Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Showing 4,621 to 4,640 of 32,317

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cookiesugar

4,621. Posted:

@eeveechan yeah I'll do that trade I just found out how to get shinies faster too in FS

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: A shiny male 5iv-6IV espurr with HA and good nature

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doma

4,622. Posted:

@Gardevoir55555 mine is in sig, what do you want for hitmonchan?

Doma

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4095-0912

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chomposaur

4,623. Posted:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Shiny male gothorita shiny blastoise shiny Haxorus shiny drowzee for trade

how about a shiny hawlucha for the blastoise ?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Avatar

UnknownNico

4,624. Posted:

@MrGloverLover How about Drifblim or Murkrow?

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jacktum123

4,625. Posted:

icybyakko wrote:

Jacktum123 wrote:

Jacktum123 wrote:

@icybyakko add my friend code and we can trade?

CRAP!! Hold on 2 mins

oh okay, np.

Do you have a tyrunt??

Jacktum123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KalosN

4,626. Posted:

I have a Shiny Shelgon, I can trade it for another dragon type Shiny like Gabite.

3DS Friend Code: 3411 - 1630 - 0165
Friend Safari: Fire (Magmar, Charmeleon and Ninetales)
Safaries I'm looking for: Charmeleon, Spritzee, Phantump, Dedenne, Manectric
Shinies for trade: Floette, Boldore.
Funny gif: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3563/remo.gif

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jacktum123

4,627. Posted:

X exclusives anyone?

Jacktum123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gardevoir

4,628. Posted:

Doma wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 mine is in sig, what do you want for hitmonchan?

Do you need anything else because I kind of need all three of those, but if not I'll take metang

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrGloverLover

4,629. Posted:

Eveechan wrote:

MrGloverLover wrote:

I have Shiny Charizard with 2IV's looking to trade for Shinys. I Really want a shiny Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire thanks :)

I'm going to doubt this
but does anything in my sig look interesting to you?

No sorry :)

MrGloverLover

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cookiesugar

4,630. Posted:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Shiny male gothorita shiny blastoise shiny Haxorus shiny drowzee for trade

how about a shiny hawlucha for the blastoise ?

Yeah I'll do that trade but before I do what nature

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: A shiny male 5iv-6IV espurr with HA and good nature

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Eveechan

4,631. Posted:

Cookiesugar wrote:

@eeveechan yeah I'll do that trade I just found out how to get shinies faster too in FS

there's a faster way to get them from FS? XD
do tell?

and I'm adding you, I need to get off here soon for a little bit

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cookiesugar

4,632. Posted:

Eveechan wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

@eeveechan yeah I'll do that trade I just found out how to get shinies faster too in FS

there's a faster way to get them from FS? XD
do tell?

and I'm adding you, I need to get off here soon for a little bit

Add my friend's friend code she has my Haxorus and yes get a watchog with illuminate I got a gothorita male within three hours of encountering another shiny drowzee so maybe you can help me getting shiny male espurr xD

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: A shiny male 5iv-6IV espurr with HA and good nature

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chomposaur

4,633. Posted:

Cookiesugar wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Shiny male gothorita shiny blastoise shiny Haxorus shiny drowzee for trade

how about a shiny hawlucha for the blastoise ?

Yeah I'll do that trade but before I do what nature

Timid with limber ability mischievous nature. it is japanese also

Edited on by Chomposaur

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jacktum123

4,634. Posted:

Surskit, tyrunt, Articuno or Moltres. Will catch Pokemon on request or will trade Zygarde, Mewtwo, or Y exclusives

Jacktum123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chomposaur

4,635. Posted:

Jacktum123 wrote:

Surskit, tyrunt, Articuno or Moltres. Will catch Pokemon on request or will trade Zygarde, Mewtwo, or Y exclusives

i can give you a surskit and a tyrunt could you get me any of the following

Vullaby
Luxio
Clefairy
Tranquill
Rufflet
Tangela
Swadloon
Dewgong
Girafarig
Klang
Excadrill
Bronzong
Krabby
forretress

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Eveechan

4,636. Posted:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

@eeveechan yeah I'll do that trade I just found out how to get shinies faster too in FS

there's a faster way to get them from FS? XD
do tell?

and I'm adding you, I need to get off here soon for a little bit

Add my friend's friend code she has my Haxorus and yes get a watchog with illuminate I got a gothorita male within three hours of encountering another shiny drowzee so maybe you can help me getting shiny male espurr xD

added
how long will this take? I need to leave for about an hour

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cookiesugar

4,637. Posted:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Shiny male gothorita shiny blastoise shiny Haxorus shiny drowzee for trade

how about a shiny hawlucha for the blastoise ?

Yeah I'll do that trade but before I do what nature

Timid with limber ability mischievous nature. it is japanese also

Ok yes add my friend's friend code she has blastoise but the stone isn't included she will trade with you when she gets home and she needs your ign

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: A shiny male 5iv-6IV espurr with HA and good nature

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chomposaur

4,638. Posted:

Cookiesugar wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Shiny male gothorita shiny blastoise shiny Haxorus shiny drowzee for trade

how about a shiny hawlucha for the blastoise ?

Yeah I'll do that trade but before I do what nature

Timid with limber ability mischievous nature. it is japanese also

Ok yes add my friend's friend code she has blastoise but the stone isn't included she will trade with you when she gets home and she needs your ign

FC is in my sig my IGN is Brendon,

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cookiesugar

4,639. Posted:

Eveechan wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

@eeveechan yeah I'll do that trade I just found out how to get shinies faster too in FS

there's a faster way to get them from FS? XD
do tell?

and I'm adding you, I need to get off here soon for a little bit

Add my friend's friend code she has my Haxorus and yes get a watchog with illuminate I got a gothorita male within three hours of encountering another shiny drowzee so maybe you can help me getting shiny male espurr xD

added
how long will this take? I need to leave for about an hour

That's fine we're mostly on all day so when you get back just tell us :) can the dratini be changed to the skrelp?

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: A shiny male 5iv-6IV espurr with HA and good nature

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Eveechan

4,640. Posted:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

Cookiesugar wrote:

@eeveechan yeah I'll do that trade I just found out how to get shinies faster too in FS

there's a faster way to get them from FS? XD
do tell?

and I'm adding you, I need to get off here soon for a little bit

Add my friend's friend code she has my Haxorus and yes get a watchog with illuminate I got a gothorita male within three hours of encountering another shiny drowzee so maybe you can help me getting shiny male espurr xD

added
how long will this take? I need to leave for about an hour

That's fine we're mostly on all day so when you get back just tell us :) can the dratini be changed to the skrelp?

yes it can
so you want the skrelp for the haxerus?

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197