Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 6,321 to 6,340 of 34,512

Minato112

@pookzz i happen to have a modest larvesta.do you have choice specs?

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

RidgebackRottie

I have Pokemon X, if you're looking for exclusives.

I really want Charzardite Y and Mewtwoite Y... I'd be willing to trade legendaries or whatever else you may want, I have lots of pokes so I can check my inventory. I do have pokerus too!

Also, I'm looking for new safaris, so let me know if you add me and I'll add you back. FC is listed in my signature.

IGN:Esteban
3DS fc: 1392 5217 4378

Minato112

Looking for choice specs.willing to trade for it

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

Pookzz

@Minato112 I do not Anything else you want?

3DS FC is 1693 - 1649 - 1848. Add me! :)

Minato112

@pookzz dont worry keep breeding you will get it eventually

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

Minato112

Lol i've always wondered if there is a desire sensor in this game sorta like monster hunter

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

Pookzz

@Eveechan Yeah I do, the problem I have is I dont have something that has a Modest Nature that I can breed with it, dont have access to a Ditto Safari so its a pain to breed for specific Natures.

Eveechan

Pookzz wrote:

@Eveechan Yeah I do, the problem I have is I dont have something that has a Modest Nature that I can breed with it, dont have access to a Ditto Safari so its a pain to breed for specific Natures.

ah
it doesn't need to be a ditto, so long as the one you want is the female and the one with modest is in the same egg group
I'm not in the game atm, but in a few I can see if I have a modest ditto or something

what did you have in mind trade wise?

Eveechan

Pookzz

@Eveechan Yeah I just dont own anything that has a Modest nature and is in the same egg group. And umm, I'm not sure really. I have a Magmortar I could trade I guess.

Pookzz

@Scmunson Eveechan is the one with the shinies, not me.

RidgebackRottie

@Eveechan what natures are your shiny Poliwhirl, Fletchling, Dweble, Sandile and Wartortle? What are you looking for/would want in return?

IGN:Esteban
3DS fc: 1392 5217 4378

Eveechan

I don't have the game on right now, so I can't look just this minute

what I'm looking for is a shiny noibat, tanma, arbok, or seviper

Eveechan

ajdude

hey im looking for shinies. the shinies i have are:
electivire
pansear
clawitzer
salamence
poliwrath
kingler
butterfree
octillery
quilfish

let me know if you're interested in one of these and what you would trade for them.

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

MynxLynx

@ajdude what do you want for the salamance? i got articuno and shiny audino/seaking

FC: 3780-9153-4401
type: ICE

Twitter:

ajdude

MynxLynx wrote:

@ajdude what do you want for the salamance? i got articuno and shiny audino/seaking

sorry...the salamance is the rarest shiny i have and im waiting for someone who has a shiny arbok, sawsbuck, or eevee that theyre willing to trade for it

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Minato112

Looking for choice specs.anyone have 1 for trade?

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic