Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 6,961 to 6,980 of 34,512

Rikka_Rick_Roll

ajdude wrote:

Rikka_Rick_Roll wrote:

i have Shiny froakie timid shiny fenniken impish shiny chespin sassy Shiny greninja modest Shiny azurill Mild Shiny meowstic (f) naughty shiny pikachu rash

looking for shiny honedge.

do froakie or greninja have protean as their ability? because i might be able to get you a shiny honedge.

they dont

24 Shinys for trade

3DS Friend Code: 2552-0441-1102

ajdude

MynxLynx wrote:

@ajdude i have larvesta

ok i'll trade you. these are the natures i have for the protean ones..lonely, bashful, relaxed, careful, naughty, lax, adamant, quirky, rash, sassy, and mild.

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Daniel_Ketchum

Im trying to trade my adamant huge power shiny azumarill. It has belly drum and aqua jet. I'm interested
In other shines!

Daniel_Ketchum

MynxLynx

Daniel_Ketchum wrote:

Im trying to trade my adamant huge power shiny azumarill. It has belly drum and aqua jet. I'm interested
In other shines!

I have Dragalge, seaking, and audino

FC: 3780-9153-4401
type: ICE

Twitter:

DivineLevel

Does anyone trade iv bred pokemon? I have Garchomps (perfect 5 IV's) and Ferrothorns (perfect 4IVs-no speed and special attack). I am trying to breed Medicham at the moment, but anything interesting will do for a trade....

3DS FC: 0146-8838-1122

icybyakko

@ajdude
can you get me a shiny hondeges? ^^ i got a shiny, many legendaries and mega stones.

Edited on by icybyakko

ghost:Phantump, spiritomb and shuppet
3DS FC: 1779-0871-3762
Couple shinies: Umberon,Trevenant,dragonair,pupitar, Gigaltith(5ivs), Banette and Crustle(5ivs)
few for one trade r accepted
LOOKIN FOR SHINY honedge and beldum.

ajdude

MynxLynx wrote:

@ajdude i'll take mild, what's your ign?

andrew. sorry i was talking to some friends im ready to trade

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

icybyakko wrote:

@ajdude
can you get me a shiny hondeges? ^^ i got a shiny, many legendaries and mega stones.

sorry i passed on that trade its too late now...

looking for shiny ekans

icybyakko

ajdude wrote:

icybyakko wrote:

@ajdude

sorry i passed on that trade its too late now...

You can get another one? i would give u a good offer.

Couple shinies: Umberon,Trevenant,dragonair,pupitar, Gigaltith(5ivs), Banette and Crustle(5ivs)

ajdude

@icybyakko i could try...but no promises

looking for shiny ekans

MynxLynx

@ajdude do you have a karate guy as your icon? if so you're offline

Twitter:

icybyakko

ajdude wrote:

@icybyakko i could try...but no promises

its no problem.

ajdude

MynxLynx wrote:

no i dont...whats your ign?

looking for shiny ekans

MynxLynx

ajdude wrote:

MynxLynx wrote:

no i dont...whats your ign?

minxlynx

Twitter:

ajdude

@MynxLynx weird...its not saying you're online...let me check to see if i still have you added

looking for shiny ekans

ajdude

ajdude wrote:

@MynxLynx weird...its not saying you're online...let me check to see if i still have you added

oh i didnt have you added lol

looking for shiny ekans

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic