looking for arrgonite willing to trade a shiny seadra for it

FC: 1392-4904-6485
Pokemon Friend Safari: (GRASS) Oddish , Petilil , and Maractus

Eveechan

ajdude wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

@KTT it's quite alright

@ajdude idk...

please? lol i can trade you megastones or any item you want...sorry for bugging you about this

sigh.....
what megastones...?

Eveechan

ajdude

Eveechan wrote:

ajdude wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

@KTT it's quite alright

@ajdude idk...

please? lol i can trade you megastones or any item you want...sorry for bugging you about this

sigh.....
what megastones...?

it's alright if you don't want to trade honestly. but i have almost every megastone which ones are you interested in

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

RTT

@ajdude What would you like for Tyranitarite? I have shiny Quagsire, shiny Trevenant, Yveltal, Xerneas. Items - Dragon scale, King's Rock, Metal Coat.

DO NOT TRADE pokemon with this FC - 5386-8703-5926 - I was ripped off

ajdude

KTT wrote:

@ajdude What would you like for Tyranitarite? I have shiny Quagsire, shiny Trevenant, Yveltal, Xerneas. Items - Dragon scale, King's Rock, Metal Coat.

sorry but tyranitarite is one of the megastones that i'm not trading...although i am tempted by the shiny tevenant...

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

tanky808

Minato112 wrote:

I'm also looking for life orb choice scarf focus sash and other bp items

i can get u the choice scarf if u want, i can also trade any pokemon non legendary for it, i would like it if u traded me a naive scyther with that metal coat

3394-3761-0415

psychic: known are girafarig

Minato112

I have a metal coat to trade but not sure if its high value?

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

RTT

ajdude wrote:

KTT wrote:

sorry but tyranitarite is one of the megastones that i'm not trading...although i am tempted by the shiny tevenant...

That's okay. But if you ever change your mind, I'm here... ;]

tanky808

whitewolf3443 wrote:

looking for arrgonite willing to trade a shiny seadra for it

i dont have it but can i add u for freind safari? my fc is 3394-3761-0415

3394-3761-0415

Minato112

Basically i dont want to trade it and get a lot less than its worth. Any advice guys?

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Hello could somebody please help me i need these following pokemon to obtain all the catchable pokemon in X and Y

Vullaby
Luxio
Clefairy
Tranquill
Rufflet
Tangela
Swadloon
Dewgong
Girafarig
Excadrill
Krabby
forretress

can I ask what you are looking to trade...?
I have have access to all of those exept for the forretress right now

i can offer you a lvl 100 garchomp and a lvl 100 dragonite

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Eveechan

@ajdude only ones I'm really looking for are the Y exclusives

Aggronite.
Heracrossite
Houndoominite

@MynxLynx ironically... yes =-=;

Eveechan

Minato112

Everytime i go on gts everyone wants a scizor so i assumed metal coat was valuable

MY FC 2079-6651-6700

Eveechan

@Minato112 metal coats can be found on some wild pokemon at a 5% chance, in case you weren't aware

Eveechan

Gardevoir

KTT wrote:

Gardevoir55555 wrote:

KTT wrote:

I am looking for Tyranitarite. Have: shiny Quagsire, shiny Trevenant, Yveltal, Xerneas. Items - Dragon scale, King's Rock, Metal Coat.

I've got tyranitarite

What do you want for it?

Could I have yvetal and xernas

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

tanky808

Minato112 wrote:

Everytime i go on gts everyone wants a scizor so i assumed metal coat was valuable

i think it because they are forever alone and have no friends to trade and trade back

3394-3761-0415

RTT

Minato112 wrote:

Metal Coat isn't that valuable, but the way how you can obtain Scizor is hard, for some people (including friend to trade and item (not all people use forums and internet)). Add the recent Scizor's Mega Evolution and that Scyther can be found later in the game and you have the reasons why people wants Scizor.

RTT

Gardevoir55555 wrote:

KTT wrote:

Gardevoir55555 wrote:

KTT wrote:

I am looking for Tyranitarite. Have: shiny Quagsire, shiny Trevenant, Yveltal, Xerneas. Items - Dragon scale, King's Rock, Metal Coat.

I've got tyranitarite

What do you want for it?

Could I have yvetal and xernas

Both or one?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic