Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 34,512

icybyakko

just got shiny Boldore, Watchog farmin in friend safari is actually worked and fast. anyone want shiny boldore for a shiny.

ghost:Phantump, spiritomb and shuppet
3DS FC: 1779-0871-3762
Couple shinies: Umberon,Trevenant,dragonair,pupitar, Gigaltith(5ivs), Banette and Crustle(5ivs)
few for one trade r accepted
LOOKIN FOR SHINY honedge and beldum.

icybyakko

ill need friends for FS: eevee or male espurr, i will tryin do it for @Cookiesugar

ghost:Phantump, spiritomb and shuppet
3DS FC: 1779-0871-3762
Couple shinies: Umberon,Trevenant,dragonair,pupitar, Gigaltith(5ivs), Banette and Crustle(5ivs)
few for one trade r accepted
LOOKIN FOR SHINY honedge and beldum.

Zahalith

@Alvascynn (froakie)
@KTT (shroomish)
@nekura08 (noibat)
@Ciroz (larvitar)

For my mawiles (4-5 perfect IV, adamant)
I have a couple ones with HA, but nit nnecessarily 5IV

Zahalith

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5516-2688

Ciroz

@Zahalith yeah i'll trade one
hidden ability plz with 5ivs

Friend Code: 3110-5249-3904
Safari Fighting type with: Meditite, Pancham, Breloom

tanky808

aalex wrote:

sammm120 wrote:

aalex wrote:

sammm120 wrote:

aalex wrote:

I have a few shinies up for trade :
Shiny Skorupi
Shiny Gigalith
Shiny Heracross
Shiny Noctowl - Pokerus
Shiny Inkay
Shiny Clauncher
Shiny Ambipom
Shiny Conkeldurr - JPN breed, English name

Will you take any non shinnys?

Sure, but it will depend on your offer ofcourse.

Anything you are looking for?

Nope, nothing in particular.

can i trade a mamoswine, wevile or magnezone for the shiny concledor...i can get u a bp item to if u need it

3394-3761-0415

psychic: known are girafarig

Dinomates

Hey would it be rude to ask for shiny hunting tips from you guys? Thinking of getting my boyfriend some surprise shiny. Also since he hunts for shinies the hunting tips would be for him too.

0834 1355 4257
Psychic : Espurr, Grumpig, Duosion
IGN : Igi

tanky808

Dinomates wrote:

Hey would it be rude to ask for shiny hunting tips from you guys? Thinking of getting my boyfriend some surprise shiny. Also since he hunts for shinies the hunting tips would be for him too.

acouple of ways: friend safari or chain poke radar, or breeding

3394-3761-0415

ajdude

is anybody willing to trade a shiny chinchou for my shiny pansear? i really suck at chain fishing right now...please help me!

Edited on by ajdude

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

Dinomates wrote:

chain fishing. put a pokemon with the suction cups ability (inkay or octillery) in the front of your party. it's ok if it faints as long as it stays in the front. stay in one spot (you can't move from that spot at all if you want this to work) and do not miss a catch. if you reel it in too slow or too fast or get the "not even a nibble" thing, then your chain is broken. Also you can't enter the menu or save because that breaks the chain, you just have to keep using the same fishing rod through the registered key item thing it doesn't matter if the reeled in pokemon change, that won't break your chain as long as you don't move from your spot at all and are consecutively fishing without fail. some people say fishing inbetween rocks works best for this method, but as long as you have a pokemon with the suction cups abiilty, this doesn't matter. Run from each wild pokemon until you get to a shiny. its easy stuff if you have the patience. sometimes it works right away sometimes it takes 100+ encounters. its the easiest way to get a shiny

hopefully I explained that well..

good places for people just starting out using this method are: route 21 surf all the way up until you are blocked off by rocks. one rock is further back. fish in that spot of water.

route 22 in front of the chamber of emptiness there are 2 stepping stones. fish inbetween those.

Edited on by ajdude

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

a2001potodyssey

PokemonCrossing wrote:

aalex wrote:

I have a few shinies up for trade :
Shiny Skorupi
Shiny Gigalith
Shiny Heracross
Shiny Noctowl - Pokerus
Shiny Inkay
Shiny Clauncher
Shiny Ambipom
Shiny Conkeldurr - JPN breed, English name

What if offer a Mewtwo? Would you accept it for a shiny?

what do u want for the shiny heracross

FC:1263-6658-8079 name:fatarse

ajdude

icybyakko wrote:

just got shiny Boldore, Watchog farmin in friend safari is actually worked and fast. anyone want shiny boldore for a shiny.

would you trade it for a shiny pansear?

looking for shiny ekans

tanky808

can i get some ppl to add me for friend safari? my fc is 3394-3761-0415

3394-3761-0415

SoulSteed

I can't seem to get any shiny method working for me. been at it for days. Chain fishing, chaining in the grass, friend safari. None. T_T

FC: 3067 - 4484 - 2893

tanky808

SoulSteed wrote:

I can't seem to get any shiny method working for me. been at it for days. Chain fishing, chaining in the grass, friend safari. None. T_T

u and me both brutha

3394-3761-0415

RTT

@PokemonCrossing I have shiny Quagsire. A Mewtwo is interesting offer, so I'm asking.

DO NOT TRADE pokemon with this FC - 5386-8703-5926 - I was ripped off

Sion_Dracul

I have a shiny relicanth for trade will accept any chain fished shiny or evolution items just make me an offer

Friend code 1934-1760-3038 (full at the moment)
Friend safari Fire with Growlithe, Pyroar & Ninetails
Shiny Pokemon collected: 30
Pokemon for Trade: Shiny Relicanth, Shiny Goldeen *4, Shiny Remoraid,

Sion_Dracul

Tip for those trying to chain fish start with old rod, have a Pokemon with suction cups at the front spot in party, fishing near rocks seems to yield better results. Another tip is to have no other selected items, turn the volume up and press a when you hear the Bing.

Friend code 1934-1760-3038 (full at the moment)
Friend safari Fire with Growlithe, Pyroar & Ninetails
Shiny Pokemon collected: 30
Pokemon for Trade: Shiny Relicanth, Shiny Goldeen *4, Shiny Remoraid,

Adsterguy

Looking for a joltik or galvantula with compoundeyes. Willing to trade any first or sixth gen starters. I have some others for trade (just ask) and I have ha modest vulpixes to trade

FC - 3480-2530-7730
Trading Joltiks, Vulpixes, Deinos, Honedges, All 1st and 6th Gen starters
Shiny Fletchling! Want It? Ask and I'll see what I can do

Adsterguy

Also post your friend codes and pokemon in your friend safari and I will add you! 3480-2530-7730 ghost type

FC - 3480-2530-7730
Trading Joltiks, Vulpixes, Deinos, Honedges, All 1st and 6th Gen starters
Shiny Fletchling! Want It? Ask and I'll see what I can do

Jetson

I'm looking for someone to trade my scyther with metal coat to and then have them trade it back so I can get my scyther evolved to scizor, I can give an adamant tech scyther for anyone who is willing to help me

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic