Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 34,512

bjt243

Alright I will trade a shiny skrelp for the one you think might be perfect. But if it isn't, we can trade right back? If it isn't perfect and we need to trade back, I will compensate you for your time with 5 perfect IV pinsir or a hidden ability squirtle @sammm120 Sound good?

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

bjt243 wrote:

Alright I will trade a shiny skrelp for the one you think might be perfect. But if it isn't, we can trade right back? If it isn't perfect and we need to trade back, I will compensate you for your time with 5 perfect IV pinsir or a hidden ability squirtle @sammm120 Sound good?

Done and you dont have to give me anything more its all good. Ill add you now

FC 2595-0319-3341 - Safari is Rock type, Nosepass and Corsola.
Shinnys- skrelp, relicanth, dragalge, Heracross.

sammm120

@bjt243 interested in the hidden ability one?

bjt243

@sammm120
i think we are already friends, im beau. your sam/australia?

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@sammm120
no thank you. i have 20 + ha dittos ha

Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

bjt243 wrote:

@sammm120
i think we are already friends, im beau. your sam/australia?

Yeah just invited you

bjt243

@sammm120 ok so i checked the ditto and it
isn't perfect... can we trade back? it has only 2 perfect IV's... hp and sp def :/

thank you tho for being willing!

Edited on by bjt243

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

I am trading Adamant Pinsirs with 5 perfect 31 IV's. Let me know if anyone is interested/offers. Interested in any offers, especially items and ha pokemon

Hawaiian Standard Time

sammm120

@bjt243 spose it wasnt sorry for the time waste

Funderclease

Hello all. I'm looking for a Hitmonchan. If anyone has one in their safari zone I'd really love to trade friend codes for it. Alternatively, I'd be willing to trade for it too. Anything I have access to I'd be willing to trade baring legendarys, and it might be worthwhile to note I have those rare Oceanic Vivillions people seem to be so keen on. Specifically, I'm looking for a Hitmonchan with Iron Fist and a decent nature, preferably Adamant or Jolly. Cheers!

Funderclease

Undercross

@KSutto i want that shiny snover talk to @eveechan and she will trade u one of her shinys she have like 6 or more then she will trade me that snover

Undercross

Chaotix37

Im looking for a Charizardite X and will give an Yveltal, Zygarde, or Aggronite for it! I also need friend safaris, my fc is 0001-3517-4048, I don't know what I have in mine.

Edited on by Chaotix37

"Dreams don't betray us. When we lose ourselves, that's when we lose our dreams. It's not that dreams don't come true. We just give up on them." -Knuckles the Echidna
Poison Safari: Cascoon, Garbador, Muk

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3517-4048

bjt243

@Funderclease
I dont have a hitmonchan safari, but I have the ability to breed you a hitmonchan that you specify! I can get one with iron fist, and you can choose the nature. Just ler me know. Do you have articuno that you would trade?

Hawaiian Standard Time

Funderclease

I'd be willing to trade articuno once I catch it, still roaming for me. That aside, is there anything else you'd want that might be a little easier?

Funderclease

bjt243

@Funderclease
I have all the legendaries besides the one I want haha (an articuno). But do you have any shinies to offer?

Hawaiian Standard Time

Funderclease

Sadly no. The only sorta cool thing I have to offer is the Oceanic Vivillion. Also, I don't suppose you'd be interested in a Pokerus huh?

Funderclease

bjt243

@Funderclease
Unfotunately no- I was lucky enough to get pokerus the day after the game came out. And I am not on the whole vivilliion bandwagon. No worries if you don't want to trade. But if you change your mind or want to trade in the future, just tag me on here and let me know. I will go ahead and add you if you want and if you give me your FC/IGN- my FC and info is in my signature

Edited on by bjt243

Hawaiian Standard Time

Funderclease

Well thanks for your time. If/When I get that articuno, I'll hit you up

Funderclease

bjt243

@Chaotix37
I can add your FC and tell you what you have in your safari. Just FYI- in order for me to see the third pokemon there, you must beat the elite four, and we have to be online at the same time in the game (after we have been registered as friends) at least once. But I am adding you now. My info is in my signature

Hawaiian Standard Time

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic