Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 34,512

masterfreya

@JogurtTheYogurt
Max IVs in those? Just making sure. Hah.

Shinies for trade: Butterfree, Gloom, Poliwhirl, Abra, Marowak, Goldeen, Qwilfish, Torkoal, Kecleon, Bibarel, Panpour, Aromatisse, Skrelp, Clauncher.

Chomposaur

masterfreya wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt

hang on it says its greatest lies in attack then special attack and the speed is good is that maxed ?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

masterfreya

@JogurtTheYogurt
Does it say "Stats like those can't be beat!"?

Shinies for trade: Butterfree, Gloom, Poliwhirl, Abra, Marowak, Goldeen, Qwilfish, Torkoal, Kecleon, Bibarel, Panpour, Aromatisse, Skrelp, Clauncher.

Eveechan

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

masterfreya wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt

hang on it says its greatest lies in attack then special attack and the speed is good is that maxed ?

if he says "stats like those just can't be beat" after
then yes, they are maxed

Eveechan

Eveechan

I have some 5 IV charmanders I need to start trading off XD

Eveechan

Chomposaur

masterfreya wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt
Does it say "Stats like those can't be beat!"?

ok cancel let me double check it says ...

" I see ... I see. This pokemon has relativity superior potential overall. Thats how i judge it anyway. Incidentaly i would say that its greatest potential lies in its attack stat. Although its special attack is equally good and well its speed stat is good. too. stats like those cant be beat ! thats how i judge it "

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

oh what IVs do they have ? i have been breeding a perfect charmander all day ... thats how i got the shiny lol

masterfreya

@JogurtTheYogurt
Yep, those are maxed. I have that Gabite fo you

Eveechan

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

oh what IVs do they have ? i have been breeding a perfect charmander all day ... thats how i got the shiny lol

I'll have to look at them all

Eveechan

Chomposaur

@masterfreya huh .. it says i cannot trade it

" there is a pokemon in your party that cannot be traded "

Edited on by Chomposaur

masterfreya

@JogurtTheYogurt
yeah, it told me there was one in your party that can't be traded?

Chomposaur

masterfreya wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt
yeah, it told me there was one in your party that can't be traded?

just try trading a lousystinking pokemon

Watch the profanity -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

masterfreya

@JogurtTheYogurt
Exited the trade before you offered Bibarel, sorry. Do you have a legendary or something?

Chomposaur

masterfreya wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt
Exited the trade before you offered Bibarel, sorry. Do you have a legendary or something?

uh yeah why

masterfreya

@JogurtTheYogurt
I dunno, just trying to think of the Pokemon that couldn't be traded. Hah. We can try trading a crappy one.

Chomposaur

@masterfreya ... Some how it must be the ditto .. why ??

try trading the ditto for the bidoof

Edited on by Chomposaur

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

MynxLynx wrote:

@Eveechan did you finally get that shiny charmader/charizard?

yes I did

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic