Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 34,401 to 34,420 of 34,512

PikaPikachu

Dose anyone have A Hoopa that they don't need, Preferably in English but will except if it isn't

PikaPikachu

Estrea

@Mrawlan: Really? Great! I'm online now. Can you trade? Just tell me when.

Edited on by Estrea

Estrea

Mrawlan

@Estrea Sure! Add me as a friend and then send me your FC so that I can add you back. That way we can check when we're both online and trade!

Mrawlan

Estrea

@Mrawlan: My FC is 4785-6879-9890. I added you already. I hope we find the right time.

Estrea

Noelrichard

1478-7445-3658
Looking for friends
And an extra lucario?
Anything else cool. I'm new to Pokemon

Noelrichard

Noelrichard

1478-7445-3658
Looking for friends
And an extra lucario?
Anything else cool. I'm new to Pokemon

Noelrichard

Estrea

I need a shiny Luxray! I can give shiny Groudon, shiny deoxis and Genesekt. But I need it today. Please!

Estrea

piolless

Hey guys! im looking for 3 pokemon, Hoopa(with prission bottle item if it is possible) , Volcanion and Diance! i have all the pokemon roster avaliable to trade, so if anybody is interested please reply me! my friend code is: 5069-4596-8433

piolless

TheFrostGhost

@piolless ,
I would like to trade a diancie, but do u have a shiny emolga. If you do, ill add a focus band to it. Ill give u my friend code, which is 3840-9509-0910, and I am online now btw.

TheFrostGhost

dshiff2228

does anyone have a hoopa they are willing to trade i have a couple legendarys i will trade my friend code is 4785-8962-2155 (willing to trade shiny event yveltal level 100)

Edited on by dshiff2228

dshiff2228

TheFrostGhost

Hello everyone, I have a shiny lvl 50 Bellossom with a focus band for trade http://i.imgur.com/vbBx5e3.jpg . If you would like to trade with me, my friend code is
3840-9509-0910, my IGN is Dash, and I would like another shiny or a legendary. Thanks in advance, Frost Ghost.

TheFrostGhost

BlackOshawott1

I'm looking for the shiny Xerneas (from the official event). Does anyone have one?

Pokemon X Fire Friend Safari:Growlithe, Larvesta and Fletchinder

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3122-5831 | Nintendo Network ID: BlackOshawott1

Nubles

Sup ppl
Looking for a shiny geodude
I'll give you a shiny lv. 87 rayquazza in return

Nubles

Kimyonaakuma

Is anyone able to trade me a Skrelp? It doesn't need to be fancy or anything I'm just completing my pokedex.

Friend Code - 1332-7918-9039

I don't have a ton of "desirable" pokemon to trade but I could always breed it and return it to you!

Thank you in advance!

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

dson

Got a shiny charmander looking for a shiny snivy. Message me if u can help.

dson

Pokefanmum82

does anybody have sudowoodo they can lend me. I just want to breed it to get a bonsly. I have a bunch of starter eggs for trade. I have cyndaquil, chikorita, totodile, treecko, mudkip and oshawott eggs.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Kimyonaakuma

@Pokefanmum82 I have a Sudowoodo of you want to trade? It needs to hold a rock incense when at the day care to get a bonsly but I think mine already has one?

Friend code = 1332-7918-9039

Kimyonaakuma

Pokefanmum82

Kimyonaakuma wrote:

@Pokefanmum82 I have a Sudowoodo of you want to trade? It needs to hold a rock incense when at the day care to get a bonsly but I think mine already has one?

Friend code = 1332-7918-9039

and you want it back right?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Pokefanmum82

okay. what do you want for him then?
my FC is 1306-8614-2337

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Finished the Alola Dex.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic