Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 34,588

Rikka_Rick_Roll

i hav shinys wat u offer

i have Shiny froakie timid shiny fenniken impish shiny chespin sassy Shiny greninja modest Shiny umbreon docile shiny blissy relaxed shiny meowstic (f) naughty shiny pikachu rash

Edited on by Rikka_Rick_Roll

24 Shinys for trade

ajdude

Rikka_Rick_Roll wrote:

i hav shinys wat u offer

i have Shiny froakie timid shiny fenniken impish shiny chespin sassy Shiny greninja modest Shiny umbreon docile shiny blissy relaxed shiny meowstic (f) naughty shiny pikachu rash

hey sorry for bugging you about this...but could i trade you multiple shinies or shineis and legendaries including the electivire for your umbreon...?

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Rikka_Rick_Roll

ajdude wrote:

Rikka_Rick_Roll wrote:

i hav shinys wat u offer

i have Shiny froakie timid shiny fenniken impish shiny chespin sassy Shiny greninja modest Shiny umbreon docile shiny blissy relaxed shiny meowstic (f) naughty shiny pikachu rash

hey sorry for bugging you...but could i trade you multiple shinies or shineis and legendaries including the electivire for your umbreon...?

well i honestly dont want an fish chained shinys did u have any others an i do still want ur eletivire

24 Shinys for trade

ajdude

@Rikka_Rick_Roll well the only other non chain fished shinies i have other than electivire are kingler, pansear, butterfree, durant, and dunsparce and floatzel

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Rikka_Rick_Roll

ajdude wrote:

@Rikka_Rick_Roll well the only other non chain fished shinies i have other than electivire are kingler, pansear, butterfree, durant, and dunsparce.

ye i no

24 Shinys for trade

ajdude

Rikka_Rick_Roll wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@Rikka_Rick_Roll well the only other non chain fished shinies i have other than electivire are kingler, pansear, butterfree, durant, and dunsparce.

ye i no

do any legendaries/megastones or something interest you...? i forgot shiny floatzel..

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Rikka_Rick_Roll

ajdude wrote:

Rikka_Rick_Roll wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@Rikka_Rick_Roll well the only other non chain fished shinies i have other than electivire are kingler, pansear, butterfree, durant, and dunsparce.

ye i no

do any legendaries/megastones or something interest you...?

not really i can kinda get all mega stones i just wanted some shinys i could offer u something else for electivire the shiny blissy i had was good lol. an pikachu is nice but only if u wanted it

24 Shinys for trade

ajdude

@Rikka_Rick_Roll nah..i just wanted umbreon because its my favorite pokemon :/ but if i happen to get some more good shinies i'll let you know.

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Rikka_Rick_Roll

ajdude wrote:

@Rikka_Rick_Roll nah..i just wanted umbreon because its my favorite pokemon :/ but if i happen to get some more good shinies i'll let you know.

okay

24 Shinys for trade

ajdude

@Rikka_Rick_Roll ...well i have a shiny seviper...i was planning on keeping it...but for umbreon i would trade it..along with electivire

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Rikka_Rick_Roll

ajdude wrote:

@Rikka_Rick_Roll ...well i have a shiny seviper...i was planning on keeping it...but for umbreon i would trade it..along with electivire

not really into serviper ._.

24 Shinys for trade

ajdude

@Rikka_Rick_Roll :/ thats the only other cool shiny i have oh well and im guessing you dont want kingdra either or klefki

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

Rikka_Rick_Roll wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@Rikka_Rick_Roll :/ thats the only other cool shiny i have oh well and im guessing you dont want kingdra either

no =/

damn. im so desperate for it. i know ive been a pain but was there something wrong with my electivire stat wise or something?

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Rikka_Rick_Roll

ajdude wrote:

Rikka_Rick_Roll wrote:

ajdude wrote:

@Rikka_Rick_Roll :/ thats the only other cool shiny i have oh well and im guessing you dont want kingdra either

no =/

damn. im so desperate for it. i know ive been a pain but was there something wrong with my electivire stat wise or something?

the nature

24 Shinys for trade

KingSantana

i need a female snorlax plz help someone

KingSantana

bjt243

@Eligiblegecko

I would be willing to trade my tyanitarite... What y stone could you offer? The aggronite?

FC: 4098-3673-0522 Y
FC 0232 -7514 -8711 X/Pokemon Onega Ruby
IGN: Beau on all
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Rikka_Rick_Roll

i have to offer Shiny froakie timid shiny fenniken impish shiny chespin sassy Shiny greninja modest Shiny umbreon docile shiny blissy relaxed shiny meowstic (f) naughty shiny pikachu rash

looking for shiny honedge an shiny azumarill

24 Shinys for trade

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic