Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Showing 4,541 to 4,560 of 33,473

AuthorMessage

Sigimi

4,541. Posted:

@Ciroz
For trade: Kinniekins Nature Modest. Lucario Nature Hasty. Zoroark Nature Careful. Hydreigon Nature Mild. Zygarde Nature Bold. Blaziken level 81 nature Docile fully maxed out SP attack and Speed IV's. (only for Blaziken, not other Pokemon) with the stone for it with mega evolution. Anything you like? I'd really love that Lavitar. =D

Sigimi

AuthorMessage

KTT

4,542. Posted:

I'm looking for Tyranitarite, Charizardite X, Mewtwonite X.
Is there anyone who want to trade those stones away? Any clue what would you like to get for them? I can give Zygarde, help you evolve Politoed/Slowking, Steelix/Scizor, Kindra (or just give you Metal Coat, King's Rock and Dragon Scale), and I have shiny Quagsire. Gooey Sliggo, Solar Power Charmeleons, Technican Brelooms. Also pseudolegendaries (Tyranitar, Dragonite, Metagross, Salamence, Hydreigon, Goodra)

DO NOT TRADE pokemon with this FC - 5386-8703-5926 - I was ripped off
I'm not native English speaker.

3DS Friend Code: 2922-0025-3035

AuthorMessage

Dinomates

4,543. Posted:

KTT wrote:

@Dinomates Do you mean Larvesta? The more the better. HP, SD, Spd are in priority, added Defense would be good if possible.
Also, I DO NOT want hidden ability Larvesta.

Well, I have a 5 iv one that I bred for myself a week ago that has timid nature, the ivs are all but attack. I know it's not the ability you asked for but still, also it has flame body

0834 1355 4257
Psychic : Espurr, Grumpig, Duosion
IGN : Igi

AuthorMessage

KTT

4,544. Posted:

Dinomates wrote:

KTT wrote:

@Dinomates Do you mean Larvesta? The more the better. HP, SD, Spd are in priority, added Defense would be good if possible.

Well, I have a 5 iv one that I bred for myself a week ago that has timid nature, the ivs are all but attack. I know it's not the ability you asked for but still, also it has flame body

That will do. However, is that Larvesta female?

AuthorMessage

Dinomates

4,545. Posted:

KTT wrote:

Dinomates wrote:

KTT wrote:

That will do. However, is that Larvesta female?

Yes, coincidentally yes. I'm also breeding Gooey Goomys, got a couple 4 IV'd ones,both females and modest. One of em has HP,DEF,SP.ATT,SPEED and the other one has DEF,SPATT,SP.DEF,SPEED. Modest since gonna test assault vest

0834 1355 4257

AuthorMessage

KTT

4,546. Posted:

@Dinomates I'm not interested in Goomy. If you want trade your Larvesta for Breloom, my FC is 2922-0025-3053. I added you for now.

AuthorMessage

Dinomates

4,547. Posted:

KTT wrote:

@Dinomates I'm not interested in Goomy. If you want trade your Larvesta for Breloom, my FC is 2922-0025-3053. I added you for now.

Your IGN? And I was just thinking of throwing a Goomy as a bonus.

0834 1355 4257

AuthorMessage

KTT

4,548. Posted:

@Dinomates Karolina. Well, the Breloom has only two IVs but If that Goomy is a bonus, I would like to take it. Want something specific for it? I'm going online. Btw, Assault Vest works is pretty neat.

AuthorMessage

Dinomates

4,549. Posted:

KTT wrote:

@Dinomates Karolina. Well, the Breloom has only two IVs but If that Goomy is a bonus, I would like to take it. Want something specific for it? I'm going online. Btw, Assault Vest works is pretty neat.

Nothing really, if you'd have Moody bibarel it would be nice

0834 1355 4257

AuthorMessage

KTT

4,550. Posted:

@Dinomates don't have one. Something from safari zone?

AuthorMessage

Dinomates

4,551. Posted:

Also, does anyone have Mewtwonite X ? Trying to find one for a friend. Willing to trade IVd pokemon.

0834 1355 4257

AuthorMessage

Dinomates

4,552. Posted:

Also, does anyone have Mewtwonite X ? Trying to find one for a friend. Willing to trade IVd pokemon.

0834 1355 4257

AuthorMessage

Dinomates

4,553. Posted:

KTT wrote:

@Dinomates don't have one. Something from safari zone?

Yupp, desperately searching for one.

0834 1355 4257

AuthorMessage

KTT

4,554. Posted:

@Dinomates Well I hope that Galvantula will be helpful in your breeding.

AuthorMessage

tanky808

4,555. Posted:

bjt243 wrote:

Hey everyone!! There will be two Blastoise, two Venasaur, and two Charizard, all with there respective Mega Stones (Charizard Y Stone) and Hidden Abilities, given away to the first trainers to reach five separate (posts) trades on my forum (NOT SPAM PLEASE AND LEGITIMATE) starting today and going through next Wed the 13th! You will be able to choose which one you want, what level you want them at, their nature, and their 5 PERFECT IV stats that you want! This is another way to celebrate my Trade Shop (BJT's Trade Shop Galore!)- I think it is fitting to offer the first Pokermon EVER offered! After reaching five trades (separate posts) from today on, you just have to PM me and if the one you want is still available, I will get it to you as soon as I reasonably can (depending on traffic, first come, first serve basis for posts/trades, and how specific you want your new Mega Gen 1 Starter). Please keep in mind that with your trades and this free give away it might take a few days if you have very specific orders, but I try to respond every night (Hawaiian time) at least to let you know a time frame (again, first come, first serve basis- there's always a line of people, but I work my hardest for a one man shop!) Please spread the word and fill free to ask me any questions! I check this forum everyday at the end of the day and do my best to work reasonably and quickly to get you what you want! Good luck and... begin!!!

Oh ps and please rate my shop well if you get the trade you want! I will be updating the shop soon with new things to find daily. Thx!

i rate it an awesome site lol but no one wants to trade with me because i dont have a shiny

3394-3761-0415

psychic: known are girafarig

AuthorMessage

Eveechan

4,556. Posted:

Trading for Shiny Eevee or Trapinch

I have several sinies I can trade
almost everything you can get from the safari
and some legendaries

please let me know if you have one to trade, I will trade more than one

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197

AuthorMessage

Jacktum123

4,557. Posted:

Just looking for X exclusives, or unobtainable pokemon in the game, such as munchlax, surskit, etc.... Willing to trade any Y exclusives, or if you want any others tell me and I will catch them for you

Friend code: 1461-6339-6364

Jacktum123

AuthorMessage

SoulSteed

4,558. Posted:

Sigh, shiny hunt failed. Anyway, still looking for the legendary birds, or Yveltal.

FC: 3067 - 4484 - 2893

AuthorMessage

Jacktum123

4,559. Posted:

SoulSteed wrote:

Sigh, shiny hunt failed. Anyway, still looking for the legendary birds, or Yveltal.

I have zapdos, what are you willing to trade?

Jacktum123

AuthorMessage

Eveechan

4,560. Posted:

SoulSteed wrote:

what shiny were you trying for?

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197