Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 34,121 to 34,140 of 34,512

SirenBanshee

Oh I gave up on that in X lol I had better luck in the previous gens for my shinies though

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Araquanid

SirenBanshee wrote:

Oh I gave up on that in X lol I had better luck in the previous gens for my shinies though

I meant the episodes.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Lordblackenhand

@all so I got a team together for my daughter who is registered for the weekends competition. When she tried to start it said "there is a problem with at least one of your pokemon".

2 of the 6 are Pentagon pokemon, and the others all came across from pokemon bank obviously passing its legitimacy check.

Her two uber legends are Kyogre and Xerneus.

Any insight?

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Araquanid

Do they have like items? Anything hacked? (Ball obtained in, met locations from wondercard modifers, etc)

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Lordblackenhand

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Do they have like items? Anything hacked? (Ball obtained in, met locations from wondercard modifers, etc)

No like items. Some may have had their IVs bumped up way back in Black/White. But like I said, they made it through the bank?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Araquanid

Could be everything needs to have a pentagon then... every legend is obtainable between ORAS and X/Y so it'd only make sense.

Region: International
Registration Period: February 5th 2015 - February 12th 2015
Battle Period: February 13th 2015 - February 14th 2015
Battle Type: Double Battle
Battle Limits: 10 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex. Up to 2 of the following allowed: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal or Zygarde
Banned Pokémon: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect or Diancie
Entry Gift: 1000 PokéMiles

This competition is the second for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and as runs the GS Cup rules from the official ruleset. You can use any Pokémon in the National Pokédex barring Mythical Pokémon, but you are limited in that you can use up to two of Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal or Zygarde in your team.

Soul dew is also banned just incase

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

MegaBeedrill wrote:

No like items. Some may have had their IVs bumped up way back in Black/White. But like I said, they made it through the bank?

A couple of the Pokemon on my team were assisted iv wise (hp fire Venusaur for example) with my Power Save, and I have no trouble using them in Battle Spot or the tournament. I heard that using the ev codes causes them to be deemed illegal in battle spots hack checker.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Thanks man. That helps.

A couple of the Pokemon on my team were assisted iv wise (hp fire Venusaur for example) with my Power Save, and I have no trouble using them in Battle Spot or the tournament. I heard that using the ev codes causes them to be deemed illegal in battle spots hack checker.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Araquanid

Never even noticed this guy uploaded this..

Honestly.. the plays were good but the pokemon he was using was just cheap. Mega mence particularly was just extremely trihard and my greninja was scarfed just for it. I don't get upset over a loss.. but don't act like your plays where so amazing when the opponents team overprepared for a pokemon that got quick banned days later from the format we were in. Even the chat in the stream was upset about him using mega mence. My predictions weren't perfect.. but I was hard pressured just to kill that salamence which didn't even do much work in that game besides centralization on my team.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Leftwingzero

Been playing around with Aaron Zheng's team. It's doing terrible in the legends tournament, but it did well in regular doubles tonight after a terrible day in all battles yesterday:
RTCW-WWWW-WWXC-26ME
DH2G-WWWW-WWXC-26ND
HWFW-WWWW-WWXC-26ZH

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

@jm29 Hey do you have a Legit Sheer Force Landrous clone I can have? Preferably Timid.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Araquanid

Who wants to have a mewtronome battle?

My Shinies

Lordblackenhand

@all @Leftwingzero @jm29 @MegaBeedrill

So it turns out I was right, Landrous (Sheer Force) was the culprit. It was a bad one, somehow. I swapped in a Terrakion (Life Orb) just to see if Battle Spot would take the rest of the team. I didn't expect it would take, but it did.

So she was off and running, two days late. She made up lost time quickly tho, winning her first NINE battles in a row. So she's 9 - 0 right now.

I decided to sit this one out and just coach her a little. Wish her luck guys! Some of you have her as friends. Her ORAS IGN is Kamille.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

So it turns out I was right, Landrous (Sheer Force) was the culprit. It was a bad one, somehow. I swapped in a Terrakion (Life Orb) just to see if Battle Spot would take the rest of the team. I didn't expect it would take, but it did.

So she was off and running, two days late. She made up lost time quickly tho, winning her first NINE battles in a row. So she's 9 - 0 right now.

I decided to sit this one out and just coach her a little. Wish her luck guys! Some of you have her as friends. Her ORAS IGN is Kamille.

@lordblackenhand Awesome job Kamille!! I have 9 wins too....and 11 losses haha. My team is very Groudon weak. It goes to show you need to prepare for the tournament theme rather than throw your regular VGC team into a ring with ubers. I'm wishing I woulda gone Kyogre and mega Blastoise double water spout craziness. That woulda destroyed almost anything.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@lordblackenhand Awesome job Kamille!! I have 9 wins too....and 11 losses haha. My team is very Groudon weak. It goes to show you need to prepare for the tournament theme rather than throw your regular VGC team into a ring with ubers. I'm wishing I woulda gone Kyogre and mega Blastoise double water spout craziness. That woulda destroyed almost anything.

Yup. That's what she's running.

Typical Lead:
Whimsicott --> Tailwind (or Taunt when shenanigans are expected ie Trick Room etc) Leech Seed / Dazzling Gleam
....with Mega Blastoise ---> Fake Out / Protect (with Water Spout / Ice Beam)

In the back:
Primal Kyogre --> Water Spout / Protect / Ice Beam / Thunder
.... with Latios (Specs) --> Draco / Physhock / Thunder / Energy Ball (For Swampert, Gastrodon, Quagsire)
.... Mega Rayquaza (White Herb) ---> Dr Descent / Draco M / Thunder / Proctect [the only Mega who can hold an item]
.... Terrakion (Ooooops) ... intended to be Landorus (I) who would have paired well with M. Rayquaza's Delta Stream
.....Landorus Incarnate (Sheer Force) ---> Earth Power (OHKO P.Groudon) Sludge Wave (Fairies) / HP Ice / Focus Blast

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero Hah, Kaeli has had a bit of a losing streak she tells me. I've been letting her play on her own.

Her team is very Xerneus weak and apparently she's run into a bunch of them. Another sore spot to not having Sludge life orb sheer force Lando at her disposal.

Chin up Kaeli-roo! She's still doing pretty good considering.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic