxure, and wait for it........Sliggoo.......

Willisbryana

@Sion_Dracul What is you IGN?

Sion_Dracul

I think I'll have the simipour thanks

Willisbryana

@Sion_Dracul Alrighty just add me and we'll do it! Also are there any shinys you have that you'd trade for a master ball??

Sion_Dracul

Goldeen, relicanth etc

Darkdrium

scmunson wrote:

Got a lot of Adament 4 IV Dratini with Shed Skin and just a few with Marvel Scale left. I'm working on getting a 5 IV Marvel Scale Dratini, I'm almost there. But I have two Adament 5 IV Dratini with Shed Skin up for trade as well.

Make me an offer! My signature has what I want, but I'll entertain others. Also looking for Aggronite.

If I don't get back to you right away it's because I'm away, but I'll be back at my house around 5:30.

Do you still have a Dratini with a hidden ability left? I have a Shiny Geodude, HA Gible(adamant with outrage), HA Eevee, HA Zubat(Adamant with pursuit), HA Vulpix, And HA Poliwag, if any of those sound good.

3DS FC Is Brandon 2122-6636-1092

Sinister2930

@Sion_Dracul would you take a mewtwo? For the shiny skrelp?

Game Name: sinister2930
Friend Code: 0576-4200-7321
Shinies For Trade: Gothorita, Skrelp
Friend Safari: Psychic Type = Sigilyph, Abra, and Xatu

Willisbryana

@Darkdrium I don't know if you're interested but my friend safari has Dragonair in it if you'd just like to catch an HA one yourself?

Sion_Dracul

@willisbryana done what's your in game name?

bjt243

I have a few 3iv Dittos, 4iv snorunts, 4iv kangaskgans, 4iv pinsirs, 4iv rotoms, 4iv klefkis, 4iv Mawiles, 4iv aerodactyls, and 4iv Honedges (possibly 5iv on some of these except Dittos). Looking for shinies (willing to trade multiple for shinies) or interesting offers.

Please @mention/tag me instead of just quoting so it notifies me. Thx!

Edited on by bjt243

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Willisbryana

@Sion_Dracul Thank you sir, you are a doll!

ajdude

Willisbryana wrote:

I am looking to trade shinys for shinys! I have a shiny Slurpuff, Greninja, Amoongus, Chatot, Simisear, Simipour, Jumpluff, Octillery, and Gyarados. Let me know what you are interested in trading for and thanks in advance! If you want to trade land shinys for fishing shinys I will require multiples seeing as how much easier they are to get (not including the rarer fishing shinys like Bisharp, Staryu, etc.), sorry it's just the way it works. Also I am on right now, if you need anything just make sure you tag me so I get an email telling me I need to check the forums or I may not respond as quickly.

what woud you trade for your shiny jumpluff or chatot?

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Sion_Dracul

gasp don't tell people that you will get them thinking in a good guy

Willisbryana

lol

Willisbryana

@ajdude As I said I would trade my land shinys for multiple fishing shinys (excluding Bisharp, Staryu, etc.) only because the fishing shinys are much easier to get.

ajdude

Willisbryana wrote:

@ajdude As I said I would trade my land shinys for multiple fishing shinys (excluding Bisharp, Staryu, etc.) only because the fishing shinys are much easier to get.

alright. well my fishing shinies are clawitzer, kingdra, poliwrath, politoed, relicanth, dragalage, quilfish, and octillery. if you're interested in some of those. the rest of the shinies are in my sig. i forgot to list butterfree

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Willisbryana

@ajdude Would you do Kingdra, and Clawitzer for Chatot and a Master ball?

Willisbryana

@ajdude Also would you do Jumpluff for Butterfree? Although I traded for the Jumpluff and it has a really stupid name -_- dunno if that's a factor for you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic