Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 34,512

bjt243

@JogurtTheYogurt
I went and collected all other pokemon haha and now I am just barely starting my shiny collection...
Can I offer you a different pokemon with either a charizardite y or blastoisinite attached to it?

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

Chomposaur

@bjt243 damn the shiny ditto is in daycare give me 2 mins

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

bjt243

@JogurtTheYogurt
Is there anything else you will take for it like I said above?

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

BOMBZiE

@bjt243 i'm off to run an errand, so no rush with the shroomish

FC:049058123401
IGN:Ken

bjt243

@BOMBZiE
sorrry! I have like TEN male ha's already- females are hard to come by! I will have one waiting for you whenever you get back

Hawaiian Standard Time

Chomposaur

bjt243 wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt
Is there anything else you will take for it like I said above?

no thanks i would liek the charizardite ..

i will hang onto my ditto for a little while longer. Thanks

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Chomposaur

BOMBZiE wrote:

@bjt243 i'm off to run an errand, so no rush with the shroomish

i have a female breloom if that helps ?

KeijiKage

Trading a 5 IV gligar (female) with impish and immunity very interested in aegislash with 5 IV or more and adamant.

3DS FC: 4699 - 6588 - 5762 (water safari)

Chomposaur

@bjt243

Uh ... would it be possible if i could have my scizor back .. ill give you a rare candy for him

Yeah i made a mistake ..

Edited on by Chomposaur

bjt243

@BOBMZiE Your shroomish is read and waiting whenever you are ready
@JogurtTheYogurt Yeah that is fine

Edited on by bjt243

Hawaiian Standard Time

KeijiKage

KeijiKage wrote:

Trading a 5 IV gligar (female) with impish and immunity very interested in aegislash with 5 IV or more and adamant.

Also have a couple 6 IV skarmory collecting dust in boxes if anyone is interested

Willisbryana

Hello all! I currently have modest Togepi's with her hidden ability available, modest Poliwag's with hidden ability, adamant shroomish with hidden ability and egg move bullet seed, and great looking special wall Chansey's! I also have a few shinies I'd be willing to trade for other shinies! Shinies include Simipour, Qwilfish, Chatot, Greninja, and Slurpuff.

FC: 4399-0055-4710
My IGN: Harengi
I have a Dragon type safari including: Dragonair, Fraxure, and wait for it........Sliggoo.......

Chomposaur

KeijiKage wrote:

KeijiKage wrote:

Also have a couple 6 IV skarmory collecting dust in boxes if anyone is interested

oh i need a skarmory for the pokedex what do you want for it ?

bjt243

@Willisbryana Hey! Hope you are enjoy the Breloom . Would you trade any of the HA pokemon I have listed on the previous page for a poliwag? I am just trying to up my ha collection

Hawaiian Standard Time

Willisbryana

@Swiket Can do!

I have a Dragon type safari including: Dragonair, Fraxure, and wait for it........Sliggoo.......

KeijiKage

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

KeijiKage wrote:

KeijiKage wrote:

If you're just looking for skarmory and not looking for stats I have a few with random IV's but make an offer

Willisbryana

@bjt243 I was wondering if you could do the espeon with HA for the poliwag with HA.

Willisbryana

@Swiket I am already on my Y version and need to trade something from that...as soon as I am done trading on my y game I will switch to my x game and get you that Togepi, I promise!

Willisbryana

@bjt243 I also still have that Chlorophyll Ivysaur and a Marvel scale Dratini if you're interested...and yes mah Breloom is awesome!

Chomposaur

KeijiKage wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

KeijiKage wrote:

KeijiKage wrote:

If you're just looking for skarmory and not looking for stats I have a few with random IV's but make an offer

uh a arcanine ?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic