Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Showing 641 to 660 of 33,071

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zeldafoursword

641. Posted:

@bjt243 thanks! :D

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheBaconator

642. Posted:

Looking for a Female Bergmite with Sturdy (Friend Safari ability). Friend code is 1805-2173-6124

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MF_MaxiMillion

643. Posted:

@bjt243 - Sorry, dood. My mistake. I may have giving that item to somebody already. I thought I still had it but checked earlier and it was gone. :-/

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
Want Soul Calibur 2 HD Online for Wii U? Support it here!

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter: MF_MaxiMillion

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zeldafoursword

644. Posted:

TheBaconator wrote:

Looking for a Female Bergmite with Sturdy (Friend Safari ability). Friend code is 1805-2173-6124

i got one, what are you offering?

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bjt243

645. Posted:

no worries

FC: 4098-3673-0522 Y
FC 0232 -7514 -8711 X- Add this one unless I ask otherwise please
IGN: Beau on both
Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheBeast

646. Posted:

looking for mewtwo mega stone y . i got mewtwo mega stone x and charizard x to offer

TheBeast

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheBaconator

647. Posted:

zeldafoursword wrote:

TheBaconator wrote:

Looking for a Female Bergmite with Sturdy (Friend Safari ability). Friend code is 1805-2173-6124

i got one, what are you offering?

The best I got to offer at the moment are Aggron, Chespin, and Ducsclops.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

inugoomi

648. Posted:

TheBeast wrote:

looking for mewtwo mega stone y . i got mewtwo mega stone x and charizard x to offer

I can give the Mewtwonite Y for Charizardite X?

inugoomi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zeldafoursword

649. Posted:

TheBaconator wrote:

zeldafoursword wrote:

TheBaconator wrote:

Looking for a Female Bergmite with Sturdy (Friend Safari ability). Friend code is 1805-2173-6124

i got one, what are you offering?

The best I got to offer at the moment are Aggron, Chespin, and Ducsclops.

mm do you hace any shinies, a xerneas ir mega stones?

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bjt243

650. Posted:

So I am looking for the item razor fang... See the past 3-4 pages to see a bunch of the pokemon I have to offer or feel free to ask

FC: 4098-3673-0522 Y
FC 0232 -7514 -8711 X- Add this one unless I ask otherwise please
IGN: Beau on both
Contact me here or at bjttradeshop@gmail.com (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zeldafoursword

651. Posted:

TheBaconator wrote:

zeldafoursword wrote:

TheBaconator wrote:

Looking for a Female Bergmite with Sturdy (Friend Safari ability). Friend code is 1805-2173-6124

i got one, what are you offering?

The best I got to offer at the moment are Aggron, Chespin, and Ducsclops.

or tell me some offers

zeldafoursword

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheBeast

652. Posted:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

looking for mewtwo mega stone y . i got mewtwo mega stone x and charizard x to offer

I can give the Mewtwonite Y for Charizardite X?

yeah sure whats your FC

TheBeast

AuthorMessage
Avatar

inugoomi

653. Posted:

TheBeast wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

looking for mewtwo mega stone y . i got mewtwo mega stone x and charizard x to offer

I can give the Mewtwonite Y for Charizardite X?

yeah sure whats your FC

Mine is 3625-7736-0579 (:
Yours?

inugoomi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

csawyer94

654. Posted:

add me FC 3609-2277-6802

ive got current gen starters and 1st gen, lots of cool stuff, noibats-noiverns, ponyta, krabby, looking for shiny's and legendaries, ask me for more

make sure to let me know if you add me!

Edited on by csawyer94

csawyer94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

nero25

655. Posted:

hi im looking for Tyraniarite, i have Aggronite to trade

nero25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheBeast

656. Posted:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

looking for mewtwo mega stone y . i got mewtwo mega stone x and charizard x to offer

I can give the Mewtwonite Y for Charizardite X?

yeah sure whats your FC

Mine is 3625-7736-0579 (:
Yours?

3840-5855-1333 . want to trade now or tomorrow?

Edited on by TheBeast

TheBeast

AuthorMessage
Avatar

inugoomi

657. Posted:

TheBeast wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

looking for mewtwo mega stone y . i got mewtwo mega stone x and charizard x to offer

I can give the Mewtwonite Y for Charizardite X?

yeah sure whats your FC

Mine is 3625-7736-0579 (:
Yours?

3840-5855-1333 . want to trade now or tomorrow?

I can trade now (:

inugoomi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChrisDeStef

658. Posted:

@bjt243 i added you :)

ChrisDeStef

3DS Friend Code: 3196-4017-5574

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheBeast

659. Posted:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

TheBeast wrote:

looking for mewtwo mega stone y . i got mewtwo mega stone x and charizard x to offer

I can give the Mewtwonite Y for Charizardite X?

yeah sure whats your FC

Mine is 3625-7736-0579 (:
Yours?

3840-5855-1333 . want to trade now or tomorrow?

I can trade now (:

one sec looking for my 3ds -_-
alright ill be able to trade in 1 hour sorry for the delay

Edited on by TheBeast

TheBeast

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zigana

660. Posted:

I'm looking for a Murkrow with Prankster ability! I would be willing to trade a Fennekin, Charmander, or Bulbasaur for it.

Zigana