Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 34,041 to 34,060 of 34,512

Araquanid

Beat SlickScizor in VGC and ExpAwesomeGaming and Blueness in singles.

I forgot to save my battle with Exp... but it wasn't that interesting, the predicting was rather lack luster and it was more of a rock-paper-scissor game filled with just revenge killing.

Blueness's battle was pretty good tho: EQFG-WWWW-WWX7-WWND

SlickScizor and I did a best 2 out of three and I won both games. The second game I didn't bother saving because I litteraly just swept him with the pokemon I lead with like nothing.

Our first VGC match though was one worth remembering: (Well not our FIRST VGC match.. that would be the youtube video I posted awhile back but the first round of those matches we had the day before)
HZMG-WWWW-WWX6-VRB8
Volcarona FTW.

And yeah it's the same guy as in that vid So it was kinda my revenge VGCwise.

And here's just a fun match with one of the streamers in the chat awhile ago. EZTG-WWWW-WWX2-FJKX This match was mostly just to test out aurorus and it's a monster..

For anybody curious:
Untitled
Volcarona @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 244 HP / 224 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk

• Protect
  • Rage Powder
  • Bug Buzz
  • Overheat

That's actually BenAV's set.

Summoar random stuff.
K9XG-WWWW-WWX7-W5M4 - FFA
NBLW-WWWW-WWX7-W63U - NU battle with nikki from ChrisKobain's Stream.
MYVG-WWWW-WWXW-8S96 - Mono Serpent (Clawitzer is in the serpent body shape group don't judge!)
W5JW-WWWW-WWX7-W7CC - One of my favorite ORAS OU battles. So many pokemon lived with 1 HP
FGKW-WWWW-WWX7-W9YL - Me and Mah boi Mythe Wrecking as usual. Every single game we're in, we make absolutely flawless predictions and supporting as if we were one person.. with no communication.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@SirenBanshee I think I did give it already to you. Cause I remember you giving me a cobalion for the reshiram and I forgot to adjust the moveset to standard.

MegaBeedrill%20Post%20Number%2033,984 wrote:

Do you want the cobalion back? I have tons

The ideal set for reshiram is choice scarf, blue flare, stone edge, draco meteor, and I'd say toxic.

I don't even see it anywhere in my PC and I certainly didn't release it. In your PC press Y(search) and see if you can find him. (Or search in pokebank which will list all the reshirams you own.)

@megabeedrill Nope I don't have it I never traded with you I still have a cobalion in my game too I actually just caught it a few days ago

Edit: the only things we actually traded was my Steelix and the Arbok that was an Ekans before

Edited on by SirenBanshee

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Araquanid

I'm telling you I do not have it anywhere. Did you check your pokebank? I jsut searched mine and nothing.

All the reshirams I currently have are not ORAS born.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

I'm telling you I do not have it anywhere. Did you check your pokebank? I jsut searched mine and nothing.

All the reshirams I currently have are not ORAS born.

@megabeedrill do you honestly think I would be lying about this? I even asked a few nights ago if you wanted to trade (in the forum) and you never replied it's fine if you don't have it anymore cause I sure as heck never got it either maybe you confused me for someone else??? It is possible I mean there's a lot of Lucy's in ORAS

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

I'll just create another then. I have no idea what is going on unless maybe I corrupted a save file, but I'll see if I can get a hold of one to modify (I got none oras born on me and I hate to bother the person for hers again to clone).

Unless somebody in this thread can help me out?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

I'll just create another then. I have no idea what is going on unless maybe I corrupted a save file, but I'll see if I can get a hold of one to modify (I got none oras born on me and I hate to bother the person for hers again to clone).

Unless somebody in this thread can help me out?

@megabeedrill I can probably get one from GTS a normal one at least then you just change it???

Was CookieSugar!!

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Lordblackenhand Wow your were rank higher then @Leftwingzero in the Battle weekend
and did you get your codes yet?

oh cool. No not yet. Are they on PGL now?

The rankings are but the codes are not and I ended right in the middle of the ranking

That's great man. Yeah I ended strong, way better than I expected. For sure.

Awesome job, and congratulations! You had a rating of 1626 good for 2,431 in the world and 163 in the US . I had a rating of 1602 which was 4,022 in the world and 328 in the US. The most impressive part was that there were 44,291 people that participated. That was the most out of any tournament so far. I guess they should have more give aways like Tyrunt to get more people to play these tournaments.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Araquanid

@SirenBanshee yeah that would work. I can completely modify a regular one as long as it was caught in oras (cause any from BW were shiny locked).

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@SirenBanshee yeah that would work. I can completely modify a regular one as long as it was caught in oras (cause any from BW were shiny locked).

@megabeedrill Yeah it's ORAS born I believe it has the pentagon I'll get online now since I was at the store earlier

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

Getting on, would you like me to nickname it? I can modify it's PID for shininess to insert my own OT on it.

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Getting on, would you like me to nickname it? I can modify it's PID for shininess to insert my own OT on it.

@megabeedrill Uhhhh what does one nickname a Reshiram lol yeah the shiny would be great

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

Japanese.... Lemme see what I can do about that.

EDIT: Ok this is a problem... @jm29 is it possible for a pokemon to be tagged with JPN while keeping an english OT and name? I suspose if a 3DS was japanese and the cartirage was english it wouldn't make a difference?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

Alright done.. I suspose the hack filters in the trading system will catch it if there's a problem... let's see. Lemme know if you want it nicknamed, if not host the trade.

I apologize about the confusion earlier, I'm not sure what happened to the original.

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Alright done.. I suspose the hack filters in the trading system will catch it if there's a problem... let's see. Lemme know if you want it nicknamed, if not host the trade.

I apologize about the confusion earlier, I'm not sure what happened to the original.

@megabeedrill oh don't worry about it let's see if it works

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

It worked!

I still had to nickname it.. I set the OT to mine, which rid the japanese guy.. but the japanese name still applied so I just nicknamed it the most well thought out nickname for a reshiram ever... Reshiram.

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

It worked!

I still had to nickname it.. I set the OT to mine, which rid the japanese guy.. but the japanese name still applied so I just nicknamed it the most well thought out nickname for a reshiram ever... Reshiram.

@megabeedrill Genius! I would've never thought of that name for it lol thanks so much btw

Edit: is rash a good nature for it?

Was CookieSugar!!

Araquanid

Rash is good because reshiram has the movepool of a caterpie. They have to resort to mixed sets for coverage like stone edge and even on the choice scarf set people run toxic of all things to cripple checks. Rash should be +Special Attack -Special Defensive to maximize speed, attack, and SpA. Naive is another alternative to outspeed other scarfers with a speed increasing nature or speed tie.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/reshiram

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

SirenBanshee

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Rash is good because reshiram has the movepool of a caterpie. They have to resort to mixed sets for coverage like stone edge and even on the choice scarf set people run toxic of all things to cripple checks. Rash should be +Special Attack -Special Defensive to maximize speed, attack, and SpA. Naive is another alternative to outspeed other scarfers with a speed increasing nature or speed tie.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/reshiram

@megabeedrill yeah I just saw that lol oh my God the move pool Of a caterpie lol that made me laugh

Was CookieSugar!!

jm29

@MegaBeedrill if an egg starts on a Japan game and is hatch by an English game or Evolves on an English game yes it will have a Japan Tag on it
But if it starts on a Japan game with and the language set to Japanese it will always have a Japanese name on it if it doesn't evolve

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic